• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST Results!!! Nearly $2,000 in prizes given out!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Strong Bad -Nice to see you, and I am so hyped for when you move. I still have no idea how you knew how many trophies there were in brawl.... DK TOO GOOD.
HYPE!!! see you in a weekish
Strong Bad: I don't think we played too many friendlies but the ones we did were fun. It's going to be awesome when you move to Rola.. but it's only going to be awesome if you actually show up in Springfield from time to time. You're a very fun opponent to play and I'd like to play more games with you that aren't at larger tournaments. Did you really pick Falcon up as a main though?
I'll definitely show up on occasion. It'll depend on Emerson giving me a ride and stuff.
and no I didn't pick up Falcon as a main, I was warming up in our friendlies lol. DK all the way.
25: Strong Bad: We should do a Kirby DK team sometime.
hahahaha I'm down.
Strongbad - Dude, not the look i expected, but in the end you are a really cool guy and stuff. You're DK is mad good and all that garbage you already know. You're a good guy, i'd like to hang with you again some time.
seems to be a trend. thanks you're also a really cool dude to hang with and your fox ain't bad at all. next time tho I'm banning Cruise.

shoutouts:

1: Kels - GGs in our set. I hope I left a better impression than I did in our MM at e-52 in 2009.
2: Kage $380 - Next time I'll get you. RoM4 - REVIVAL OF MONKEY STRONG
3: Dart $210 - We never did get to play but I enjoyed watching your sets. Keep it up man.
4: DekuScrub $90 - SMYM13?
5: Tink $35 - Even though we never got to play it was fun to talk to you and stuff. You're a true homie and I'm glad you're in the MW.
5: IHSB $35 - good ****, we all know you deserved 4th or higher. I think I can beat you tho, maybe next time :D
7: ORLY - GET ***** BY DK AND G&W LMAO
9: Atma - next time we have to play mad friendlies haha.
9: Matt R - gg in the one friendly we did haha. you should use DK in tourney LOL
9: Tom R - you and your bro are too good at this game. 4th? man
13: Jace - glad we made this trip, it was mad fun and we did work in doubles, I felt like we could have placed higher though (7th or better at least) if I hadn't ****ed us over by playing badly. Next time =P
17: J00t - dthrow tech-chase?
17: G. Vice - I'll get you next time.
17: PikaChad - still annoyed we never got to play but it was cool meeting you regardless.
17: Sars Pirate - why do I lose to you then beat ORLY? lollll i'll practice up the Falcon match-up.
17: Sveet - already gave u shoutouts. don't you dare quit this game.
25: Peef - my only request is that you upload me vs. Kels. I need to run that Dreamland combo back so I can not **** it up next time.
25: Strong Bad - you suck
25: Friendly To Strangers Dave - almost as good of a tag as ManBearPeach. LOL

thanks for a great tourney Ziv can't wait for MIST 2. that venue had some lol stuff on the wall.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
The armor was shattered. lol.
rofl, actually dat armor was a little out of practice for this thing. that is kind of dissapointing because i really wanted to show you dat armor at full strength to see where he stood.

ive been playing hte climbers for so long tho that it doesn't matter if i practice or not, once i get in a few games they are pretty much at full strength.... and they couldn't handle the warrior

strong bad.... u were at this tournament? lmao wtf i always wanted to play you while i was in michigan... sob u should of came up to me and challenged me to a duel (epic pics btw lawl)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol ofc i was here are you deaf, *****s callin me for pools and ****

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Just so everyone knows, the results are up on AllIsBrawl (which means you can view the brackets).
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12167

Doubles bracket
Singles bracket

Shoutouts:
Akuma: I really wish you'd played, even if you had 2-0ed me in pools. I didn't make bracket anyway.

Deku: As I recall, you were the only one who four-stocked me. I had no idea what to do, awesome job. I've never played a Fox that aggressive or consistent before. I'll probably have nightmares about our set, but at least then I'll be able to learn more from it.

