• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MikeHAZE, c0nn0r, and Choknater were all high this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL women charged for statutory ****... thats preposterous

oh little england is here, ****

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
umm, excuse me sir, Mr. NeighborhoodP, can I have some weedz0rs? I NOES YOU HAVE THEM

jay kay

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I wuz gonna cleen up mah room, but den I gaht hai....I wuz gonna git up an fine da broom, but den I gaht hai...

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
weed makes my whole game go to ****
...... but there are some mad hilarious walltechs though

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Curb Your Enthusiasm is hella good. But actually my thing was a reference to a Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode. MST3K is probably the greatest show ever.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Basically, it's a show where this guy and his two robot friends have to watch really bad movies and they riff on them the whole time, it's pretty amazing. Actually nowadays, Mike Nelson (one of the show cast) has his own company where he just makes the riff track to popular movies, and you can just play it with the movie; this allows them to do movies that they'd never get the rights to do, like Battlefield Earth, Roadhouse, Twister, Attack of the Clones, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom