• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILK 2: Official date coming soon

Spife

Smash Master
You should turn off pause for all matches
I think for tournament that's a good idea, but before tourny we should leave pause on so the to can get **** started (if everyone pauses their matches when he tells them to, **** moves good)

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I think for tournament that's a good idea, but before tourny we should leave pause on so the to can get **** started (if everyone pauses their matches when he tells them to, **** moves good)
That's if people stop which there is always that one set of players that keeps going. I might go to this and if I could give another suggestion, we shouldn't have a break and continue into singles that way people could get both teams and singles in with less worry about time. I also think as soon as teams gets down to like 4 matches you should start some singles matches. You would have to get all the reg. done all at once but it helps the chances of everything getting done.

Prawn

Smash Master
That's if people stop which there is always that one set of players that keeps going. I might go to this and if I could give another suggestion, we shouldn't have a break and continue into singles that way people could get both teams and singles in with less worry about time. I also think as soon as teams gets down to like 4 matches you should start some singles matches. You would have to get all the reg. done all at once but it helps the chances of everything getting done.
I have run four brawl tournaments, one with 40ish entrants for singles(and 16-17 teams IIRC), and got them all completed on time. melee is faster so we should be fine.

lol I know how to run these and the only help I need is melee specific stuff.

anyways, hype this shizzz

EDIT: ALSO doubles registration WILL END at 10:30, if you show up after this time i cannot guarantee your entry to doubles kthx

Prawn

Smash Master
double post cause i like post count +'s

can someone get maine/other oos to come, I know its far and early but it'll be funz0rz :D

Prawn

Smash Master
if pc chris comes to this he can stay at my house and get trashed with me.

y/n? LOL

Almo

Smash Ace
i haven't entered any melee tournament since march of last year. i haven't even played with anyone since SNES. time to practice :D

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I'm trainin ridicolously hard to pawn at this is any other ny player going besides me???????

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I have run four brawl tournaments, one with 40ish entrants for singles(and 16-17 teams IIRC), and got them all completed on time. melee is faster so we should be fine.

lol I know how to run these and the only help I need is melee specific stuff.

anyways, hype this shizzz

EDIT: ALSO doubles registration WILL END at 10:30, if you show up after this time i cannot guarantee your entry to doubles kthx
Hey Prawn, I would like to know why my suggestion is so funny? I didn't know any of this information about you and I don't appreciate being laughed at when I am only trying to help you out.

Prawn

Smash Master
Hey Prawn, I would like to know why my suggestion is so funny? I didn't know any of this information about you and I don't appreciate being laughed at when I am only trying to help you out.
Where in my post was I laughing at you?

If you're referring to the "lol" I put it in just about all of my posts. I didn't mean to be negative at all.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Where in my post was I laughing at you?

If you're referring to the "lol" I put it in just about all of my posts. I didn't mean to be negative at all.
I was referring to the "lol" part of your post and the sentense after that gave me the impression you were mocking me. I thank you for taking the time to clear that up.

Prawn

Smash Master
How big is the venue?
It's pretty sufficient in size. I held a brawl tournament with about 35-40 entrants, and at least another 5-10 people who were there and didn't enter, and it was "slightly crowded".

Basically anything for attendance under 50 we should be fine(besides time constraints maybe lol)

but yeah

Top Bottom