• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Misinterpret the Sakurai Quote!

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
All international food production & packaging companies will be sponsored in SSB4 by replacing Food with toast & various bread products because Sakurai is fond of his toast!

"That party last night was awfully crazy!"

TheDivineDeity

Banned via Administration
All international food production & packaging companies will be sponsored in SSB4 by replacing Food with toast & various bread products because Sakurai is fond of his toast!

"That party last night was awfully crazy!"

Sakurai confirmed to be a raging alcoholic, drug-abusing moron, therefore explaining why he made Ridley a stage hazard instead of a playable character. Although..... that could change. http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/we-want-ridley-in-smash?

"Why am I so stupid?"

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Sakurai confirmed to have dishonored his famiry with Brawl and will assume harder treatment towards his fans.

"We have to work within the limitations of the 3DS, so that inversely affects the Wii U version."

TheDivineDeity

Sakurai confirmed to have dishonored his famiry with Brawl and will assume harder treatment towards his fans.

"We have to work within the limitations of the 3DS, so that inversely affects the Wii U version."

Sakurai cancels the 3DS version of Smash, leaving only the Wii U version. Actually, that sounds too good to be true. A half-brained Sakurai would never do something that intelligent. Maybe something stupid like the Wii U version having to severely downgrade its graphics, or cutting down the roster almost in half, forcing to cut down characters like PKMN Trainer and Ice Climbers because of technological issues, or having a smaller screen with tinier characters, or having bad music and stages, or having to overall force the Wii U to be a ****tier game because of the 3DS. Yeah, Sakurai is stupid enough to do just that.

"Give the fans what they want? Why, I would never do that! HAHAHAHA!!!!! :laugh:"

TheDivineDeity

Sakurai will remove the entire roster and replace them with secondary characters from the same franchises.

"Death to America!"

Sakurai confirmed to be a Mao Zedong supporting communist rebel of democracy and freedom. Actually, I say that half-jokingly.

"I'm confirmed to be a Mao Zedong supporting communist rebel of democracy and freedom!"

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Sakurai denies SSB4's release to all other regions besides China and North Korea. For an extra kick in the balls, he implements an anti-piracy feature that equally redistributes your eShop points amongst a select elite of his co-workers and friends.

"Some games could benefit from mature theming."

D

Deleted member

Sakurai denies SSB4's release to all other regions besides China and North Korea. For an extra kick in the balls, he implements an anti-piracy feature that equally redistributes your eShop points amongst a select elite of his co-workers and friends.

"Some games could benefit from mature theming."
SSB4 confirmed to have an M rating!

"I want this game to reflect on my childhood."

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Kirby characters everywhere. All Pokémon characters are cut. Old pets of Sakurai are incuded as 'Nintendog' and 'Nintencat' respectfully. Ness gets a new Final Smash called PK Trolling to.

Sakurai: 'To make sure we have propper game balance, projectiles are all the same.'

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
Kirby characters everywhere. All Pokémon characters are cut. Old pets of Sakurai are incuded as 'Nintendog' and 'Nintencat' respectfully. Ness gets a new Final Smash called PK Trolling to.

Sakurai: 'To make sure we have propper game balance, projectiles are all the same.'
All projectiles are smart bombs!

Sakurai: "because I'm Batman"

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410
This game is Batman Arkham City Country Returns in disguise.

Sakurai: "I don't want to over-represent my franchises."

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Smash confirmed to not be a yearly installment!

"I've actually been playing DuckTales Remastered recently..."

D

Deleted member

Daisy Duck confrimed!

"Everybody is getting a metal, baby, dark, zero suit, toon and paper version of themselves!"
The roster is much bigger than anyone expected! But, that leaves us with barely anything else in the game.

"Fuzzy pickles."

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Fuzzy pickles are the best healing item, even more than the heart container and the Maximum Tomato.

"My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu!"

D

Deleted member

Fuzzy pickles are the best healing item, even more than the heart container and the Maximum Tomato.

"My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu!"
Pikachu confirmed to be the highest tiered Pokemon character!

"Gee, it sure is boring around here."

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Ridley is confirmed................ To at least be in the game some way.

"Why are people on Miiverse making incredible dumb requests like Master Cheif, Goku, Spongebob, Naruto and Steve?"