FluxWolf: I had a good time playing friendlies, and GGs in doubles pools.

G. Vice: Wish I'd been able to get more matches in with you, it's always a good experience.

IHSB: Somehow you were the only one who took money from me in money matches, but that's probably because I couldn't find anyone else to give money to with time. Good set, though I wish we'd had time to play some friendlies later.

Kellen: Had fun in friendlies, though you didn't seem to be very into it. Still amazed I beat your Peach, but that will probably be different next time we meet.

J00t: I've never really seen a good G&W before. It was quite something. I'm very disappointed I didn't get a chance to play you at all.

Jace: GGs in doubles, really wish we'd been able to get some friendlies in.

Kage: It was great to meet you, we're all very glad you made it. Good stuff winning money and all that, but you could have won a few extra dollars if we'd played our money match I promised you. Still had a great time in friendlies/pools.

Peef: You didn't 4-stock me.
Also, thanks for doing the livestream and all that jazz. Good work.

PikaChad: It was good meeting you and finding out that you really do play Pikachu, and I hugely appreciate the coaching. Hopefully I manage to remember enough to be able to apply it to my game.
Also, to the guy you had me play who I've spaced out the tag of: good games, we need to play more friendlies if we ever meet again. Hopefully I'll do better.

Rabiez: Fun pools sets, they were so ridiculously close. Just work on your tournament mode and don't let yourself get too upset about it. Melee is still just a game, and if you get too worked up then you won't be able to play as well. Good luck in the future, and hopefully we'll see each other at another tournament.

Raven Knight: Very good Peach, had a good time playing you in pools.

Reneblade: Glad you were able to make it, and those were some good friendlies.

Samba: I really hope we're able to meet again. I appreciated your input on my playstyle. Also, mindgames.

Shonic: In recollection, I realized that I can't tell if you actually had to beat the final boss or if you were trolling like you seemed to the whole time you were here.

Sinister: Hope you get your game back together soon enough to feel like showing up at the next Pathways. You dominate our monthlies, you could have burned through that bracket if you'd been at the top of your game. Sorry things went the way they did, for you and Columbia.

Strong Bad: We didn't play at all. I really want to get some friendlies in with you some day, your DK is too good.

Tron: I enjoyed our friendlies, I wasn't expecting anyone to actually want to get matches in with my Pikachu. It's a work-in-progress, hopefully if we meet again I'll be able to compete.

VTS: Your Ice Climbers in doubles is too legit. I wish I'd been able to see your bracket matches. We need to get friendlies in sometime.

Yoshiman: Glad you decided to go to MIST over QuakeCon. Always good seeing you.

Zantetsu: We went two full days and didn't get a single match in. I don't even remember the last time we played. If only you'd shown up earlier Friday.

Zivilyn Bane: The first tournament you've hosted, yet you did a better job than I do after a year and a half. And your tournament was three times the size of our monthlies. Nice work.

Everyone, thanks for coming, and I wish I'd been able to meet and get matches in with all of the awesome people there. Let's all hope for a MIST 2.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
Shoutouttttsss

pikachad moogle - idk what kinda magic you guys worked in doubles, but it sure ***** me and binbin. Good stuff to you guys.

POOLS
Good stuff to the guys I played in pools. I was surprised about the amount of johns offered to me, but I guess that shouldnt be that weird. special shoutout to terral.
also kage totally owned me hahahaha. ganon so weird

