• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mission Impossibill 4/18/09

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Bill, Alex, that was one awesome tourney. It's too bad I had to drop out of Brawl singles and miss crews (btw, how did those go?), though. I was having one hell of a time and wanted to smash some more. Thanks, you two.

Also, sorry to hear about the whole stealing mess. Whoever did that **** may have brought about the permanent death of Billfest. It would suck if my first Billfest ever was my last. :urg:

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Well dang I just got back to my house from Raleigh and I find the thread like this :( this should actually be a thread filled with how amazing arcana combos are haha.

Zio - I lost to Richard and Mask. I may have made a bad decision or two during the tourney, but it was still fun. Plus the first time using marth in tourney and I learned that he is pretty good dude! Mask's falcon makes me happy for an age old NC tradition still going, haha :)

EDIT- make the next tourney name the second one!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bill Rush

Because it's short, sweet, to the point. And would look **** cool if a logo were made for it (Making the offer).

Pac - It's cool man. As long as fun was to be had, the tourney was not lost. I do wish I had come, but I will the next. At BILL RUSH *trying to get some support*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
EDIT - :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

EDIT SUM MORE - virgiligiligiwhatsoeveritis $10 Money Match

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
. . . . .

God these suggestion are so stupid, I could pull lyrics off "If I only had a Brain" and edit it in the littlest bit and get just as good a result. Look -

I would dance and be merry, life would be a ding-a-derry,
If I only had a BILL.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

lord karn

Smash Master
All Natural Bill

Please Don't Take My Bill Away

And We All Return to Bill

Also Sprach Bill: A Book for All and None

The Bill and the Fury

The Young and the Bill

Pass the Bill

Watch out, He's Bill

Just Billin'

Jurassic Bill

The Lost Bill

Bill in the Wind

Gone with the Bill

Peace, Love, Unity, Bill

Rage against the Bill

MicroBill

PETB: People for the Ethical Treatment of Bill

Super Mario Bills.

Super Bill Bros.

Bill+

The Last Bill

3, 2, 1, Bill!

Break me off a piece of that Bill.

The Tortoise and the Bill (Hint: Bill doesn't win.)

Bill's Inferno

Bill's Secret Stash

The Many Faces of Bill

Bill on Fire

Bill Gone Wild

I'm on a Bill (That's what she said.)

The Final Bill

Bills on a Plane

Bill's on a Boat

WomBill Combo

That Ain't Bill

Just Bill

The Circle of Bill

I Just Can't Wait to be Bill!

I can Feel the Bill Tonight

Bill. What are these Pidgeons doing here!?!?!?!?!?

Mr. Bill

Slumdog Billionaire

Enclave of the Bill

(@)_____(@)

Town Bine

Smash Cadet
the tournies i have will be brawl. but im open for mellee if we get enough interested. and ya the setup an dplace is good. im goo dfriends with the owner of the shop. itl probably be 5 doller entry like usual an stuff. il give mor edetasils as it comes closer. we also put up flyrs around in schools and churches and places to attract noobs. rofl its really fun. i alreayd am talking to th eguy bout it. and ya i live in huntersville and willy (protoboy11) lives in cornelius. we brawl together alto hang out alot good friends. maybe you can jion us sometime stinger. il def keep you updated on stuff.

so ya its usually local kids come to plya but we get a few brawl geniuses that go to out of no where lol.

and ya bill remember if you need any help id be willing to. i host tournies so ya i can help with somethin at leats. and smith if you hav eany tournies at your placce you gotta let me knwo dude!! il bring my ICE!!! :D

Town Bine

Smash Cadet
oh ya sorry east i forgot :S.... and ya im curios to werre there any vids of matches? if soo someone sen dme some links or something.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
umm.... Brawl before Melee...

if that comes to pass thne count me out

edit: btw sorry about the money problems, I can't grasp the idea the people would actually do that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Agree with Boss Hog.

I agree with Foxy's post in the Brawl PR thread about Melee being before Brawl, but obviously everyone has different priorities so it's not worth arguing to me.

I'll just go and try to stay awake and do my best in all events.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'd love to host something. I unno if the turnout would be worth it. I might get a small number of attendants. I need to find a venue, which shouldn't be hard - it just takes some effort is all.

Top Bottom