• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mindgames?

Hinryu

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, how's it going?

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips for mindgames with Pit. I main him, and just got back from a tourney. I need to work on my mindgames and stuff, and was wondering if you guys could give a fellow Pit player some advice.

Recoil

Smash Journeyman
Arrow Looping/Layering/Blitz/whatever its called where you loop multiple arrows is a good "mindgame".

I believe Sage or Undr made a video on a 9 hit arrow combo.

Riku00

Smash Ace
Hey everyone, how's it going?

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips for mindgames with Pit. I main him, and just got back from a tourney. I need to work on my mindgames and stuff, and was wondering if you guys could give a fellow Pit player some advice.
we're practically rivals Bcuz your signature.LOL:crazy:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Undr made the arrow combo (its 8 not 9) and along with arrow loops, certain wing mindgames can be around, but it may be more difficult than arrow loops at times.
You may want to ask this in the one thread "Ask a simple question get a simple answer" thing, it's stickied so u cant miss it.

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
um i think hes looking for simple mindgames that you can use alot
heres one for 60-%(less than 60ish percent)
downthrow, if you think they will airdodge, then wait and grab them again.
if you think they will jump. jump and upair them.
so generally downthrow-downthrow-upair
its a great way to rack up damage
also for heavies. you can use it to get extra damage after the 40% chaingrab

Top Bottom