• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST Videos: Kage, Kels, Dart, Tink, Spaceballs, ORLY?!?, all vids w/ crowd reaction!

VGmasta

Smash Lord
What's so weird about it?
Just how it moves. Like this stuff comes off random as f... Like, there were times where throw out preemptive attacks that your opponent ends up somehow running into. (I know that's how all you high level Ganons play anyway.)
But still yours moves differently.

Like some of those d-airs are really random. And I know all about that shieldpoke mess. But I've seen you d-air some weirder stuff, and I always wonder if that was random. It always looks hilarious when it happens. Like you vs Mango at RoM 2 in Winners' I think. Mang0 went Falcon, and you d-aired his raptor boost. Like how did you possibly read that?!

And what about 50% of the time you get a Falco or Fox off the stage. Most other Ganons 'STAND UP'. You instead decide to 'CROUCH'.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Just how it moves. Like this stuff comes off random as f... Like, there were times where throw out preemptive attacks that your opponent ends up somehow running into. (I know that's how all you high level Ganons play anyway.)
But still yours moves differently.

Like some of those d-airs are really random. And I know all about that shieldpoke mess. But I've seen you d-air some weirder stuff, and I always wonder if that was random. It always looks hilarious when it happens. Like you vs Mango at RoM 2 in Winners' I think. Mang0 went Falcon, and you d-aired his raptor boost. Like how did you possibly read that?!

And what about 50% of the time you get a Falco or Fox off the stage. Most other Ganons 'STAND UP'. You instead decide to 'CROUCH'.
Hmm... let's see here.. The preemptive attacks are usually things that I predict will hit for sure through experience since I practiced most situations countless of times. I have to KNOW it will hit, if not then I'm the one that will get owned. As for the raptor boost, it wasn't a read.. it was reaction time... but I already knew dair beats raptor boost so I went for it instinctively. It's definitely possible. The crouching or standing up.. well, I try to bluff attacks to make believe that I will do something when I'm actually waiting and vice versa. I like making you guess so I try to faint by making my character move a little bit. lol... and then if I see you did something then it will be a successful edgeguard. I don't know I play not exactly relying on luck but like I play to put pressure on you to make do moves I want you to do.

See, that's why Ganon is really hard, you really need to know a lot of tricks even outside of the game and use them in game. Like war strategies you know? lol. But of course this can be applied to any character, you just need to approach the character differently with what tools he has.

Top Bottom