D

Deleted member

Ridley is confirmed................ To at least be in the game some way.

"Why are people on Miiverse making incredible dumb requests like Master Cheif, Goku, Spongebob, Naruto and Steve?"
Sakurai questions why people are making these dumb requests, but they are all confirmed eventually to be in SSB4!

"It's no use!"

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
Sakurai questions why people are making these dumb requests, but they are all confirmed eventually to be in SSB4!

"It's no use!"
The melee fans should stop trying to make me take their opinions into consideration, they are SCUM.

"It's the most realistic spin on the function yet!"

Fixdswine

Smash Rookie
The melee fans should stop trying to make me take their opinions into consideration, they are SCUM.

"It's the most realistic spin on the function yet!"
Russian roulette becomes a available game mode.

"Ahem. Do you mind not touching my nose?"

D

Deleted member

Sakurai's nose confirmed stage hazard on all stages.

"Twilight really is a good series"
Twilight confirmed to have representation in SSB4!

"People say that I have been rather cruel towards my development team."

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Due to strigent demands and workplace abuse, all of the Super Smash Bros. dev team quits and Sakurai has no choice but to hire employees from Nintendo departments that develop smaller scale casual games. Wii Fit Balance Board compatibility confirmed!

"Just listened to some br00al metal!"

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Due to strigent demands and workplace abuse, all of the Super Smash Bros. dev team quits and Sakurai has no choice but to hire employees from Nintendo departments that develop smaller scale casual games. Wii Fit Balance Board compatibility confirmed!

"Just listened to some br00al metal!"
All music replaced with br00al metal.

Welcome back to the boards.

Avocado14

Smash Cadet
K.K. Slider confirmed because he is white and white boards are white and that's definitely what he was referring to!

I think I look good in a tie.
-Sakurai

D

Deleted member

K.K. Slider confirmed because he is white and white boards are white and that's definitely what he was referring to!

I think I look good in a tie.
-Sakurai
Every character is confirmed to wear a tie!

"I hated PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale."

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
"I hated PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale."
Hideo Kojima now hates Sakurai, as Raiden was in PSABR. Snake deconfirmed from SSB4 and confirmed for PSABR sequel.

"I just realized right now that there was no playable Pokémon representative from the third generation in Brawl..."

D

Deleted member

Hideo Kojima now hates Sakurai, as Raiden was in PSABR. Snake deconfirmed from SSB4 and confirmed for PSABR sequel.

"I just realized right now that there was no playable Pokémon representative from the third generation in Brawl..."
All Pokemon reps are now from Gen III.

"I've been playing Mega Man X recently"

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
All Pokemon reps are now from Gen III.

"I've been playing Mega Man X recently"

Spark Mandrill confirmed for SSB4!
WARNING!: Confirmed to be low tier due to inexplicable weakness to snowballs.

"Man, my wrist hurts like crazy. I should see a doctor."

D

Deleted member

Spark Mandrill confirmed for SSB4!
WARNING!: Confirmed to be low tier due to inexplicable weakness to snowballs.

"Man, my wrist hurts like crazy. I should see a doctor."
The game is cancelled due to Sakurai being unable to work on the game because of his wrist.

"I've been speaking with Naka recently"

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
Well, duh. That's his new Final Smash in SSB4.

"I recently bought the mook, what is the determination of Street Fighter IV, I'm really a rectangle. Kind of -"

Anyone else remember this line?

D

Deleted member

Well, duh. That's his new Final Smash in SSB4.

"I recently bought the mook, what is the determination of Street Fighter IV, I'm really a rectangle. Kind of -"

Anyone else remember this line?
Ryu confirmed! His final smash turns him into a rectangle.

"I just noticed the existence of Smashboards"

D

Deleted member

Ryu confirmed! His final smash turns him into a rectangle.

"I just noticed the existence of Smashboards"
Sakurai confirmed to take requests and ideas from SmashBoards!

"If the game is broken, break it even further until it's fixed."

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Bomberman, Pacman, Maxwell, Travis Touchdown, Rayman, Sonic and Snake are all confirmed to join Megaman as 3rd party characters

"You are one sad strange little man"

Top Bottom