• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Do you have any plans for a PSA to go along with 'im? I've been kind of itching to write up a moveset that somebody would actually use.

anivernage

Smash Apprentice

I ported the ludwig von koopa model to olimar and i did too many animations if any one wants to continue my project use it the pack comes with the animations with some chr0s textures that dark sonic15 did and his shell model with animation.
http://www.mediafire.com/?v2ih4yrtmhabw5q
needs to resize is bigger than bowser

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually getting some freezes that are keeping me from recording a full match.

Have you had this problem during testing? Because it seems to happen at random or when Toad gets grabbed. Didn't seem that bad, before..

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I'm actually getting some freezes that are keeping me from recording a full match.

Have you had this problem during testing? Because it seems to happen at random or when Toad gets grabbed. Didn't seem that bad, before..
Hmm I know what your saying. It seems like toad can grab just fine but when he gets grabbed it goes bonkers on me. Im trying to look into the problem. or at least figure out y. Kangaroo mind checking it out? I cant do nuthin till I get the hang of PSA and Animating.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Hmm I know what your saying. It seems like toad can grab just fine but when he gets grabbed it goes bonkers on me. Im trying to look into the problem. or at least figure out y. Kangaroo mind checking it out? I cant do nuthin till I get the hang of PSA and Animating.
It's nothing psa or animation related, It's the HaveN problem.

Hmm, you might be able to hex a hand bone to the HaveN ID.
If this worked, He could also pick up items.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Minions Revenge Opening

Hey I just got Riivolution and Im getting into the soundpacks and movies and whatnot then I was thinking. I think Minions Revenge should have its own brawl movie. I mean the Intro of course. Like all the characters made and what-not and we make a cool little intro with them.

Yes = 1

No = 0

Gimme your input on this seriously. I think we should do it.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
A PSA and release would go along very well with that picture. I wouldn't call it a playable character at all right now. No offense or anything, but that really just deserves to be finished.

In hindsight, it seems like a unique moveset would be very hard to make for that thing.

Top Bottom