• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
According to Vishukageta on KC:MM, cause he thinks his hacks suck.
:|_______________|
WHAAA!? NO THEY DON'T!
Who agrees with me!?

And, I will be online today, but not really working on Shadow, because another hobby of mine just got in the way.. <:)

Roo525

Smash Ace
I agree... GW what is your real reason for leaving... Also roo have you been able to complete any animations for toad??
I'm working on them. I have my own project to do too you know. ;)

I'll have some done and ready by tomorrow.

GameWatching

Smash Ace
hey,
impossible to make Pichu,
the number of vertices aren't the same,
Pikachu have 2 times more vertices than pichu oO

about Brinstar Depth,
should i make a kraid out of charizard or giga bowser or ivysaur ?

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
hey,
impossible to make Pichu,
the number of vertices aren't the same,
Pikachu have 2 times more vertices than pichu oO

about Brinstar Depth,
should i make a kraid out of charizard or giga bowser or ivysaur ?
I thought someone already made a kraid. It was ivysaur and it was vertexed and resized in brawlbox to look like kraid.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I actually have that Kraid file... and apparantly, it's only in the animations.

And, someone should make Paper Toad textures, just for the lulz.
Speaking of Textures I need a Vertexer to help me out.. Its not for toadette its for another texture I have in mind

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I remember there was once a section that had a list of stage requests. I believe there was a request for Marx's Lair from Kirby Super Star. I happened to have just finished it. I'll upload tomorrow. Here's a pic for nao

I'm still gonna do a few texture improvements, but overall its done. goes over the Halberd

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I remember there was once a section that had a list of stage requests. I believe there was a request for Marx's Lair from Kirby Super Star. I happened to have just finished it. I'll upload tomorrow. Here's a pic for nao

I'm still gonna do a few texture improvements, but overall its done. goes over the Halberd
:chuckle: Yay!
Finally, a stage for Kirby Minions. So far, that's our second stage. Brinal Destarnation is our first.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
I just had a great idea, what if minions revenge had it's own item set?
like having, every item replaced by a minion related item.

And I took the frog bomb from zack and wiki, and put it over the smart bomb. :)
shown here

NEED MORE ITEMS

GameWatching

Smash Ace
will try to make Whomp's fortess or maybe bob-omb battlefield stage or a secret stage so long |3

you can try to make pix's tower there you fight 3 pixels in kirby crystal shards

or dark matter |3
pix...
EPIC !!!

if only i had the textures -__-...

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
someone could help the Dedede arena a lot by making an animation of hammerless dedede into that pose on the stadium. I was thinking that I could use the minions from kirby, and mario to be part of the crowd. I know I will definitely have waddle doo, dee, wheelie, sir kibble, toad, and maybe even throw in a hammer bros, but I was hoping someone could make a Cappy, and a poppy bros vertex?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
someone could help the Dedede arena a lot by making an animation of hammerless dedede into that pose on the stadium. I was thinking that I could use the minions from kirby, and mario to be part of the crowd. I know I will definitely have waddle doo, dee, wheelie, sir kibble, toad, and maybe even throw in a hammer bros, but I was hoping someone could make a Cappy, and a poppy bros vertex?
I say we morph them.... If they have models jus morph em... Im making a model of myself and im gunna try to morph it to ike or captain falcon..

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
b-but, the pose would look like crap. he doesn't have fingers to do the peace sign thing. :p

and arena sounds pretty cool actually. and there is already a cappy trophy model. (I think)

Edit: the frog bomb for the minions items is done, and I would appreciate it if I could get some people to help make some items. Please?

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
All right! New updates! Adding to the OPs.

True to kangaroogreen's word, we need some items too. First off, we need ideas...
Perhaps over the home-run bat, we could put one of the Mario Baseball games bats for the minions? (Fire Bro's bat, Boo's bat, Shy Guy's bat, etc.)

Just watched the video for the new stage, the movement is awesome... the way the *removed, i think* flying platform makes the ground and sky move like that... heh. 5/5

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
Bob-omb to bomber? beam sword to master sword? starman to lolliepop, with changed music to kirby lollipop music? hot head to flamer?

And yea, I kinda used the effect from the flying platform to give a better effect on the ocean.

So far, dedede stadium is going great! The only prob i think will be the minions in the stands, and finding a model to use for the ropes

Also, I need some feedback. what should i do to the bleachers on the sides?

1. just fill them with enemies, and you able to step on them?

2.Keep the bleachers, but have no enemies there?

3.move the bleachers outta the way?

4.no bleachers?

5. keep enemies and bleachers, but enemies down the mid?

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
All right! New updates! Adding to the OPs.

True to kangaroogreen's word, we need some items too. First off, we need ideas...
Perhaps over the home-run bat, we could put one of the Mario Baseball games bats for the minions? (Fire Bro's bat, Boo's bat, Shy Guy's bat, etc.)

Just watched the video for the new stage, the movement is awesome... the way the *removed, i think* flying platform makes the ground and sky move like that... heh. 5/5
No way, get dry bones'. his is a giant bone. :)
and if anyone has the super mario sluggers ISO, they should totally do shyguy.

and just got an awesome idea for the super hammer.
i'll post download links when I get back to my own laptop. :)

and to plasmakirby: make the stands there with the minions in them. but make it so the collisions won't let you go over the ropes.

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... is there a way to add damages to a stage? Such as the minions kicking you upwards or back towards the stage if you hit them?

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
I like the idea, but I'm not sure. Maybe I can ask Mewtwo2000

also, here is my current progress. Need to know which people would like more. Plain texture, or Brick Texture?

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
I was just worried that maybe it was too detailed, but alright. If you guys want, I can release an early version of dedede stadium. it'll have the bleachers done, and (hopefully) have a starry background. The ropes on the arena and the far wall could take longer, considering I don't even know what to use for the ropes/poles

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
I was just worried that maybe it was too detailed, but alright. If you guys want, I can release an early version of dedede stadium. it'll have the bleachers done, and (hopefully) have a starry background. The ropes on the arena and the far wall could take longer, considering I don't even know what to use for the ropes/poles
Starry background? The games always had it inside Dedede's castle... try adding decorations only Dedede would put.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
The reason for the starry BG is so I can build a wall with windows, so you can see the sky through them. I want it to be a bit like in these sprites

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
I RLY need something to use for the poles and rope. anyone have ANY ideas?
also, I need a block that can be colored transparently. that would make the windows a breeze
Forget that last part. it seems the stage builder blocks can be erased to nothing. that makes things MUCH easier.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Well, here's the new minions revenge items. LIMITED TIME ONLY!! just kidding

Frog bomb - smart bomb

Warthog Hammer - golden hammer

but when you hold the hammer, it's sideways. :p can't fix this. looks fine in-game though.

Edit: I'm also going away on vacation for a week. leaving tomorrow. :(

Top Bottom