• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Milotic Shines with her True Beauty!

Would you like Milotic as a Playable Character or a Stage Hazard?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026

So with the pic of the day posted on Thursday July 31, 2014 we have learned that a new pokemon stage will be in the 3DS version of Smash Brothers 4.

The three Pokemon to that we we're told that are going to be in this stage are Zekrom, Reshiram and oddly enough...Milotic?

Either if she is water based stage hazard or even perhaps a....character?

Yes, this thread is for the support of the lovely Gen 3 pokemon Milotic. Feel free to post your thoughts bellow for move sets, alts, final smashes and more.

Or you can discuss what she could do as a stage hazard as well :3

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I'm pretty sure she's a stage hazard. I don't see any reason to think otherwise.

That being said, it would be awesome to have her as a playable character.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
I'm almost certain she is a stage hazard, and to be honest I consider it a good thing. Milotic is amongst my favourite few Pokemon but I don't think she'd be a good fit for a playable Smash character. Her appearance on the new stage is significantly more than I expected (I did not expect her to make an appearance at all beyond perhaps a trophy) so I'm satisfied how it is.

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
I wouldn't put it past Sakurai to pull something like this, but Milotic seems like a very curvebally character, to the point that its geometrical probability becomes squarely unfeasable. Not enough limbs, I guess.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
I'm pleasantly surprised by Milotic's inclusion as a stage hazard.. It certainly beats adding Kyurem in. But more importantly...

OMG

MILOTIC STAGE HAZARD

MEGA MILOTIC COMFIRMED

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist....

Servine

Smash Cadet
It's more likely that she'll be a hazard, but there's no place anywhere near N's Castle with a Milotic. If Milotic were a character, I wouldn't really mind, though.

Morbi

Scavenger
Honestly, I thought that Cresselia on Spear Pillar was odd... Milotic is even more odd. However, this is, as far as I am concerned, Milotic's new theme song. At least this song is basically confirmed.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
It's more likely that she'll be a hazard, but there's no place anywhere near N's Castle with a Milotic. If Milotic were a character, I wouldn't really mind, though.
Milotic is linked to Reshiram and Zekrom through Parfum Palace in X and Y (Those three are the only statues in the palace). More than likely she is in as a reference to that and will end up functioning similarly to Cresselia on Spear Pillar.

Last edited:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Wow, if Milotic is playable Sakurai will officially be the world's greatest troll.

I doubt she will be playable, but it would be interesting for sure.

Last edited:

Servine

Smash Cadet
The parfum palace theory does seem the most likely, however.
It's weird, this is definitely N's Castle. So, maybe this is hinting at more to come from the Parfum palace in the future, maybe as an event in the potential third version of Pokemon X/Y?

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
So, you decided to make a thread for Milotic... after it was deconfirmed? What a joke.

This isn't the place to discuss stage hazards.
Whilst I am not of the opinion Milotic has any chance of being playable, it could be argued that Alfonso and the fact that Milotic is not a unique Pokemon but a member of a species give enough reasons for the thread to remain open.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
So, you decided to make a thread for Milotic... after it was deconfirmed? What a joke.

Need I point out the new Chrom thread?

I sort of want to see her playable. Just because she has such a unique body type for Smash. Her movements would be very different. It'd be interesting at least.

No chance in heck, though. :)

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
I'd totally main Milotic if she(assuming) were to become a character.

LightningVance

Smash Apprentice
...you guys realize the gender ratio for Milotic is 50/50? What's with this forum giving Pokemon genders. Is it that hard to refer to them as "it"?

(nitpicky I know but canonically it doesnt make sense)

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
...you guys realize the gender ratio for Milotic is 50/50? What's with this forum giving Pokemon genders. Is it that hard to refer to them as "it"?

Milotic is a beauty based evolution, and has a lot of feminine motifs. It just seems to fit.

Weavel

Smash Ace
I'd personally want some playable characters that aren't humanoid and run and fight on all fours.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Milotic was deconfirmed before this thread was created

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Milotic was deconfirmed before this thread was created
Good sir Mister S. did not say Milotic would be a stage hazard nor a Playable character

this thread is merely here for fans to speculate either if she would be a character or a hazard and what she would do.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Good sir Mister S. did not say Milotic would be a stage hazard nor a Playable character

this thread is merely here for fans to speculate either if she would be a character or a hazard and what she would do.
I think Sakurai answered that question

Shaking//very

Smash Apprentice
milotic is too big

of an awesome character hell yeah lets make her playable

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118

Often it is just the same gender as the most noteworthy example of that species in the game/anime. For example, I would tend to call Mewtwo "he" despite the fact it's genderless due to the first movie.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945

Tell that to the Ridley supporters.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Milotic is my favorite Water type pokémon. My second one is Vaporeon. I fell so happy she made it in smash in someway, but still, only in the 3DS version...

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I'm pleasantly surprised by Milotic's inclusion as a stage hazard.. It certainly beats adding Kyurem in. .
He's already in as a pokeball Pokemon so I guess thats why they added milotic.

Milotic would certainly be a very interesting addition to Smash. Would she use her "hair" to fight like Medusa from the Inhumans? I would not complain if she was added, as unlikely as it is.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What's the point of creating a thread for a disconfirmed character? And before you bring up the Ridley clause, he's not explicitly disconfirmed yet. :p

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
This is definitely one of those characters I would support, even though I'm by no means expecting her to be playable.

Definitely happy she's at least IN the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom