• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Hey waitaminit!

I just realized that the point of "minions revenge" wasn't just Kirby enemy's. It's ALL minions, from any game series.

so thats why project prime was here. hmmmmm.

*gets uber fantastic idea and peels*

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
if u make navi's sound effects all say "hey listen" i will never use it. looks like it could be good though.

i have another idea for a kirby enemy, but imma keep that to myself for nao ^.^

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Navi is too Overpowered if his B move is Hey Listen. All the other characters instantly jump of the stage. At least make it a final smash.

DryBowserFan

Smash Cadet
Navi is too Overpowered if his B move is Hey Listen. All the other characters instantly jump of the stage. At least make it a final smash.
I might be random and correct me if I'm wrong but.... I thought Navi was a girl?

That would make a lot of sense. Ever notice how similar the SSE was to Kirby Superstar?
That should have been quite obvious too since the creator of Smash, Sakurai, is the creator of Kirby too.

HyperGumba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Taro_Kuroyoko
3DS FC
4227-1462-6701
Looks freakin sweet by now.
I really love how the project goes, this might help me do a special machinima episode of my DeDeDe's Minions flash series.
I would love to see some Burning Leo,Simirror,Shotzo,Tac,Rocky and Sword Knight models, but this is already looking fantastic!

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
can someone test to make noddy?
Looks freakin sweet by now.
I really love how the project goes, this might help me do a special machinima episode of my DeDeDe's Minions flash series.
I would love to see some Burning Leo,Simirror,Shotzo,Tac,Rocky and Sword Knight models, but this is already looking fantastic!
it is you the maker of that serie? 83

you are good in flash x3

GameWatching

Smash Ace

He's gonna fall here ?:confused:

He need some revision before release !

Also, can someone make a PSA of him ?
here are some ideas :
Utilt : Explosion
Ujab : Explosion
Fsmash : Explosion
Dsmash : Explosion
Strong Smash : Explosion
ForawardB : Explosion

GameWatching

Smash Ace
He is finished :

Should i post the download link ?

That would be cool for someone to make a PSA of him,
that wouldn't be that hard ( go to youtube and type 'WackaAlpaca')

If yes we will call him :

Project Bomber !

His moveset (really :laugh: ) :

Heavy : 9
Speed : 1

B : Oops : same as Ganondorf and include his slip animation. If it's finished, he will cause a great knockback with 30% for the opponent and 10% for him self

Side B : Real Missile : same as Luigi, he will do the missile. Weaker recovery but stronger knockback

Up B : Heavy Jet : same as Meta-Knight. Only, he can't attack in air and if hurt something he will explode
causing 30% for the opponent and 10% for him

Down B : Grounded Bomb : He get in the floor and wrap randomly the get out . If it hit with someone it will cause a big knockback

For the arial attacks : they are the same as R.O.B and ivysaur

If he slip, he will explode !

If he stay many time on an edge, he will fall and BAM !!!

Oh , forget the Final Smash : Angry Bomb : A big explosion do the work !

end

Should i post a CSP or CSS pause screen ?

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
To GameWatching: It wouldn't actually have a full project name, that'd be Minions' Revenge. But yes, someone could do all that. I'll post it if it gets just a little further.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
To GameWatching: It wouldn't actually have a full project name, that'd be Minions' Revenge. But yes, someone could do all that. I'll post it if it gets just a little further.
I agree on that but it looks awsome tho the skull could be tanner

HyperGumba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Taro_Kuroyoko
3DS FC
4227-1462-6701
it is you the maker of that serie? 83

you are good in flash x3
You are right, that's me, and thanks :3
Glad that someone even here heard from this series :D

Also I'd love to see the project Bomber in action, since it sounds kinda unique (slipping leads to self-destruction or stuffs like that) x3

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Hey guys hows everyones progress going with there characters? this thread seemed kinda dead so i thought i would ask, oh btw good news i can put brawlbox in a folder on my psp and run it on the schools computer from there so as soon as I learn how to make animations ILL BE GOOD TO GO! >:] also I can now download stuff for smash so any characters , betas, textures you wanna throw out go ahead and do so... also I love DeDeDe's Minions

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Hey guys hows everyones progress going with there characters? this thread seemed kinda dead so i thought i would ask, oh btw good news i can put brawlbox in a folder on my psp and run it on the schools computer from there so as soon as I learn how to make animations ILL BE GOOD TO GO! >:] also I can now download stuff for smash so any characters , betas, textures you wanna throw out go ahead and do so... also I love DeDeDe's Minions
Yeah sorry about not posting about what I was working on for a while but i've been really been involved with my evil master plan which is coming along nicely.
also, I finally found out how to fix the texture problem of wheelies back light lokking really weird. I found it out while working on my evil master plan :)

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Since this is called minions revenge does it just involve kirby minions? Or minions from other series?

Top Bottom