• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mississauga Melee + Project:M Thread

Coastward

Smash Lord
MISSISSAUGA MELEE + PROJECT:M
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Just a general social thread for you melee and p:m players that are located in the Mississauga area since I haven't seen an actual thread for one on here. If you want post your name and your area if you want to get friendlies set up with others, and I'll list your name in this post. Let's hope this doesn't die fast.

General Smashfest Rules:
- Be hygienic, don't smell.
- Food will not be provided at someone's house unless otherwise stated.
- Bring your own controller.
- Abide by houseowner rules, and don't be a ****.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Players:
• Coastward - Meadowvale/Glen Erin
• Yhii - Meadowvale
• Zog Malog - Meadowvale

• Zef - Glen Erin
• Zerodigon - Glen Erin
• Pills - Glen Erin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Izek

Smash Cadet
you guys are in the sauga page on fb? dayum. and i remember yall. so sauga update is pretty much. me and reis still here ******, MARIK (yhii) quit :( playing WOW -.-

Izek

Smash Cadet
so u guys have a crt tv now? i remember last time there was a flat screen :p

Windrose

Smash Lord
i work and go to school in sauga. i can drive to anywhere in sauga if you guys plan on playing. If you post in the facebook group I see it right away. I usually only get to play with reis and izek though.

Windrose

Smash Lord
alright. I always have my controller with me in my car. I get off work at 5:00 everyday.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
It's true, that game has been ****** my soul. But I heard it's not really **** if you're consenting.

I should play again. I am more interested in running Project Melee than anything... that game has potential. Coastward, I live at Glen Erin and Battleford, right behind Town Centre. I guess Reis and Izek can **** me too.

Crooked Crow

Me? I'll probably come tomorrow. Yeah.

Zef, what is your major intersection again? I forgot.

Crooked Crow

Zef, PM/post here again what your exact house number is. They all look the same, something out of a Dr. Seuss movie.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Yeah I guess I'll try to make it. You live pretty close to UTM.

Is there going to be melee or just project M? (will there be CRTs?)

Windrose

Smash Lord
i can come most days after 5:00. But you gotta get melee setups going on CRTs!! :@:@

Coastward

Smash Lord
sure man, there might be a smashfest happening next week so just keep yourself updated on here. ill add you on the main post

Top Bottom