• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mikey presents: Almost as Cool as Genesis - Brawl, Melee, SF4-Mississauga, ON 6/6/09

.Marik

is a social misfit
F*ck yes Mississauga Tournaments. =)

I should be able to come. As usual, I'll bring a Wii.

buenob

Smash Lord
oh ya, put me down for 3x extension cables and 6x power bars... I'll need housing too (when it gets closer I'll try to convince more of ottawa to come too)

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Awesome, thank you.

Venue paid for, confirmed etc.

Everyone read the OP for food information and a big of unfortunate information regarding a festival on the same day.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Im not sure how successful the low tier event would be for melee. Pichu vs Shiek, just doesnt seem right. Should add 64 too; even if DK, Luigi, samus and link are horrible. Lol, itd still get some interest.

Id coordinate it though.

Carter + Wii&Brawl + TV
woooow gameover LOOOOOL.

5ive: what is this brawl nonsense? i thought i ****ed you up in brawl already :laugh: get *****. XD ugggh !

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Mikey, I can help you run Melee with pools and all that. I'll try to ask my friends how to seed properly and all that stuff then I'll be ready, I'm pretty quick at calculating too. =P

buenob

Smash Lord
hey joel, if retlaf doesn't make it (and I'll know fairly soon) want to team again?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Mikey, I can help you run Melee with pools and all that. I'll try to ask my friends how to seed properly and all that stuff then I'll be ready, I'm pretty quick at calculating too. =P
Awesome thx, pools are just best players on top first, regions second, random after from when I watched people do them in the past

.Marik

is a social misfit
Hey Mikey, I'll be a volunteer for the low-tier Tournament. =)

I'll be using Yoshi, of course. ;]

PoisonM

Smash Rookie
carter can I also be a volunteer for the low-tier event? I'll be using mario.
marik- dont forget our yoshi dittos
5ive I hear luigi is a rapist in brawl+

o yea, I think lkp can bring a wii+brawl

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I dunno lol I didnt know Montreal was coming to this, Prob Zaf if we're all in that car..
I have a SF4 tourney set up to encourage him coming : ) Tell Zaf that the guy who is running it has already won a tourney in Mississauga, hes very good at the game. POINT BEING: hes not a scrub, the sf4 side tourney won't fail at all. I'm not that great at sf4 though I'm only worth about 3,000 battle points : (

PaintedGhost

Smash Journeyman
carter can I also be a volunteer for the low-tier event? I'll be using mario.
marik- dont forget our yoshi dittos
5ive I hear luigi is a rapist in brawl+

o yea, I think lkp can bring a wii+brawl
Hah, i'll take your luigi down xD

I have a SF4 tourney set up to encourage him coming : ) Tell Zaf that the guy who is running it has already won a tourney in Mississauga, hes very good at the game. POINT BEING: hes not a scrub, the sf4 side tourney won't fail at all. I'm not that great at sf4 though I'm only worth about 3,000 battle points : (
Yaay Street fighter 4

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
MARTH.. is gay.

kk we'll just do a bunch of dittos.

Falcon dittos..=D

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
hey, this sounds good. i will for sure come if i can get a drive up to mississauga. i will also be able to bring a cube + melee and a brawl + wii. i will begin the quest for a ride, and confirm once i secure one.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Awesome, thanks.

Just a reminder to everyone, please try to post and confirm if you're coming, who else is coming with you, etc.

Top Bottom