• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mizumi Con 4: Espy, Megafox (12 year old prodigy!!), Poltergust

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Riza used Peach in our match.
I'll do shoutouts once i'm back at my own house, Currently in SA breaking my back for some $50 ear phones...

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
1. Espy: No surprise here. You're too smart sometimes, but that's why you're the #1 Sonic. :cool:
2. Megafox: Great job, Johnnie! Congratz on finally beating K Prime, Polt, and Espy.
3. Poltergust: GGs. I'm really hoping to take you to Game 3 next time. I feel like I'm getting closer to beating you, but not at the same time.
4. Sky Pirate: GGs. Did a whole lot better against you than I did in that crew battle on ZBB. I'll be studying the Oli MU all this week in case we play again this Saturday.
7. Paw: GGs. Close set as always. We were both playing smart, but we both know that Snake wins that MU. :(
9. Panty Raider: My favorite set of the tourney :). You made me question my confidence in the G&W MU, but I love RC! GGs.
9. KoN!: You've beaten Paw before, and you'll beat him again. Also, good job on taking Megafox to Game 3. Wish IWBGHTCAB could have Omni-gayed noobs here. :awesome:
9. Jrugs: GGs, for real. Your Snake has improved IMMENSELY, but I'm determined to stay in E-tier and go up. Not down.
17. Mike3: GGs, but I have Nike practice. Just try to find a way to stay calm in tourneys that way you don't mess up as much. Shield-breaker more against Snake.
17. Tofer: It's really difficult to give you a shout-out involving your loss without it sounding... homosexual.

Special thanks to Nike for putting together this **** tourney results thread w/videos and completed bracket. :)

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
Let me get this straight...

A FOX/FALCO/SNAKE

beat K PRIME?

Damn good 12 year old.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Shout outs, since this was a pretty small tourney so it won't take long, or at least it won't take as long as uploading all those replays.

1: Espy - Still the champ. I don't mind that you salty (maybe) rematched to YI:B since I at least have music there.
2: Megafox - Congrats on making it so far. It was fun watching you play while I was recording the videos to upload them. I was kinda confused when I saw that you CP'ed Brinstar lol.
3: Poltergust - Stop landing/walking into charged smashes. And stop salty rematching to PS2 until I get custom music on there :mad:
4: Sky Pirate - Falco is just like any other character with a frame 1 jab. Also, I totally had everyone in the Bomberman tourney, and I thought we had a pact :mad:
5: K Prime - GG's. My controls weren't set correctly the first game so I kept jumping when I was trying to grab though I did better that game than in game 3 where the controls were correct but I got 2 stocked. Kinda weird lol.
9: KoN - GG's, I'll get you next time though.
13: Suspect - GG's It's not often I get to play agianst Diddy's so that was pretty fun.
13: Gova - Meh
17: SilentManny - GG's, I think this was your first tourney right? You'll get better with time so don't sweat it.
17: Tofer - Shut up.

Special shout out to Nike :
My favorite quote -
Gova: WHY WOULD YOU WALK INTO A BOMB!?

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So many red faces, Nick.
SO MUCH ANGER.
I'll do some shoutouts later. :3

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
SHOUT-OUTS:
1: Espy - Every time I fight you, it seems more hopeless than the previous time. I'll beat you one of these days, though. >:3
Thank you for playing and I hope you feel better. Congrats on getting first!

2: Megafox - You seem so polite. It's actually quite refreshing.
I look forward to playing you again in the future. Congratulations on getting second!

3: Poltergust - Good stuff, but why did you keep picking PS2?

4: Sky Pirate - Worst Olimar I've ever seen. Go ride a circus ride.

5: K Prime - I'm so sorry for not playing friendlies. I'll remember next time. :<

5: Big Boss - Dude, at ZBB we had to play on one of the worst stages for Snake to fight Olimar (IMO). The fact that you even took a single stock off is a big accomplishment.
Our next set might actually be a bit harder for you than the one we had here now that I know to ban Frigate, BTW. Olimar does just as well on most other stages, including Halberd.
Good games, though. ^^;

7: Bored - Match-up's so bad. BBR says it's only +1 in our advantage (which "small advantage") for some reason, though.

7: Paw - Best real name in SA (so far). Didn't get to **** your ZSS/Meta this time.

9: PantyRaider - I saw that planking. I KNOW YOUR SECRET.

9: KoN - I didn't get to fight you this time. :<

9: Slush - Good games. Good job holding that last stock on Lylat. That was soooooo tense. XD

13: Gova - We DID have a pact. Why do you think it was so close?
You just can't play the game like the Coud train, baby.

13: Zigsta - I wanted to ride and team with youuuuuu. :< Can't wait for House of Mouse.