BRACKET
Sinister- you need to get your emotions in check when you play. just accept that you are bad, so that I don't have to watch you mope around for 5 minutes between each match about how youre not playing well. next time we play I will 4 stock you, not that I wasn't going to the match you deciced just wasn't worth playing out.
IHSB!- hahahah JAck were you ready for me or something? Maybe my sheik was just rusty or something, but I definitely got completely wrecked that last game. Nice job man, and sorry i didn't beat dart lolol.
VTS- holy crap dude you are so good. it was funny to me that you always thought you were going to lose to me, when I'm completely awful against Ice climbers. Thank god I had both cruise or binstar at y disposal LOL.
darkatma/binyan- mannnnn so dumb that we had to play. it was your fault for losing to dart! I thought for sure I was gonna lose to you if we played, but when the match started it had a completely different feel than when we play friendlies. you gotta play fast like you do in friendlies! youre not smart dont try to be LOL!
Orly- yeahhh youre like a mini tom (meaning you play just like him haha). you gonna have to level up a bit if you wanna flux with me. falcon is soooo baddddd. nice job against matt though.
tink- nice set. I feel that my style is perfect against how you play though. I was also playing pretty well and I basically don't lose on pokemon hahaha. youre so funny, I was enjoying your theories on how the pot should be split up. nice job in teams also, but me and binyan wouldve ****ed you up!
dart- OMG HOW DID I LOSEEEEE hahahahaha. I thought you were totally dead after the pokemon game. an unfortunate battlefielding later and a very well played cruise game by you and I had lost. Nice job, but all that set did was show me that I know exactly what to do now to beat you.

otherssss
bun bun- hahahaa you are one silly man. i got yo number son. can't touch this.
trail- another silly boy. dude i wouldve clowned on you in bracket. BRINSTAR you hoooo. play sc2 with me
sveet- get on SC2. thanks for telling me gj LOL.
kelly-holy crapppppppp youre so gooodddd i hate itttttt
the twins- you guys my boys. tough tourney for you guys... :( it was so dumb we played you twice in doubles.

oh yeah I forget reneblade!

wait forget it nvm he not important

HOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

PEEF!

Smash Hero
25: Peef: You were kind of a **** to me this tournament. More than once
I have video evidence of you cursing at me and treating me with total disrespect because it happened at the stream. I poked you and motioned to get up when i needed to make adjustments and you cussed me out and told me to just ask next time. While im sitting next to you you tell me to shut up, stop talking, and that everything im saying about the match is wrong and you dont like my word choice. At that point the chat was telling you to leave because you were sounding like a whiney negative little girl looking for a fight. The next time I need to sit at my stream I simply ask if you could get up please and you curse at me again which was another huge sign of disrespect to me and my crew noticed it as well. No need to debate it further, I'll post the video clips if you really want to go there.

Videos: I intended to cut all of these videos correctly but I didn't, as someone pointed out the matches are scattered all over the place. I'm going to do my best to organize it all right now and put up a thread. I've begun separating sets.

BunBun

Smash Master
Like I said, just ask with some courtesy and it would have been fine. If you did later, as you say (which I'm assuming you're right, as you have the videos) and I still *****ed at you, that's my bad.

As for saying things to you on the stream that bothered you, sorry. Next time I'll wait so it's just you and me, and then I'll tell you why it doesn't make sense to say that someone is holding it down, as they get pummeled.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Lol this was not a very enjoyable tournament for me

It's no one's fault except mine really, I didn't get my sleep cycle in order before the tourney, so I was running on a collective 2 hours of sleep, including my napping under tables at the venue.

Deku: I couldn't play fast or smart because my brain was fuzzy, plus I didn't really care who won because I knew whoever won would've gotten far.

Dart: Congrats on beating me, but I ain't handing it over that easily next time. Consider that the worst you'll see me at. Plus the suicide at the end, I can promise if I was any less tired that would not have happened lolll. Although I can see you've improved a lot at the matchup, your tippers on my recovery were very on point. Good job placing at your goal this tourney!

Ziv: Thanks for hosting! You did a great job

Kelly: Fuuuuu midwest mango lol. Your fox is beautiful

Divinokage

Smash Legend
wow so many johns! True warriors don't sleep, Atma =P They achieve victory no matter what the cost! Slay your enemies or die!

j00t

Smash Champion
I slayed some fools with Game and Watch, I think I am a true warrior too.

