• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MissingNo needs YOU!

-MCT-

Smash Cadet
http://www.gamefaqs.com/

The current character battle poll is Crono vs MissingNo. If there already was an ongoing discussion on the character battle, I didn't notice it, and I apologize... I'm just trying to gather a LOT of votes so MissingNo emerges victorious xD

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
MissingNO. is winning by like .4%

This is intense.

SuorGenoveffa

Smash Apprentice
MissingNO was winning by a slightly larger margin, but Crono is making a slow comeback X/.

If MissingNO survives this one, I swear I'll make a campaign so big that MissingNO will become prime minister rofl.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Winning by like 1.5%... **** this is intense. Cmon guys lets chant. MISSINGNO, MISSINGNO, MISSINGNO, MISSINGNO!!!!!

Bynine

Smash Cadet
Sorry, Chrono. Your hair is awesome, but two Water Guns are more awesome.

UberMario

Smash Master
LOL wow, glitches count as official characters now? Well, I guess Game Freak did acknowledge it's presence, so it is in a sense.

MissingNo for champion! Take L-Block's crown!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Crono's hair may be cooler, but missingno's extraordinary powers are awesome...

Also, has anybody noticed how crono's hair might fit into dragon ball z?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
MissingNO. CANT lose this. Theres simply not enough time left for Crono to catch up with the occasional MissingNO. votes thrown in.

IIRC the poll is almost over in terms of time, so, we should be good.

Mewter

Smash Master
0.09% advantage for Missingno. :\

There's no reason it shouldn't win this. Who doesn't love blocks of seemingly randomly assorted tiles?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
PRetty much, Chrono will need 300 more votes to beat Missingno, seeing as Missingno will get more votes.

SuorGenoveffa

Smash Apprentice
Ya guys MissingNo. won by a margin of 50,29% iirc. It'll take much more than that though if we want there to be any hope against Sephiroth X/.

Oh well, next obstacle is Yoshi anyway :O.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So Sephiroth against Missingno yet eh? Sorry but I don't think I can vote Missingno for this one :/

shikashake2

Smash Cadet
Crono's hair may be cooler, but missingno's extraordinary powers are awesome...

Also, has anybody noticed how crono's hair might fit into dragon ball z?
the same artist who draws dragon ball z characters actually drew Crono, I think

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
SEPHIROTH VS MISSINGNO
THE DECSSIVE BATTLE
dont worry missigno can just glitch the **** out of sephiroth :D

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
^More like:

MissingNo. is glowing!
Sephiroth used (whatever)!
It doesn't affect MissingNo.....

MissingNo. used Sky Attack!
Sephiroth lost 1337% of its health.
Sephiroth fainted!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
We should try to "fix" the polls as much as we can (because this polling system is intrinsically flawed).

It looks like Peach is going to lose, so I'll go from there.

Vote for Vincent. He'll probably lose by a landslide or two, but we can at least TRY to avoid Sephiroth.
MissingNo. will beat Yoshi.
I'm predicting a Big Daddy win over Ness, since Ness is pretty bad in Brawl, and BioShock 2 just came out. In addition, Gordan can be compared to Big Daddy, and Ness can be compared to Princess Peach.
I'm also predicting a Tifa win over Gordan, since most people can relate to RPG characters better than FPS characters. Plus, rule 34.

This leaves Big Daddy vs. Tifa in the semi-finals. Since we will have ideally beaten Sephiroth (planning ahead, lol), and because of the aforementioned Law of RPG > FPS, we would want Big Daddy to win.
The leaves us with MissingNo. vs. Big Daddy. Then we win. And hopefully get a trophy or something.

The end.

EDIT:
In retrospect, I probably should have seen this coming, due to the lack of Mario.
There's like 10 five divisions or something, and GameFAQs is rotating divisions. So this post will useless for like a month a week or two.
Charizard and Pikachu are doing pretty well. Red beat Ocelot by 182 votes. Mewtwo lost to Ganon, though.

EDIT2:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/cb8_stats.html
EVERYONE thinks Link's going to win. Except one guy who likes Snake.

-MCT-

Smash Cadet
Bumpity-bump. MissingNo.'s deathmatch with Yoshi is about to start in four hours, I think. Get ready and bring in your friends for the vote!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Common guys, missingno's gotta beat that dinosaur. We've already got enough dinosaurs to deal with like aerodactyl, tropius (could be based on a dino), etc.

btw, if missingno goes against sephiroth, I think we can agree we'll vote on missingno right?

Top Bottom