• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mizuumi Con results

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
Here are the shoutouts XD
1: Infinity- our Tourney set was alot of fun and thanks for the little advice you gave me + the royal *** kicking in the mansion :p

2: Espy-dude are friendlies were awsome and your Sonic is soo beast. We better play again at WHOBO

4: Hylian- great seeing you too man. we need to play soon!

5: Phantom X- we also need to play some more.. your a baller!

7: Phoenix Alpha- THE MOTHER ****ING LUCAS!! your improving everytime we play. keep it up bro.

9: MorningStar- dude our set was intense..i really want a rematch XD

13: Esca- it was great meeting another Pit.. our friendlies we real fun.

13: Deviation- im glad you carpooled with us man. hopefully yu'll keep the spirits up for more tournaments
17: Tune- Toon Link Beast!!

17: Cha0tic-little disapointed with his placement XD

17: Drake- poor Travis..killing your self against phoenix!?! XD JK

17: ...- hey fun friendlies before the tourney.

25: ADMJP- great seeing you dude.. your G&W still looks beast.

33: Suspect- Hylain first round! suuuuuucks, and yes your getting better man.

33: Reznor- sorry bout your placement man just keep a stiff upper lip.

Everyone Els!!!
Hope to see all you guys at WHOBO...XD

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Wario eat up all mah nanerz, atleast u didnt get any wafts on me lol

@Nid- i dont think so, i didnt see any, but there was alot of players so...idk

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i was making fun of how ****ty the players in SA are not the tournament running i dont give a **** bout that ****.nike20 ur town ****ing sucks dude maybe you dont realize this

EDIT: nike20 i have been informed ur a melee person?,k SA melee is legit,im talking to my fellow brawl ***s atm

Tempur-pedic Sleepset

Smash Rookie
i'll do some shoutouts NOW!

wario is ftw. i went out the ****tiest way possible(pun intended) LOL me and phantom had an amazing set, went down to last stock 100%. then in losers i play kalo, 3rd game. i'm wario, he's wolf last stock. i have a 66% lead and i fart and it kills me off the top lmao whatever i suck and should of stayed falco ;o

honestly, i'm a little dissapointed that i didn't get any phone numbers from girls dressed as cats or girls dressed as link or some anime chick. but most of all, i'm sad that i didn't get a number from the guy who dressed like a girl with cat ears!

shoutouts

1: Infinity: should of went all kirby. good job though. on behalf of galery furniture in houston, TX i would like to present you with an amazing deal at gallery furniture. come on down to gallery furniture and get a tempur-pedic swedish sleepset already 50% off. but for winning this event we here(mattress mack) at gallery furniture would like to give you an additional 30% on tempur-pedic swedish sleepsets.
2: Espy: didn't play, only a few double friendlies. lets play next time!
3: Sethlon: gj sethlon and thanks for housing us
4: Hylian: ggs, wish we got more friendlies but was still fun chilling and talking with you
5: TakeUrLife: if you would of bought that SWEDISH tempur-pedic sleepset, i think you would of got top 3
5: Phantom X: our set was so close lol i almost came back last stock :( ggs i'ma spend less time on falco and more on wario.
9: Popertop: lol peyton
9: MorningStar: ggs man. falco is a ***** to fight ;\ nice snake though
9: Kalo: :(
13: Esca: stop
13: CY: get better CY you suck and you should drop falco! go all wario you ****ing ****. also get a swedish tempur-pedic for those back problems.
25: Doosh: ggs was kind of gay i had to play you and win for nothing since the brackets ****ed up lol but ggs
33: Suspect: nice kirby, wish we got to play some more. play in the NBA?

melee people: melee is cool

KM: thanks for running the tournament.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
We were going to stick around and tell more stories, but we didn't have our pipes or rocking chairs.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Oh

1: Xelic ($72.00)
2: Bluezaft ($30.00)
3: DoH ($18.00)
4: Espy
5: Anh
5: Sethlon
7: Hylian
7: Ben
9: Punisher
9: Antzer
9: Dinhvasion
9: PK
13: Onibaku
13: Nike20

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Late, but I've come with short shoutouts :D

Infinity: I'm gonna get you next time, I swears it. Sorry I couldn't help much with the Kirby matchup, but I was too busy trying to kill the little punk. Oh, and Me + Green Greens + You = I Win.

Espy: Needz moar steak

Sethlon: We had some of my most favorite matches that day. I can't remember how much fun I even had in our match on Norfair. Lava shenanigans are hilarious. Keep up the Shiek, I can't wait to play you again.

Hylian: For the most part, your GaW wrecked me in friendlies. I hoped to play you more, but I can't always get what I want. :(

TakeUrLife: Didn't talk much, but good stuff.

Phantom X: I need to play more Wario. I never get enough practice. Oh, and Hylian has our awesome team combo. We really need to team sometime, we did pretty awesome.

Phoenix Alpha: I heard you did well against Hylian as Lucas. Good job. We need to play some games.

Popertop: Man, I barely got to see any of your stuff that day. Sorry. ;_;

MorningStar: You and Ethan are always so fun to be around. Good shiz in the tournament.

Kalo: You didn't look too well at the tournament...but we had some good games. We'll play again at WHOBO hopefully.

Ethan: San Antonio didn't do too bad this time around. That's cool.

Jadedlink: Friendlies are too good.

Esca: Amazing Pit. That is all.

Nike: What happened in the Melee tournament? Oh well, good job in Brawl. Just keep it up and you'll improve.

Chaotic: Arrow looping is the coolest thing to do with Pit. Srsly. Oh, and the UpB shenanigans threw me off so hard. GGs.

Slim: You're too funny.

Suspect: LOL @ the watermelon remark. That was too pro.

SRSC@: Too fun at Nike's house. Really, you guys are awesome.

KM: Thanks for running the tournament. Considering the circumstances, I'd say you did a great job. I just wish we had time for Brawl teams. Melee at Nike's was amazing.

Bluezaft: Stop ****** me in Melee, lol. Jiggz dittos on Dreamland was the highlight of my Melee outing...

DoH & Xelic: It was awesome seeing you two again, and it was wicked fun playing Melee again. I'll see what I can do about becoming more consistent at Melee in-town. Brawl's my #2 love, but Melee can still be amazing.

I also saw Betty at this tournament, but he looked busy ****** in Street Fighter 4, lol.

GGs everyone, see you all at the next tournament.

Nike.

Smash Hero
The falcon player ***** me somehow. First match was yoshis, and I fail for winning there. Took second match to FD, and he triple kneed me for a kill. I then respawned and pulled off a ken combo. But I lost.

And then I played Hylian :( Took me out of losers in BOTH brawl and melee. He completely ownd my soul on saturday

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Ummm Nike don't u remember at your place? We all said that SA only really has Espy and K Prime to compete with other cities.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
phoenix alpha ive been to like 8 tournaments with you and weve never played >_>
fixed. Teach me how to pronounce your name, and in exchange, put the "o" before the "e". ;)

And you're right. Next time, friendlies will be had! I look forward to it.

Phoenix Alpha: ...We need to play some games.
Done and done. I was kind of wanting to hop on after your friendlies w/ Chaotic, but I was wiped and ready to leave. I'll be sure to say hello next time, and we can have a clash of the low tiers!

EDIT: srsly, Kailo, teach me how I'm supposed to say that.

Top Bottom