Dart!

Smash Master
Lol this was not a very enjoyable tournament for me

It's no one's fault except mine really, I didn't get my sleep cycle in order before the tourney, so I was running on a collective 2 hours of sleep, including my napping under tables at the venue.

Deku: I couldn't play fast or smart because my brain was fuzzy, plus I didn't really care who won because I knew whoever won would've gotten far.

Dart: Congrats on beating me, but I ain't handing it over that easily next time. Consider that the worst you'll see me at. Plus the suicide at the end, I can promise if I was any less tired that would not have happened lolll. Although I can see you've improved a lot at the matchup, your tippers on my recovery were very on point. Good job placing at your goal this tourney!

Ziv: Thanks for hosting! You did a great job

Kelly: Fuuuuu midwest mango lol. Your fox is beautiful
1-3rd is a good goal, i really wanted to beat kels and kage though. next time!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Tournament was really fun, I'll do individual shoutouts when I get around to it.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
Sinister- you need to get your emotions in check when you play. just accept that you are bad, so that I don't have to watch you mope around for 5 minutes between each match about how youre not playing well. next time we play I will 4 stock you, not that I wasn't going to the match you deciced just wasn't worth playing out.
if you really think that's how i normally play that's your call ******. and i wasn't "moping" around during our set at all. the only thing i can think of what you're referring to is when i was just sitting there waiting for you to start the next match because apparently you didn't hear me when i said "yes" when you asked me if i was staying the same char. and i looked back after like 20 seconds and you were just looking at me. so then i repeated yes and we played. moping around my ****ing balls.

and honestly you should be embarrassed that i took one game when i was playing that bad. no matter how gay i was playing. you seemed like an *******, so i did it. and judging by the post you made, i was right in thinking so. ******.

just cuz you're good at something doesn't mean you should be an ******* to people. dat ****'s whack.

edit: and if i took a game with my **** fox playing at about....prob 10% of what i normally play (ask anyone who plays with me).....that's all i'm saying.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i sense some animosity...... good tourny. didnt expect to do good so no johns lol. hope to see you all at SBW where ill be more in tune haha. lots of good players here tho which is always good to see. especially at MW tournys

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I had so much fun streaming! I would love to come stream anyone elses tournament if you'd like, just ask and give me some incentive!!!

1: Kels - Why can I not hit you. It was fun talking rap with you. First time seeing you in a non smash environment and it was fun.

2: Kage - I love you and it was great going from e-friend to real friend. I'm sure we will partner up more the next tourney we are at.

3: Dart - You are the best of our smash "generation". While most players that started when we did are not making it out of pools like Shonic or struggling in our first few bracket matches like myself, you continue to take out top players both here at home and abroad. Great work, continue to pioneer the new school slow and steady Marth.

4: DekuScrub - I think I could give you a scare.

5: Tink - The fact that I didn't 2-0 you saddens me so much. After I won the first game and was way ahead game 2 I think my body didn't want to accept it so I didn't pull off the biggest upset of my smash career. =[ Way to stay the calmer man under that pressure. That viperboy training helps me out so much vs old school players like you.

5: IHSB - You make samus look like the best character in the game, I said it during your set vs dart.

7: ORLY - Breakout performance, can't wait to take you out! =D

7: Trail - You probably know this now, but I look up to you both in, but especially outside of Melee. I know you have a badass internet persona to uphold so you might not respond, but I hope that this does mean something to you personally.

9: Atma - You didn't love on me at all.

9: Matt R - Always a good show.

9: Tom R - I thought I had you game 2, but you were the stronger player of course.

13: VTS - Fun matches, IC dittoes are fking stupid.

13: Smash Daddy - Great late night friendlies man!

13: Jace - Still good falcon!

