• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Ok lets get this sorted out.
kangaroogreen: awesome, I'll add it to OP, and what is finished completely (fill in green instead of yellow/red on OP) and what is in the works?
Dark_Horse: Don't worry. It is exactly what Roo said.
aviernage: hm. If he doesn't respond, PM and see if that works. If it does, please post a full download and a list of completed/unfinished/yet-to-do stuff. (Green/Yellow/Red respectively.)

And we have reached the 1000's mark of posts with Roo's above post!!!! W00T

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Ok lets get this sorted out.
kangaroogreen: awesome, I'll add it to OP, and what is finished completely (fill in green instead of yellow/red on OP) and what is in the works?
Dark_Horse: Don't worry. It is exactly what Roo said.
aviernage: hm. If he doesn't respond, PM and see if that works. If it does, please post a full download and a list of completed/unfinished/yet-to-do stuff. (Green/Yellow/Red respectively.)
it's pretty much correct on the OP but sound effects will never be made for wheelie. and not every alternate costume is done (need 2 more.)

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
1. sure but you need to upload the ones with fixed mouths.
2. got to the animation and click on the XRotN bone and on the first frame, change the number of the Y translationn to a higher one to move it up.
5. sorry, I was busy uploading wheelie last night so I couldn't do it. I'll do it tonight
1. Here
TOAD RELEASE!!!...Sorta
I originally was gunna just give this to Kangaroogreen but then I thought hey why not just let everyone see my slightly messed up master peice

http://www.mediafire.com/?i21o2timxda

Animations Done
Wait 1
Wait 2
Walk Middle and Fast
Run
Run Brake
Jump B
Jump F

I know its not much but better to have toad now then not to add in all the stuff later
Toad

Yellow Toad (Forgot to fix mouth)

GCF Toad(With Smaller Mouth)

Coming to a smashboards near you lol

Btw Kangaroogreen would you mind fixing Run Brake, And Attack S4S they sunk into the ground or at least do another picture tutorial demonstrating how

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Well since a lot of people are using the minion's revenge banner and I thought I should try adding some more characters to it but its way to crampped already so I decided to just make a new one. So heres one for all the mario fans out there.

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Well since a lot of people are using the minion's revenge banner and I thought I should try adding some more characters to it but its way to crampped already so I decided to just make a new one. So heres one for all the mario fans out there.

OH YEA

I'll add it.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Mmmk.

So no one here is on this site? (GPX+?)
I dislike this site, as it has hurt my feelings.
I went on it and it called me a criminal for using ad block plus.

1. Here
TOAD RELEASE!!!...Sorta
I originally was gunna just give this to Kangaroogreen but then I thought hey why not just let everyone see my slightly messed up master peice

http://www.mediafire.com/?i21o2timxda

Animations Done
Wait 1
Wait 2
Walk Middle and Fast
Run
Run Brake
Jump B
Jump F

I know its not much but better to have toad now then not to add in all the stuff later
thank you, I suppose I'll make the CSP's and all tonight.
also, where did you get the run animation from?
DON'T MAKE ANYMORE ANIMATIONS UNTIL YOU READ THIS!!!
on the run animation, you broke it. you fixed the rotation on the wrong arm.

Thank you so much for making this, i'm still going to use the kirby one though as it has wheelie on it. :)

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I dislike this site, as it has hurt my feelings.
I went on it and it called me a criminal for using ad block plus.

thank you, I suppose I'll make the CSP's and all tonight.
also, where did you get the run animation from?
DON'T MAKE ANYMORE ANIMATIONS UNTIL YOU READ THIS!!!
on the run animation, you broke it. you fixed the rotation on the wrong arm.

