• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minished Cap?

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
The rumor of custom move sets got me thinking about possibilities that that could add, if they bring back young link, i think it would be cool if he had a minish cap option, another evil/boss persona could be vaati.... blah blah blah you get the picture. but i just thought it would be pretty sweet if they managed to add something from every game each character was in

giving link an option of wearing a mask, adding the magic option to his sword, or even being able to change is sword to the items he say used in soul caliber 2. if he was able to use the Book of Koridai or some crazy ****.

what do you think?

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
The minish cap? We've already got two items for shrinking (Poison mushroom and thunderbolt), I don't think we need another. And the weapon change thing seems. . .Well, like it's more trouble than it's worth, I suppose. I'd rather see Link doing more moves with the same sword than the same moves with different swords. You know what I mean?

It's a shame there's too many Links to fit in one Link.
I'm still confused at how they could have possibly cloned link in melee. I mean, they could have at least given young link the slingshot instead of fire arrows, not to mention the other 33950385390 possibilities of items and techniques.
-Not that that has anything to do with topic.

-Still, as sad as it may be, i don't see another Link making the roster.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
It's a shame there's too many Links to fit in one Link.
I'm still confused at how they could have possibly cloned link in melee. I mean, they could have at least given young link the slingshot instead of fire arrows, not to mention the other 33950385390 possibilities of items and techniques.
-Not that that has anything to do with topic.

-Still, as sad as it may be, i don't see another Link making the roster.
not another link, the same link? if that makes sense. young link hasnt been unconfirmed so get could get a major face lift, which is what im hoping

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
i dont see Young Link coming back personally just cause of the fact they said they were gonna ty to cut out the copy characters but u never know.

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
i agree w/ valiantvernon.and to add,plus link got faster in brawl.(one of the few advantages that young link had over link).

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
its completely possible that a new "young link" is going to be in brawl.
you cant deny it,
the only thing you can deny is melle young link is coming back.
brawl is definantly going to have some sort of young link, and im just asking pretty much what do you think hes going to be link.

and ill twilight your pricess all i want. im twlighting right now acually. this **** is so twilit

Top Bottom