17: J00t - fun to watch

17: G. Vice - You are the strongest player vs my ICs I have ever played besides rockcrock. I believe our friendlies were something along the lines of 20-3 in your favor, I dont think anyone does that.

17: PikaChad - Just chill out a little, I didn't want commentary, neither did anyone else and it's no offense to you. You are a great player.

17: Arby - You almost shocked me. You are an extremely strong Falcon, and I had to really focus to take you out and save my life in pools. I hope to see more of you.

17: Sveet - didnt get to play with you, but sc2 sometime soon (keeping trails comment)

25: Peef - I think 17th or 13th is where I should have gotten, but my grab game was utter trash at this tournament other than vs tink lol.

Sinister- You look really threatening and hard to approach lol

Bun BUn - Weel keep workin it out bud.

Flux Wolf - It was fun to play friendlies with you, I think you should focus less on tech and more on mental stuff especially in the IC matchup.

DB Dave - I thought you were gooey.

Nike97 or whoever you were in pools: Dude ive never heard of you but you ***ed me hardcore with your samus. Good sh*t, next time it ends differently.

Daniel the seraph: Your ganon is compotent but the climbers go waaaayyy too hard in the paint for you ATM. Just work on simple stuff like edgeguards and youll get there.

Reneblade and Shonic: My badass crew, keep rollin guys, weel make it.

To all those ppl who barely didn't make it out of pools and didn't get shouted out: I feel for you. I was there and it really sucks. Almost everyone I played in pools ***** and there are tons of no-names that are there to straight FK NIKKUAS UP. Keep it up and your name will get out there I promise.

SAFFY!: My channel is in desperate search of a fangirl. I don't mean that in a creepy way but I have managed to build up a decent squad of fanboys but if I get a good fangirl then that automatically gets me tons more fanboys and that gets the channel more popular and...basically I want to benefit from internet creepiness sooooo you can submit your application...in this thread I guess and I can christen you fangirl #1. At this point I have at LEAST 7 gay fanboys and...I love them all but somethings wrong with that and maybe you can help.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Seriously, this is uncalled for. Can people not have a day when they're playing bad? I don't think you've ever played Sinister other then at this tournament so you don't have any right to say this bull****. I understand completely why Sinister was upset and that's because he truly wasn't playing at his full potential. I play Sinister at least once a month and, trust me, he's much better then what he showed at this tournament, weather you believe it or not.

If you're just going to insult a person like this, then there's no reason to say anything.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Dart - <3. Good work. No amount of johns can take that $210 away from you.

Kels - i truly think you are immune to gimmicky characters. Youre just too good at everything. Youre a player who is solid at every aspect of the game, but youre better than solid, youre great at everything.

Kage - homie, i look forward to seeing you at APEX. Im assuming ur going to ROM4 and will **** like @ every other ROM. Great to finally meet you, ill be dissapointed if we dont play again.

Atma - no johns, but it sucks that u werent at ur best.

Deku - go to more tournaments, youre gonna be the next guy i make a hype video for.

Tink - you already know. Its great hanging out with you at every tourney. Always fun going out to the car.

IHSJacks - you're always so much fun to be around, idk why i dont stalk you more at tourneys. I guess dart just takes up all my time.

ORLYChris - you are so good. I dont even understand it. It must have something to do with having too much heart.

Trail - youre too much fun, dont go to texas. Thanks for the friendlies.

Matt R - thanks for the falcon dittos, im sorry i cant be more of a challenge yet. Also thanks for chatting during pools.

Tom R - like i said @ smym 10, i hope my falcon can be as good as u when he grows up.

VTS - fun matches, hope to see u more.

Smash daddy - O.o youre realllllllllly good.

Jace - youre damn good. Like damn man. Youre just really good. I dont even know what else to say, keep it up man!!!

J00t - youre ****ing silly. You arent supposed to be that good with gnw.