17: Mike2 - Didn't Fsmash enough. =P

17: Mike3 - Stop having gymnastics johnnnnns

17: Redsky - I think you were that new Wolf, no? Nice to see more SA people. ^_^

17: Tofer - Mah favorite Peach. :D
Thank you very much for helping when I was confused by your T.V. Certain types of modern technology really confuse me.

Kyle - Thank you for running all of this. The Brawl and Bomberman tournaments were a... blast? :awesome:
Nice choice on Bomberman 2, BTW. If you had used a more recent Bomberman (like Bomberman Blast or even 4-5), it just wouldn't have been the same.

Nike - Thank you for helping with all of this stuff. I don't know if you remember this, but the last time we played was at the last Mizuumi-con. It was the closest match I had and it was my first tournament, so it actually left a bit of an impression on me. We've both gotten a lot better since then and I was really hoping that we would have gotten to play at this one, but it seems that you didn't even enter. Oh well, maybe at the next one.
You also made Bomberman REALLY entertaining. :p
"I HATE YOU GUYS!"

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Shoutouts
1: Espy - Free ramen for first!?
I guess a minor Ajay present is needed for your success.
[collapse=Ajay Dumpage]

[/collapse]

2: Megafox - WHY do you keep getting better and better, Even though I've yet to play you in tourney. I know i'll get 2 stocked.

3: Poltergust - You finally did DR, I'm so proud! If only you didn't use it to get right in Megafox's FACE and get hit. And first time trying sushi, still trying to remember which one I had first and actually enjoy that didn't upset my stomach...
Also...
"Slush, You scare me..."

4: Sky Pirate - I have no idea what to CP against Olimar, I gave RC a try. You ***** me for that mistake.

5: K Prime - We need to play more friendlies.

7: Paw - 3 times in I row i've lost to you, and I Still don't study the ZSS MU.

9: Slush - You broke the Yoshi curse. This calls for a party!

9. JRUGS - Good games, everytime we play I can tell you're getting better. As I get worse and keep forgetting to use options that **** Snacks.

13: Gova -

13: Zigsta - Good games, I don't know how to play ROB sadly and thought we'd go last stock last hit. Thankfully I prevented myself from this predicament.

17. Zero - We didn't talk much, or play much friendlies.

17: Mike3 - Playing Nike's Marth is what gave me the MU experience to avoid most of Marths moves that **** Yoshi. /dancingblade

17: Tofer - Cheered for you, even if you'd win or lose.

Suspect

Smash Hero
The lack or organization for this tournament was pitiful so I cant really tell you if they were banned or not and it happened last saturday

Nike.

Smash Hero
3/26/11

The TO's had no ruleset. When the tourney started, we decided to use the WHOBO3 Ruleset (which a G&W took advantage of and planked).

Suspect

Smash Hero
I dont even know the whobo3 ruleset, didnt bother learning it since I didnt go >_>

also, I dont want the planking issue brought up, I aint even mad (seriously)

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
shout outs

1: Espy :sonic: good job on winning, fortune cookie was legit.

2: Megafox :fox: :snake: :falco: you aint so tough ggs

3: Poltergust :yoshi2: we didn't even talk or nothing :(

4: Sky Pirate :olimar: ggs against bigboss can you help me with the olimar match up next time i see you

5: K Prime :pikachu2: you ate 2 plates ate of food WTF!!

5: Big Boss :snake: :dedede: D3 FTW you'll get that oli match down

7: Bored :ike: we should play next time

7: Paw :zerosuitsamus: ima get you next time sucka

9: PantyRaider :gw: :metaknight: plank a la mode

9: KoN :metaknight: lose to paw then 2 stock megafox ?????

9: Slush :yoshi2: thanks for checking my placing for me

9: Jrugs :snake: tied with me and slush ?!? you dont even have a wii

13: Suspect :metaknight: :marth: :diddy: thanks for helping me against megafox we should have played friendlies

13: Gova :kirby2: i finally got you :cool:

13: Zigsta :bowser2: good to see you again buddy.

13: Bokkie :falco: :metaknight: dont know you but love your mains

17: Zero :sonic: you almost had suspect keep it up.

17: Mike2 :snake: ggs you know thats my favorite mu its just bad luck we had to play first round.

17: SilentManny :rob: who are you?

17: Mike3 :marth: ggs keep bugging nike for marth advice

17: Redsky :wolf: ryour not even gonna read this

17: Riza :zerosuitsamus: :marth: who are you?

17: Greyfox :snake: glad to see you in playing brawl again

17: Tofer :peach: worst in tx i think not.

special thanks to kyle and grey fox for hosting a kick *** tourny. bomberman was so hype.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yo so speaking of Megafox, whatever happened to Rudementary? He was another young suprisingly good Fox main who went to WHOBO 2 or something.

Top Bottom