Thank you so much for making this, i'm still going to use the kirby one though as it has wheelie on it. :)
Can you fix the run animation and I got it from Yoshi but I think I want fox's run animation now Also think you could fix the run brake and the Attack S4S they sink into the ground

You can use any run animation you want I just used yoshi's and it looked sorta nice so I thought its sorta cool but do whatever you think is neccesary for the run

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Can you fix the run animation and I got it from Yoshi but I think I want fox's run animation now Also think you could fix the run brake and the Attack S4S they sink into the ground

You can use any run animation you want I just used yoshi's and it looked sorta nice so I thought its sorta cool but do whatever you think is neccesary for the run
I'f you're gonna try to convert an animation, at least make sure the character looks remotely like the character you got the animation from. and yes, i'm doing this right now.

right click and save as

Now, I could've put these into a winrar, but I wanted to show off how much effort went into these.
They don't look amazing because of smashboards' black background. but in-game they'll look perfect. :)

CSP's

in-game portraits

CSS

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Where do I put the In Game Photo's? Also You forgot Red Toad.... You dont have to do him this minute I just realized it when putting in the CSP's.. But Besides That

THANX YOU

:bee:

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
I have the moveset for ludwig von koopa:
MOVESET

entry: appeared in the stage looks away and laughs like nsmbw

A-A-A -Multiple Slashes (see Kirby)

U-Smash - Bowser's

F-Smash - a bite wario normal b

D-Smash - A stomp with a large circle of dust effects that hurts the opponent

U-Tilt - Bowser’s up Smash

F-Tilt - Does a back flip with his shell

D-Tilt - bowser´s but with aura effect

N-Air -like mario d air but with his shell

U-Air -Spits a stationary fireball upward.

F-Air -Does a back flip inside his shell.

D-Air -stomp

Throw side1: Spins in a circle, then releases the opponent.

Throw side2: Does a back flip; the opponent hits the ground then is released.

Throw up: Performs his Tilt up

Throw down: Performs his Smash down

B-Ludwig fire magic from his Magic Scepter LIKE MARIO´S NORMAL B BUT WITH BLUE COLOR 8%

B FORWARD1-Spins inside his shell. LIKE SQUIRTLE 13%

B FORWARD2-Spits out a fireball .LIKE BOWSER JR 10%

B UP-Flutter Jumping: HE JUMPS AND FLUTTER FOR 8 SECONDS AND HE MAKE DAMAGE WHEN HE TOUCH SOMEONE 5%

B DOWN-GROUND POUND LIKE MORTON´S 10%

FINAL SMASH IDEAS

1a.-like samus with his magic scepter

1b. like ness but he can control the magic and explode them while pressing b

2.-like a smart bomb explosion but much bigger with 17% of kockback

3.-he create a machine that you can control and has his own attacks like giga bowser transformation it dures 30 seconds but i dont know what kind of machine, maybe a type of megahammer or the yoshi´s safari robot

i dont know how to delete pikmin i need help on this. if is impossible i can put goombas and koopas on them

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Where do I put the In Game Photo's? Also You forgot Red Toad.... You dont have to do him this minute I just realized it when putting in the CSP's.. But Besides That

THANX YOU

:bee:
I didn't get a red toad. :confused:

and the in-game photos go in pf/info/portrite/InfFace041-046
download them here : http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bf68243dc4c908b28d78a0e5552916095d6170349cac00195be6ba49b5870170

and here are here animations you wanted. : http://www.mediafire.com/?42bztvmdz12
and to GCF, when I said use XRotN I never looked at the new toad's bones, so just use RotN to move him up and down.

also, to Anivernage, to delete pikmin, just set the scale on all of their animations to 0

To serrix, on the first page, I can understand where it says minions from other games, but why is there from other systems.

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
@serrix
yes it works but dark sonic make some changes i posted his moveset and i´ll post the advance (=

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
model
animations
psa
Texture
CSP and Selections
Mini-Icon
Logo
Sound Effects
Alt Textures
we (dark sonic and me and anyone that want to help us ) are ready to finish the project

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
...probably going to avoid giving the Biospark moveset outline a projectile then because no one really bothers with them if there's too much work to be done.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
it is kinda offtopic but this thread reminds me of this cosmic / music
http://www.brawlinthefamily.com/?p=938 :<

then I have got back my computer and done my machinima, I will try to make that music to a machinima to this thread x3
Do you require attacks for the Minions Revenge Machinima because I can do the waits, runs, walks, jumps, falls, and landings, plus dodging if i have to. Just tell me what will be required because id like to add toad into the machinima.