GVice - i had no idea who you were, and you were giving kage REALLY ****ig close ganon dittos. I was like O.o "whos dis gai?" Turns out ur as good as the combo videos led me to believe.

Pikachad - good work in teams. Youre really good with just random *** characters, props.

Arby - we need to play at every tournament. :(

Sveet - you cant quit, its not physically possible. Anyway speakin of quitting, i go through SC2 phases so we'll always have sc2.

Peef - uhhhh? I mean we know each other. Idk what go say, keep on building that stream popularity. But do it for the community, not just urself.

Fluxwolf - had fun goin out to the car with u, we should play sometime.

Daniel seraph - once i get back in a sc2 mode we need to be legit consistent practice buddies.

:phone:

Terry

Smash Ace
Kels - Didn't meet you but congrats! Hope to play you next time. It was so fun watching your matches. Represent MW

Kage - Thanks for the friendlies and great advice. And nice ledge canceling with Samba lol. I was rooting for you to comeback and win in the end. Still congrats on second place.

Dart - Good **** man. Really fun to watch your matches.

Peef - You suck. Lol, not really. Appreciate what you did for the tourney. Hate your random god picks. Though, I got you to 1 stock with Dr. Mario who I never play. ;P

Atma - Good set. I was happy that I took a game off of you in pools. Next time I'll remember to ask for some advice and friendlies.

Terral - Wtf, no shoutout to your teammate? ;-; lol. We did tons better than I thought we would've!

IHSB - Really good set. I think you're way better than me but I was able to take a game off of you! I'm pretty proud of that. Is it just because I play Sheik? ;o

Strong Bad - Good games. Amazing DK.

Tink - lol, your name is perfect for you

Sveet - You're a really cool guy. Thanks for the set. Let's get some more friendlies in next time.

Reclusive - Good games. Thanks for all the friendlies. I feel we're around the same skill level.

Dekuscrub - Didn't meet you and I hope you're not this much of a **** in person but Sinister is a ****ing beast.

Jace - I really want to play you man. You're so tall.

G. Vice - Friendlies next time man. I need kage practice.

Sinister - I have played you only once or twice but I'd really like to get some Sheik advice and friendlies from you next time you're at pathways. You're honestly a little intimidating though lol.

Reneblade - I could just about keep up with you but I feel you're alot better than that. More friendlies next time.

Shonic - lol you're a dork. but you're funny. We didn't get that freaking money match!!

Zantetsu - Didn't play you but doesn't matter since you're in my crew. Hope the pictures you took of me weren't bad ;=;

Zivilyn Bane - Great tourney. Wouldn't have been possible without you. Don't know how much work it is to run the tourney but I'll do what I can to help anytime. Sorry if my scrubbiness made you worse, lol.

Samba - One of the coolest guys I've ever met. And very knowledgeable! Thanks for the tips and friendlies. Don't go easy on me next time. And teach me backflips.

Yoshiman - Thanks for the friendlies. I feel I'm almost at your skill level but not quite. Next time I'll get you.

Grant - lol, what a dork.

Nathan - Thanks man. No matter how crappy I am feeling you seem to be able to cheer me up. I lost to you because 3 hours sleep johns.

Saffy - Sorry ;=; nice to have something cute around, though. :p

Sorry to anyone I didn't meet. It's hard to get to play and meet every single person >_> And some of you are intimidating honestly!

Also, I'm the guy that everyone kept saying looked like mango. From behind, at least. I'm Terry, if you've forgotten me. Nice to meet ya!

PS. Sup, stole Kage's sunglasses. Hellz yea. Bet I look better in them too. XD

InsertTag

Smash Rookie
It's really funny that everyone is saying Sinister looks intimidating. He is pretty much the nicest guy ever IRL.

