• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mississippi Smash University - Check post 881

Winnar

Smash Lord
A lot of it is just skepticism. Certain points may be true regarding character size / shield size. However, I think a lot of this is just placebo effect. We'll keep an eye on it, for sure.
A number of people have come to the same conclusion independently of each other.

Though after playing it some more, maybe it's just that falco has the easiest learning curve?

Winnar

Smash Lord
Double post, but I updated the confirmed/interested list

Look at that baby grow! :D

Mew2king where you at? Come win some money!

Winnar

Smash Lord
Yeah guys we lucked out and got an even better venue than before

It's going to be sweeeeet

Check back for pictures and updates

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Is this the origin of N-Gage's new avatar (I know for a fact it was something different the first time he posted)? If this is how N-Gage changed his avatar to what it is right now then this is funny. :laugh:
After reading this info and whatnot, I could not help but think of a puppy dog who is so excited that he pees on the floor. Unbeknownst to him, his behavior is bad, and he is reprimanded and kenneled for his behavior. In this manner, N-Gage had a hard time containing his excitement and began sharing it with the smashboards, but Winnar said, "No! Bad Dog! Bad! In the kennel! NOW!" Poor N-Gage. :(

_lemons

Smash Journeyman
After reading this info and whatnot, I could not help but think of a puppy dog who is so excited that he pees on the floor. Unbeknownst to him, his behavior is bad, and he is reprimanded and kenneled for his behavior. In this manner, N-Gage had a hard time containing his excitement and began sharing it with the smashboards, but Winnar said, "No! Bad Dog! Bad! In the kennel! NOW!" Poor N-Gage. :(
WTF

stop johnsing for justin

N-Gage

Smash Apprentice
^^ TYPO.

Word: John (noun) can be used as a adjative (JohnZing)

Example: Winnar is a typical John at Okami
Example 2: I wish Winnar would stop JohnZing me everytime we play Okami

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
HOME, Home on the range
Where the Deer and the Antelope play
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
And the skies are not cloudy all day

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Actually scratch that, after Whobo3.

The best time to promote a tourney at this level is after a other Nationals are done. It's not smart to have tourney's hype taking away from another lol

BunBun

Smash Master
James, where John had had "had", had had "had had"; "had had" had had a better effect on the teacher.

Also, advertise this after Pound <3

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Winnar, you should change my confirmed to (64 + Melee). I'll plan on doing Melee doubles too, but I'll have to find a partner first.

Top Bottom