Also @Kangaroogreen

Here is Red Toad ( I forgot I put another design on him lol)
http://www.mediafire.com/?zt1ogkh1wut

UPDATE

Fall
Fall B
Fall F
Damage Fall
Jump Aerial
Jump B
Jump F
Escape Air

These were all done also on another note

IM DONE WITH SCHOOL FOR THE SUMMER WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Would the kunai the Biospark vertex hack holds even be able to be animated to leave Meta Knight's hand?
Yup, just move the swordN bone for the animation. :)

Do you require attacks for the Minions Revenge Machinima because I can do the waits, runs, walks, jumps, falls, and landings, plus dodging if i have to. Just tell me what will be required because id like to add toad into the machinima.

Also @Kangaroogreen

UPDATE

Fall
Fall B
Fall F
Damage Fall
Jump Aerial
Jump B
Jump F
Escape Air

EPIC WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN I'M OUT OF SCHOOL TODAY TOO!

POST 300!!!!!!
MMMMMMMMMMANNNLYYYYYY

Roo525

Smash Ace
I was out of school 2 days ago... :D
*Shot*

The minions revenge machinima sounds really nice. You do good Pikazz!

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Here you go GCF, the CSP and Battle portrait.

and how did the other ones look in-game?

I also like how toad has been going for like 4 days and has more work done on him than like, 5 other character projects on this site. :p

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi

Also @Kangaroogreen

UPDATE

Fall
Fall B
Fall F
Damage Fall
Jump Aerial
Jump B
Jump F
Escape Air

thanks but I think I can handle it myself x3
it is kinda hard to put in toad in the machinima :/
had plans to make the machinima nearly close to the cosmic and toad is kinda like a "good" minsion because he is on the good side :/
but if you really want to, I will see what I can :D

gratulations! but I had summer started for one week ago x3
I was out of school 2 days ago... :D
*Shot*

The minions revenge machinima sounds really nice. You do good Pikazz!
thanks :D first time I saw that cosmic I started to think is I will make it brawl, what scene, animations and hack that need to create ect xD
but I cant wait for the machinima is complete either xD

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
got what? did you get it to work.
It just froze because the file size is too big.
Nah I got it now green I just had to get a new Common5

@Pikazz

Wait Cosmic? Do you mean Comic or.. wait is this about bad guy minions cuz i weally wanted toad in the minions revenge machinima

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
This is probably the stupidest question on this thread, but how do you get an SD card to show up on a mac?

@pikazz

Minion's Revenge machima = AWESOME.

Matteron

Smash Ace
This is probably the stupidest question on this thread, but how do you get an SD card to show up on a mac?

@pikazz

Minion's Revenge machima = AWESOME.
If its a new mac book, just plug it into the SD card slot on the side.
If it's anything else, you need to buy an external sd card reader

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Hey I gave Toad's 2nd jump a new animation and now it freezes in mid air then when someone tries to hit me the game freezes

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Oh in no way is the minion's revenge machinima going to be a one off thing played to music.

The premise is deserving of a full series with some voice acting and multiple people working on it.

..although yeah the comic's pretty epic.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Oh in no way is the minion's revenge machinima going to be a one off thing played to music.

The premise is deserving of a full series with some voice acting and multiple people working on it.

..although yeah the comic's pretty epic.
I agree with GALOT!!!! It should have the people who worked on the characters BE the characters ya kno id be alot more intresting that way

Wheelie - Kangaroogreen
Toad- GeminiCrossFade
Bomb-Omb and all the other playable stuff- Pikazz
Ludwig- Darksonic or (the other guy(sorry forgot ur name))
Petty Piranha- Pikazz
Hammer Bro - Starwaffle (Im also gunna start working on him after Toad so if he dont wanna
do it then) GeminiCrossFade
Waddle Doo- Snoopy
Spear Waddle Doo- GALOT
Biospark- GameWatching
Serrix- ???? Space Pirate ????

Thats all I remember at the moment but IF we did make the series thats who would voice act for the minions

Top Bottom