EDIT: also don't bother asking Sinister for Sheik advice because he can't explain anything to save his life

Jace08

Smash Lord
loved this tournament

shoutouts later when I'm not lazy

oh and sinister owns btw, regardless of what anyone says about him

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
Jace - I am a fan of you and your falcon
Reneblade - i could sense you are better than how you played against me in pools
atma - drop alex and team with me
alex - i have no idea what you are doing in teams but i cant hit you lol...nice house
pikachad - you're quite good lol
kels - you are top 20 in the US for sure, maybe top 10...go beat some good players at some tournament
tink - you guys should not have won teams
kage - i mad
orly - i mad

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Ok I guess I'll do my shoutouts now:
1: Kels - Good job getting 1st. I know you were bummed after doubles but it made me feel a lot better when I gave you your envelope and you were like "SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS??? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" lol.
2: Kage - Such a beast. I have no idea how you can win certain matchups against insanely good players with Ganon. Was great to meet you and we'd love to have you back for MIST2.
3: Dart - You're like my idol dude. I remember watching some vids of you in January when I started playing again and decided to main Marth. You've gotten so much better since then.
4: DekuScrub - IRL you seemed pretty cool but the comment against Sinister was either some intense trolling gone awry or you just being rude lol. Still am not sure either way but good job on 4th.
5: Tink - You're hella cool dude and one of the biggest reasons I wish Chicago wasn't so damn far away. I'd love to smash with you more. Still amazed my Ganon almost beat your Doc...considering I NEVER use ganon lol.
5: IHSB - Always nice to see you Spaceballs. Great job getting top 5 at this stacked tourney with Samus. Never didn't think you could though. Did VTS give you your money?
7: ORLY - Dude we hardly talked but you were super cool. And your facial expressions during your set with j00t were priceless. Good job being so damn good at this game.
7: Trail - It was fun playing you in pools. Ice climbers get to me mentally though. First match I was solid. Second match I got impatient and decided to swing my sword around like a noob thinking that Yoshi's would just win me the match. You were cool though.
9: Atma - :( I wanted you to win. Next time we gotta make sure you get more sleep. I'm very sad that Blitz, Geno, Sam, Lixi, and more STL didn't come though.
9: Matt R - Without glasses. Nice to meet you. Your Sheik was pretty intense. That 2nd match against Jace was just brutal.
9: Tom R - With glasses. It was fun playing you in pools. I don't have enough Falcon practice so when I play one that's good, the speed just kills me. Nice meeting you.
9: Moogle - Didn't meet/talk to you at all :(
13: VTS - Dude you're getting so good at this game. 13th is a pretty damn good accomplishment and you're getting better every time I see you. Although it doesn't really seem like we ever play lol. Next time lets play. Thanks for all the help with the brackets and figuring out the $.
13: Smash Daddy - Didn't meet/talk to you at all really :(
13: Jace - Jace we have got to figure out a way for us to play more. Your sister lives here so that could be an excuse. Otherwise I think it's time for you to do a KC tournament again.
13: FrootLoop - Nice talking with you during brackets and good job getting Dart to the 3rd match. You're very good for only playing for a short time.
17: J00t - You were so good with GnW! I feel like it should be an easy match for Marth if he just spaces well and punishes hard. Which I'm not good at lol.
17: G. Vice - Thanks for coming and good job. We only played one match but I'm sure we'll play again before too long. Arkansas needs to do a tourney.
17: PikaChad - I'm sorry you were disappointed with the tourney. It's hard when half the players in bracket are from the same location so friends are going to end up playing each other. But I realized that as a TO the moment pools or brackets go up you get rushed by half the players in attendance not liking their placement and there's no way to make everyone happy. Sorry for that.
17: Tron - Didn't get to meet/play you. :(
17: Zinth - Didn't get to meet/play you :(
17: Sars Pirate - Didn't really get to meet/play you :(
17: Arby - Didn't hardly get to talk to you or play you. Next time!
17: Sveet - Didn't get to play you what's up with that. And what's this "retirement" rubbish? I'll see you next big midwest tourney and you know it :)
25: Peef - Thank you again for running the stream. You did a great job and it really helped the tourney be successful. Couldn't have done it without you.
25: Strong Bad - Adam, thanks for the donation to the bonus pot and your efforts up to the event to help me make it successful. Good job against Kels in brackets too, you played well.
25: Friendly To Strangers Dave - Good job beating me in pools. Next time we play I'm wearing headphones and I'm not losing lol :)
25: Sinister - <3
25: Rabiez - Didn't get to meet/play with you....i think?
25: Gravity - Didn't get to meet/play you :(
25: Cats - Didn't get to meet/play you :(
25: Myztek - Didn't get to play you but we talked a bit and I think we played years ago.

Saffy - This event would not have happened without you and I cannot thank you enough for what you did. I've dreamed of having a large tourney for years and the only reason it came through is because of your dedication to a game you just started playing. I can't thank you enough. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask.

Zantetsu - Hey man, good job in teams! I'm pretty happy getting top 10 seeing as there were a LOT of good teams. We're really starting to gel now. Lots more grab->upsmashes and other teams combos than ever before. Sucks you won't be at the next Pathways but don't worry, Drew will hold it down for you.
DrewBear - Hope you had fun and it was nice to see you so focused on the brackets watching the intense matches. Sometimes you can learn more that way than watching vids on youtube or playing. I bet it helped you. We're gonna **** in teams at Pathways.
Terral - Thanks for the help setting/cleaning up, with brackets/pools, using your laptop, and overall representing Springfield with one bad *** Pikachu. You keep it up and you're going to be a lot better than me so I can't wait!!!
Terrence - Holy crap I'm still amazed you took a match off Spaceballs in pools. That's just amazing. You continue to get better. You'll be better than me soon so don't worry :)
Nathan - Thanks for coming, sorry you couldn't play. I have your hat.
Akuma - As much as I love Sinister, I don't want his mentality to rub off on you. If you're in a tourney and you feel like you're playing bad, stop for a minute. Eat something. Take a walk. Think a little. But please don't drop out. Melee is 90% mental. There's no reason your fingers would stop doing what you tell them to do unless it starts in your brain. But the best way to get better is to overcome those drawback in an actual tourney and keep playing.
Big E - This should not have been the first time we saw you this summer and now you're already moving to Rolla. Please come to our monthlies lol (and bring Strong Bad and Saffy).
FluxWolf - Good games dude. Our matches were close and could go either way. The 3rd match in pools we definitely could have started over after your SD but I asked so you could make the decision and you seemed ok either way since we weren't making it out so I just kept playing. Nice meeting you though.
Kellen - Good friendlies. I felt fluid when playing you but was starving by the time pools started. Literally. I was very hungry lol.
ManBearPeach - Thanks for entering. The more girls the better at smash tournies :)
RavenKnight and the March HARE - Nice meeting you guys lol. Sorry for messing up your name Hare. I spelled it right in singles though. GGs in doubles it was fun. You guys stepped it up in brackets and it was a close set.
Shonic - Nice to meet another fan of TWEWY. Sorry I didn't make pools top 6. But that would have looked like I was just doing it to get myself out and at that point I was too drained to play any more. Plus rules are rules lol and we barely finished the 32 man bracket in time so 48 would NOT have worked.
Yoshiman - Thanks for the chess game. You played really bad the first game but sooo good the second two lol. GGs and also GGs in doubles it was fun.
xzerolegend - thanks for coming Alex! See you at pathways :)

To My Crew - Sorry none of us made it out of pools. As a TO though I couldn't intentionally make anybody's pool easier to make it out. I had to be neutral. And I seeded them like I didn't know who any of us were. Because of that we ended up with some harder pools but at least none of us were in the same pool as each other lol. No johns though. If we want to make it out, we need to get better. Shouldn't matter who else is in it if top 4 are getting out.

Top Bottom