• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mission Impossibill 4/18/09

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
xD too good phoot.

you got a teammate for brawl phoot?
In a drunken stupor, L0zR claimed he wanted to team with me. I dunno what that's worth. I had kinda hoped to team with Mask one last time, otherwise. But if he's already teaming with someone, I don't have a(n official) teammate.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Winner of brawl here has to play me in a serious business wifi match

to determine who has the most skill in this game

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
phoot i'll probably be leaving a little while after melee finishes so i don't think i'll be able to. i don't play brawl anymore anyway (i would've made an exception for team west coast) but sorry man.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Team with me and Rawfuls. We'd be a switchout team. :3
haha im not sure if thats possible. ):

If dusk goes I'll team with him if he does not have a partner we did okay at Bill until we played Boss and PS.

Vilt

Smash Lord
vilt your quitting brawl? D:
No but I have one serious match up to learn for TL. If I just can't get it down, I got my secret character that might win it.

I would mention the ***** character that I cannot beat with TL but Behr wants me to keep it a secret.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Im sorry Bro.

You owe me like 168 dollars.

At least give me like 5 Bucks those were legit Money Matches.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
phoot i'll probably be leaving a little while after melee finishes so i don't think i'll be able to. i don't play brawl anymore anyway (i would've made an exception for team west coast) but sorry man.
Your last NC tourney and your not even staying for crews.... you suck.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Your last NC tourney and your not even staying for crews.... you suck.
melee crews should be held directly after melee singles. i know you said you wanted to keep things orderly and hold them later, but we'd only need one tv and people involved in both the melee crew battle and brawl doubles can be worked around. it's not like we'd all be playing at the same time.

i don't expect you to change that, but i'm just making a suggestion because i'd really like to stay for crews, but there's no way i'm going to sit through brawl for it...

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
melee crews should be held directly after melee singles. i know you said you wanted to keep things orderly and hold them later, but we'd only need one tv and people involved in both the melee crew battle and brawl doubles can be worked around. it's not like we'd all be playing at the same time.

i don't expect you to change that, but i'm just making a suggestion because i'd really like to stay for crews, but there's no way i'm going to sit through brawl for it...
Sorry man its not changing. Would it actually be so bad to "sit through brawl". There will be melee setups there while brawl is happening and you don't have to watch brawl if you don't want. Plus people will want to watch crews and they wont play their matches if crews are going on.

On a related subject why do melee players seem to have a problem 'sitting through brawl'. I don't play melee anymore yet I still come to melee events when I can, just to support my friends and hang out. For example I came to Herb on melee day even though there wasn't a single brawl set-up there and I didn't enter melee. I did because I wanted to support fellow NC smashers even if they don't play the game I play. I find it a little annoying that I have seen so few melee players make that 'sacrifice' yet so many brawl players besides just myself do.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
Sorry man its not changing. Would it actually be so bad to "sit through brawl". There will be melee setups there while brawl is happening and you don't have to watch brawl if you don't want.

On a related subject why do melee players seem to have a problem 'sitting through brawl'. I don't play melee anymore yet I still come to melee events when I can, just to support my friends and hang out. For example I came to Herb on melee day even though there wasn't a single brawl set-up there and I didn't enter melee. I did because I wanted to support fellow NC smashers even if they don't play the game I play. I find it a little annoying that I have seen so few melee players make that 'sacrifice' yet so many brawl players besides just myself do.
I love you bill :D. I don't mind sitting through Brawl as long as the match is interesting and neither players use MK.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Alright phoot we will team for brawl in the next event main. GO unc
Bro, wanna team for Melee, or do you already have a partner?

Melee singles here I come. Screw brawl. B+ MMs all day.
I officially accept you into my Hart.

I don't mind sitting through Brawl as long as the match is interesting and neither players use MK.
I don't mind sitting through Brawl as long as there's one TV where I can play Melee.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah I never got the whole "I'm a Melee Player and Brawl Causes me to be Physically Ill" kind of thing

I mean Brawl people really don't care one way or the other, why do Melee people? D:

Smith

Smash Ace
No but I have one serious match up to learn for TL. If I just can't get it down, I got my secret character that might win it.

I would mention the ***** character that I cannot beat with TL but Behr wants me to keep it a secret.
I think I already know luls.

Bill, I'm bring Melee with my cube, and maybe my wii and braw.

I fear the **** I'm gonna get in Melee :(

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Team West Coast will live on in here -> Your heart --> <3 <3 <-- My heart

Well, Adam, if you wanna team at Bill's now's your chance. GO UNC!

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
actually i have no problem ''sitting throug'' brawl as long as crews is happening after in fact that convinced me to enter brawl (at least teams with plur) because i know i wont really have anything better to do while i wait for crews so IMO this is a good plan bill

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Team West Coast will live on in here -> Your heart --> <3 <3 <-- My heart
<3

Sorry man its not changing. Would it actually be so bad to "sit through brawl". There will be melee setups there while brawl is happening and you don't have to watch brawl if you don't want. Plus people will want to watch crews and they wont play their matches if crews are going on.

at every biweekly, when brawl starts just about every melee tv is replaced with brawl. there's usually two melee setups at most when brawl has started with full effect (when melee is being ran, there's usually the same amount of brawl tvs, give a few). regardless the majority of the people will be playing brawl anyway... if i were to stay at a melee setup during brawl i probably wouldn't even play a lot of different people (which i've done before in the past). i'm not trying to convince you to change the schedule for crews though, i know it's not happening. i'm just saying.

i see what you mean about supporting nc smash instead of keeping the different games in mind, but from my perspective i don't support brawl. i'll hang out with most of my smash friends during melee. i don't have many brawl-only friends, so i don't need to stay around for a game i don't like, play, or have any support for. plus, your biweeklies usually run late, and i'm on a strict schedule a lot of the time, so it's just not worth it for me. if i had no restrictions (big parent johns), i honestly wouldn't have much of a problem with staying for brawl just to chill with everyone despite how i feel about it, but things aren't like that.

Top Bottom