• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Milk 1 Results

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
thorn should get his yoshi to pro status. it'd be **** as hell

beasting on ppl with yoshi looks SO stylin. instant crowd favorite

Prawn

Smash Master
this just in, prawns next melee tournament will involve a low tier side event

XSkyShadowX

Smash Apprentice
lol I KNO I KNO late response. BUT that definetly wasnt me. I main Fox. and Second is maybe Falco. my Fox is Green now Since Roman stole my white suit lmao. but yeah. wasnt me =] and thanx everyone for havin my back. haha peace out. and SHOUT OUTS TO EVERYONE I PLAYED!! this tourny ran so smoothly and good shxt everyone. cya in the new mass madness?? ( when da hell is that openin anyway?)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Hey i no im od late but here goes them shout outs son:

PRawn....great **** hostin this: Best brawl player i ever seen.....this kids got the balls to set up brawl in a room full of melee kids...those are sum serious testacles
1: G$'s Marshmallow(Darc)-GG im coming for dem marshmallows son....u **** still but give me 2 years and i will be jman good...only been playin for a year
2: Th0rn-idk if i played u but u sound like **** from what i hear
3: PatG(Dazwa)-beastly sheik but it wasnt my dollar that u took...it was sol's dollar he paided for me
4: Banks-neva seen ur sheik then i play u and like wtf...thing moves at dbz speed...i gotta get on that lv with my fox
5: Irish Mafia-KRAB BATTLE lol need more friendlies
5: Zoso-Give me my money back lol naw gg even though it tooks us 3 hours to do 3 matches
7: Sol-a Fu*kin GIGA
7: Hayato-didnt play u but u look like a anime char
9: hero-ur od chill if i lived anywhere near u we be drinkin like every nite lol...beastly marth
9: Roman: ur fox is still a grade above mine ...nice set u look mad serious in tourney matches...smile a bit lol
9: SilentSOLAR:Didnt play u but u seemed kool
9: Phi****:DK NUFF SAID
13: Kyu Puff: Nice ice climbers i love fightin them gg
13: eve: ummmm sry i dont remember u
13: phantom: gg i think i can beat u now that i know how to get around dthrow...that ended my tourney run no johns u still ****
13: Sky: idk if i played u but i hear ur good so i need to play u
17: Jinjo: if u were on teams wit mop then gg...i think i played u once
17: Ironchief: i didnt play u but i see u got far in teams good stuff
17: Proverbs: Nice falcon.....gotta play u more u seem kool
17: V: ????? ummm nice......name?????
17: Fubudis: ????? ummmm who?????
17: Twebb:stop freezing up so much u effin scrub
17: Yeti:didnt play sry
17: KevinM: wanted to play u but i didnt sry
25: Bino:get sum sleep for once in ya life
25: Boxman: our only game was watched by like every1 cuz there were no more setups and i like 3 stocked u lol...u got alot of potential keep it up
25: improbable: gg sry i put u in losers lol get that marth throw game going or go sheik lol
25: Mop: blame the arm son....ur falco is still good but needs more **** lol..i got the best of u this time babycakes
25: panzy: funny name
25: Spife: spife ur really good..u went even with raynex at rom2 stop choking and make them choke on it
25: Hibiki:???
25: Deez:???
33: Icearrow???
33: akc12:i played u and taught u how to shine outta shield...i caught u in a quead knee combo and 4 stocked u like 10 times but all u neeed is experience and u will destroy me 1 day
33: Almo:??????
33: Majority:??????
33: DarkDragoon: mew2 is hard to beat ppl wit but respect for using a char i left in the past
33: Shadowball: u neva got that rematch
33: Mei:????

