• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mike Y and Knives think they're cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
lol look at norcal tryin to feel like they got somethin ****in wannabes!

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I'm not sure what "singling" out means to you, but i never say anything personal about another person's life. Also, i don't care if you find my humor comical. Sometimes its not even humor, and i guess you miss the point. Besides silent wolf voted me as funniest smasher WOOO.

The only reason you didn't go overboard with Mike's mom was because someone told you to edit your posts.

Alright hugs, i'll stop now since you're saying i don't know when.

How is being Mexican any less a part of my identity than Mike's mom is to him?

You commenting on my race IS personal. And I truly don't mind one bit as long as the joke is funny. You're missing a part of that equation.

Ok knives, I'll level with you.

I get hurt by your mexican jokes, so I'd like you to stop. I get really hurt...

the part that hurts the most is my eyes, because I can't stand reading **** that doesn't make me crack a smile. So please refrain from making any mexican jokes about me. And don't mention a single member of my family in any of your jokes either. And this only applies to you.

Settled. We're cool now.

Knivez

Smash Ace
so this is what this is all about. People are right, you are sensitive. I never ask you to read my posts, and i won't talk about you anymore so you won't have to. It's not worth it really. I wont make those photoshops you*liked of you either, just to be safe that i dont offend you. Oh and those jokes aren't funny because they're about you.

Sorry Hugs, take the apology or not. Either way we won't see each other much anymore so you wont have to deal with me.

HugS

Smash Champion
so this is what this is all about. People are right, you are sensitive. I never ask you to read my posts, and i won't talk about you anymore so you won't have to. It's not worth it really. I wont make those photoshops you*liked of you either, just to be safe that i dont offend you. Oh and those jokes aren't funny because they're about you.

Sorry Hugs, take the apology or not. Either way we won't see each other much anymore so you wont have to deal with me.
Knives, I'm not the only person who has issues with you at times. Don't get all defensive when someone calls you out on your ****. If this is your apology, then it is accepted.

Now here's mine.
I was just kidding about everything.
Did you laugh? LoL that was funny right? Don't be emosies.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Here is my joke hugo.

I was joking too!!! OMG WE OWNED SOCAL AGAIN.

get *****!! ( hugo Imed me and wanted in on the joke)

HugS

Smash Champion
LoL i never IMED you fool.

Dam though, it sucks to post on some real **** only to have someone throw it back in your face like a joke, when it was never really funny to you.

satire wins. And I don't really care if you joke about me, so you can continue. ur right, I do just ignore the posts I don't want to read. No hard feelings. Just don't pull **** like this again.

Knivez

Smash Ace
My OK ScreeName (3:05:36 AM): read my last post
SPooKY x 1 x (3:08:44 AM): lol ur lying fool
My OK ScreeName (3:06:42 AM): i know
My OK ScreeName (3:06:43 AM): too good
SPooKY x 1 x (3:08:56 AM): LOLL
SPooKY x 1 x (3:09:07 AM): woulda had credibilty
SPooKY x 1 x (3:09:16 AM): but he posted some opposite *** **** right afgter
My OK ScreeName (3:07:39 AM): yea i know
My OK ScreeName (3:07:41 AM): stupid hugo

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
hah wow, I just finished reading all of the posts, ****, I got ***** >_> This thread needs to be stickied...

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
to summarize knivez and mike pulled a drawn out aim convo joke and hugo thought it was serious...as did others im sure....then knivez and hugo got into it..seriously though....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom