• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mindgames

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I look at Fox/Falco as the white guy and his black partner from the fast and the furious. Fox(white guy) is faster but Falco(black guy) is kinda cooler in a way.

And when they race for pinks they're talking about stocks.

wow this is incredibly lame.
How about White Men can't jump?

Fox - Woody Harralsen;
Falco - Wesley Snipes?

Fever for Cowbell

Smash Cadet
mindgames is telling ATL south people that they get banned if they spam in that forum then getting banne for spamming in another :/

senmitsuya

Smash Rookie
Mindgames really do need to be executed to a certain extent, no matter who you use, but we all know that a Kirby player would need the most mindgames (or a slap in the face to realize that it's not even worth trying).

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
stop banning junglefever he's awesome and he only spammed in a few threads
how can you ban him and not ban sexist flaming troll spammers like p?
not saying p should be banned just saying that letting him go around and be offensive and sexist and trolly and spammy while banning junglefever for spamming a few threads is a bit weird

IrArby

Smash Ace
Me telling good players how good they are in pretty much any competetive game is a mindgame. I win Beer Pong this way all the time. Then, when my teamate shoots and call him dirty names under my breath and we auto-win. Other people just can't handle the pressure of being called so good and the fall short of my compliments. Mindgames for the win.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Sometimes when I play smash I like to think about shiny things, but when I think about shiny things I also tend to start thinking about puppies and kittens, and then I start feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, which makes me get a +10 to shinespiking bonus.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Bowser is the master of mindgames, well in my case anyway, but seriously Ken's Marth is the real Master of Mindgames.

Top Bottom