My boi ky was wreckin ppl but miss registration.....if he would had made registration i think he would had gotten at least 7th

ok i play 2 ppl that stick out in my mind but idk their names....
i played these 2 kids for like 20mins a falco and a marth...they were playin wit proverbs when i came by...gg just dont do the same things all the time so i dont read u so often and u will do uch better

Spife

Smash Master
"Stop choking and make them choke on it" is honestly the best advice anyone has ever given me. Better then "stop sucking". I think I'm going to make this my sons middle name or tattoo it on my dizzlenick.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
"Stop choking and make them choke on it" is honestly the best advice anyone has ever given me. Better then "stop sucking". I think I'm going to make this my sons middle name or tattoo it on my dizzlenick.
stop choking and get out your choke chord

phish-it

Smash Champion
Fun tourney, I wish I got more sleep before I came to this but if the next one starts later and T-Webb want to drive again then we'll be back for round 2. I think the last time I did shoutouts was back in 2007. But here goes.

1: G$'s Marshmallow(Darc ($266.00) Good job wrecking everyonee, wish we had played.
2: Th0rn ($76.00) Work on that Yoshi
3: PatG(Dazwa) ($38.00) Good **** wrecking me.
4: Banks: We didn't play but I didn't want to face you in tournament, sheik is hard.
5: Irish Mafia: Nice boocif you pulled off against Sol. I must say I am impressed.
5: Zoso: Never played What happened to the double dragon money match?
7: Sol: Monk
7: Hayato: Good **** getting back into melee. You didn't lucky vs me, you just adapted faster than I could change my playstyle, got harder every match haha. Needles wreck monk.
9: Roman: Nice lighter and wiimote trick.
13: Kyu Puff: Funny Meat dittos
13: Sky: It seemed like you got frustrated in our set. Don't worry, its all part of learning a matchup.
17: Jinjo: Good games, spam more grabs and needles against monk and you've got me next time.
17: Ironchief: Those were some hilarious matches we played at the end, nice gimps!
17: Twebb: The man of the hour. All I have to say is, watch out for those snakes.
17: KevinM: Nice Murt. And I hope you know I am talking about the brawl one.
25: Bino: You saw a hairy ***, and the first thing that came to mind was Keath~ priceless
25: Boxman: Boxmurt
25: Spife: Was it you who brought in that TV from the 70's? If so Nice one!! Also I didn't get to wreck you with Murt we didn't play.
33: akc12: Good idea coming back to melee
33: Shadowball: Work on those down throws.

The trip would not have been the same without Cob Webb.

Roman.

Smash Champion
9: Roman: ur fox is still a grade above mine ...nice set u look mad serious in tourney matches...smile a bit lol
LOL my bad...

i was just practicing my n*g*a pose for possible facebook shots o.O'

word

someone help me get better at the marth matchup (last 4 tourney losses: Jesiah (marth), Sol (marth), Zoso (marth), and Th0rn (Falco)
9: Roman: Nice lighter and wiimote trick.
AHHHH WE DIDN'T PLAY...

seriously... next time we gotta play a bunch of friendlies, i love playing with your characters!!!

<3 <3 <3

improbable

Smash Rookie
My first time bothering with shoutouts.

Prawn - Our few friendlies were fun, you're falcon is solid. Great job hosting the tourney! It was the most fun I've had at a smash event and it ran very smoothly given the time constraints.
1: G$'s Marshmallow(Darc ($266.00) 2: Th0rn ($76.00) 3: PatG(Dazwa) ($38.00) - I've never played against any of you but maine rocks!
4: Banks - Good finish, thanks for the advice and practice at WPI, you're ledge game is ridiculous! (as is every other aspect of your game ^^)
5: Irish Mafia - nice finish, I'm new to the scene but you're peach doesn't seem to deserve the bad rep that it gets.
5: Zoso - Too good, thanks for the games at WPI and thank god we had you to help change Spife's rusty old tires, coulda been stuck on the highway for hours ^^.
7: Sol
7: Hayato - fun doubles friendlies
9: hero - nice marth!
9: Roman - You're fox is too fast for me, but its good practice trying to keep up.
9: SilentSOLAR - didn't play this time around but thanks for the advice at SMB and iron chef.
9: Phi**** - DK!
13: Kyu Puff - always fun, still can't touch you're climbers.
13: eve
13: phantom
13: Sky
17: Jinjo - Thanks so much for driving 2 hours out of your way to give us a ride. Fun playing with ya, hope you come back to the area sometime. Enjoy Cancun!
17: Ironchief - too bad we never played when you lived 10 minutes from me in vermont :). Just have to play at tournaments more, hope you keep coming out.
17: Proverbs - good matches
17: V
17: Fubudis
17: Twebb - I'll catch up to your fox eventually, glad we played this time around.
17: Yeti - You're ness is a beast! Thanks for all the practice and advice, I could feel myself improving as we played.
17: KevinM
25: Bino
25: Boxman - nice puff - fun doubles friendlies
25: improbable - you'll win a tourney match eventually!
25: Mop - Glad you didn't break your arm on the way home this time.
25: panzy - Very impressive for your first tourney, we should team at the next one :).
25: Spife - Thanks for driving us around, you better come visit and smash sometime... a 20 minute drive and too much schoolwork are lame excuses.
25: Hibiki
25: Deez
33: Icearrow
33: akc12
33: Almo
33: Majority
33: DarkDragoon - nice mewtwo. Thanks for letting us crash at WPI.
33: Shadowball - always a pleasure to play with you and the marth ditto advice is always appreciated. As far as the pissing contest goes, as of a month ago at flaco's smashfest you're Marth was definately better, and you are still certainly the better ditto player (I don't get much practice). I've been working pretty hard on my other matchups though and we are probably pretty close. I'm sure you aren't looking for advice from me but you might improve faster if you didn't john so much about you're controller, the television, you're playskill at a particular time of day and the physics of the game and instead looked for errors in your play and ways to improve. You also seem to spend more time playing with/giving advice to the newer players rather than finding people at/above your own level to play with and improve your game. We appreciate the advice, but you should move forward :). Anyway, hope to see you at the next event!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
33: Shadowball - always a pleasure to play with you and the marth ditto advice is always appreciated. As far as the pissing contest goes, as of a month ago at flaco's smashfest you're Marth was definately better, and you are still certainly the better ditto player (I don't get much practice). I've been working pretty hard on my other matchups though and we are probably pretty close. I'm sure you aren't looking for advice from me but you might improve faster if you didn't john so much about you're controller, the television, you're playskill at a particular time of day and the physics of the game and instead looked for errors in your play and ways to improve. You also seem to spend more time playing with/giving advice to the newer players rather than finding people at/above your own level to play with and improve your game. We appreciate the advice, but you should move forward :). Anyway, hope to see you at the next event!
I only complain like that in friendlies lol. ;)

Also on a completely unrelated note my Z button got broken on the way home; something in the back of my truck cab fell on my backpack and cracked it, so I have a legit controller john now. gotta fix it or get a new one. :urg:

I tend to type what i'm thinking and as dudustai (spelled wrong? lol) says i should really take the time to reread what i've written: I would agree about the dittos, but we really haven't tested it too much outside of Marth dittos or Marth vs Falcon... next tourny maybe?

and I do play better later in the day when i've been playing all day... don't you?? :dizzy:

I want the people newer than me to improve fast and get serious and helpful advice from someone better than them because that's NOT what I got. Roman helped me a little (By ****** me gonna call the cops.) and Flaco mostly just messes around. I don't honestly even know how much longer I can stay interested; when I've stopped playing will people remember me as an elitist or as a guy who spent a lot of time helping newbs who were sure to be playing long after I had quit???

Also I spent some time getting my butt kicked by people way better than me you missed it lmao.

I lost in two close second match of the set matches; didn't complian they were better than me. whatever. :laugh:

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i got lucky in this tournament placing 7th. after reviewing the play. it is concluded that half the people that placed below me are way better than i :O makes me want to train harder now..

Prawn

Smash Master
for the record CogSmooch and this brawl player Sphere have to meet so they can discuss beards and beard related topics.

Top Bottom