• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
the item grab glitch comes from not having enough original bones in the model. example; if Wheelie only has, say, 20 original bones (as in not ExtraBones from the bone adding program), and he is going over Lucas, which his first HaveN is 34, you will not be able to pick up items (besides large items like barrels or crates), but if placed over Olimar, which his first HaveN is 19, then Wheelie will be able to pick up items. simply put, i have no idea why it happens like this, but it does.

also, how many bones does Wheelie have originally?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I think he meant hes going to use the one you posted a download for but he wants you to send him the one where it freezes with the feet also.
Yea right on the spot Cam ^^ hey Cam you and M.vit mind working on tags so when Waddle Doo is transfered i can put the tag of him on so it doesn't say donkey kong same for when Emp is done

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Yea right on the spot Cam ^^ hey Cam you and M.vit mind working on tags so when Waddle Doo is transfered i can put the tag of him on so it doesn't say donkey kong same for when Emp is done
What is the name of the font used for the writing in those?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Hey nice job on the model Serrix must be static about it all <----@kangaroogreen

@ M.vit&Cam : Hey thanks guys for following through with my request

m.vit

Smash Rookie
Its not Times New Roman, just tried comparing to actual CSP fonts

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Did any one try putting Wheelie over Olimar? At all?
Why? he works fine over lucas and if it's for the item thing, wheelie has about 9 or 10 bones originally so it wouldn't work.

and to m.vit: of course it isn't times new roman, brawl has it's own fonts inside the iso but times new roman is the closest we're going to get :(

the original is like times new roman but wider and with small spaces between the letters

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Why? he works fine over lucas and if it's for the item thing, wheelie has about 9 or 10 bones originally so it wouldn't work.

and to m.vit: of course it isn't times new roman, brawl has it's own fonts inside the iso but times new roman is the closest we're going to get :(

the original is like times new roman but wider and with small spaces between the letters
I dont think wheelie shouldn't have items in the first place if you ask me , It would look really weird with him having weapons

m.vit

Smash Rookie
Actually, the Mongolian Baiti font uses characters similar to the Brawl ones, more effective than Times New Roman

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Actually, the Mongolian Baiti font uses characters similar to the Brawl ones, more effective than Times New Roman
testing this right now.
edit: this is just my opinion but, no not at all, i'm stickin' with my Times New Roman

and in the wise words of Brent Butt: "You can't go wrong with Times New Roman."

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
:colorful::colorful::colorful:USELESS FACT I JUST NOTICED:colorful::colorful::colorful:

The cancelled kirby game for the gamecube was gonna use the same wheelie model that I have.

you may now return to your
life.
why did they never release that game it looked so awesome also I find it funny that they used an unused model for a trophey

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
why did they never release that game it looked so awesome also I find it funny that they used an unused model for a trophey
The SSE was partially built off of Kirby Wii.

Random fact I just remembered: Subspace is from Super Mario Bros. 2/Doiki Doiki Panic. Did no one else notice that?

GameWatching

Smash Ace
I have asked Ike Lawliet for a fix for the feet and he frowarded to me.
Also noticed some graphical glitches with some other characters (especially a 4-player match) that i ll fix them since i know what are the errors.

Wait for the final and glitchfree :D

Also, gonna restart biospark and still workin on Trident Knight

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
YEAAAAH! BETA DOWNLOAD FOR WHEELIE!

also camonsters is now helping with animations

although none of his moves are new and he has a few custom animations I'm just showing him off.

KNOWN BUGS:
don't pick up items becauses it freezes
can't grab or be grabbed.

anyway here you go. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OS9NO66I

Edit: wow that's ironic, 100'th post YEAH!

Top Bottom