• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mississippi Thread - MSU Monthlies!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yo Team Soap If you live close to the Mobile ,Al area you can come to. But the tourney is going down in Prichard, Al. (It's extremely close to Mobile).

3GOD

Smash Ace
Anyone hosting a tournament soon?

-Spaz
Nothing major on the horizon as far as I know...the INNsomnia biweeklies are starting back up now I think.
hey, if you guys could come to the mobile,alabama biweeklies theres one this saturday on the 13th postin the biweekliy thread if you are coming and bringing something
I guess there is another one happening on the 27th of this month around the same time? Maybe I'll make it down to one of these...I went to Get 4 Stocked 2 last weekend, so that's why I didn't come.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
That Sh*t sounded to gay J.Ru, that don't make sense. Any way I agree with you though come on down. It'll be fun. Now that sounded straight.lol

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I find it hard to believe there are no Smashers around the most populated part of Mississippi. Seriously, is noone from Jackson or near here?

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just want to say, maybe no one from here goes to the Gametrader's tourney's in Gulfport , Laurel etc.. But I now have 6 ds games a ps2 and 10 games for that. If ANY BODY wants to go to these things and get a free 50 dollar store credit I would suggest doing so soon.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I just want to say, maybe no one from here goes to the Gametrader's tourney's in Gulfport , Laurel etc.. But I now have 6 ds games a ps2 and 10 games for that. If ANY BODY wants to go to these things and get a free 50 dollar store credit I would suggest doing so soon.
Do they have tourneys in SSBM? because if they do, me and my crew will come.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I'd go but it's three hours away. Then again, if I have a reasonable expectation of placing 1st it might be worth it...

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Do they have tourneys in SSBM? because if they do, me and my crew will come.
of course I'm talking about smash. Remember we are talking about way south Mississippi in Gulfport.

I'd go but it's three hours away. Then again, if I have a reasonable expectation of placing 1st it might be worth it...
there are 7 locations around the coast and they have all been doing smash tournies for a while.I just go to the Edgewater ones. If you are really good you will probably place 1st.

How much is it to go to the tournament. by Edgewater.
5 dollar entry fee, its nothing really serious but the rules are no longer screwed up and its fun to just hang out, The tvs are HUEG.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
YO YO YO, What going MS, just want to tell you guys do forget to come to RAM'S B-DAY BAsh tourney.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Attention Mississippi smashers,

I will be in Gulfport, MS arriving tomorrow (Sunday) night and leaving Friday morning.

--It's kind of a missions trip for school, so i wont be able to get free for some smashing, but I thought I'd let y'all know. Just because.

<3 MS, tupeloopas and everyone!

That is all.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yo Varuna, when do you are going to have you tourneys, like i said before ma and my crew will come, thats not a problem.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yo ragnarock, Like I said they have been going for years, just go to the gulfport mall on a tues by 5:30

I don't run them the owners do, I have too much store credit from there now and nobody has ever came.

Cursed Yoma

Smash Journeyman
<_> i'm bored.. i wish there were better tourneys around here, come on people, spring break is in a week .. well less than a week, can't someone come up with somethign <-< i'd rather go to a good tourney then these crappy ones on the coast.. evne if i have a chance of winning..

but evne if i win, the store doesnt' ahve **** that i want <_>

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yo. MS I'm having a tourney called "Can you smash as much as you Eat"(strange). 10 singles 10$ teams, 5$ door fee, the door fee will go towards food most likely PIZZA. The address 621 willjohn ave Mobile, Al, go can other details on the thread.

3GOD

Smash Ace
Tupelo/Starkville needs to have a smashfest/tournament soon. Sadly, I have plans for the next two weekends already.

Genuine

Smash Apprentice
hey Im from Louisiana and only gonna be here for a lttle bit. Im going to the Gametrader tourney in edgewater I really wanna play some ppl while in town is anyone else going to this tourny.

Sariku

Smash Master
Okay, so I live in Biloxi Mississippi.

Main - Marth (white)
Secondary - Pichu (blue)/ Yoshi (light blue)

If there are any other Biloxi Smashers, lets get together and smash. PM me!

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
The Mississippi thread is back!!?!

That is great! We do need smashfests or something. Hopefully, they last longer than 4 hours. >_>

Also, put me down for the list of people in MS. NES n00b in Oxford and Link/Mario/Luigi/whatever I used against you 3GOD =P

Genuine

Smash Apprentice
Well Im prolly not going into anyones house and Im leaving on the 4th in the morning. However I will be attending the edge water smash thing at gametrader. So how bout we all go for a good time.

Main= Marth(red)
Secondary= Ice Climbers, Jigglypuff, and falco (doesnt really matter)

P.S. Sariku that was me who IMed you

P.S.S If there are any cyber cafes Im free to go tomorrow for some smash.

3GOD

Smash Ace
Updated...I'm thinking about adding a Video section to feature videos from MS players (in the first post).

Also, sometime next week, I hope to organize a semi-regular smash fest.

Cursed Yoma

Smash Journeyman
<_< >_>

i'm bored.. no smash tourneys for a few months; getting lazy; nothin good happenin

WHY THE **** AREN'T YOU PEOPLE MAKING TOURNEYS YET!! IT'S THE ****IGN SUMMER AND THERE'S BEEN NONE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

<_< anyways; i'm bored
I WANT 4K JIGGS! =/ frickin 3955.5

Top Bottom