• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK shuttle mind game?

fangochango

Smash Rookie
first of all i dont know if all of you already know this/use this , probably do , anyway im still posting this (:

when i take an opponent off the stage and i think i find myself in no good position for a shuttle loop without suiciding or when my opponent already knows that i might try to use the shuttle loop , dair , fair, bair and i know he already figured out the right timing to dodge it...

i pull out another thing that they dont expect , instead of using the shuttle heading "out" of the stage for a ko i use the shuttle loop heading towards the stage and even though i dont hit them with the shuttle , it leaves me right behind them, in a perfect position for a glide attack =D

so after catching them out of guard with this move two or three times the next time you take em out of the stage is where the mind game begins , and you'll have him guessing what you'll do next ,

i hope this can be thought of as a little contribution^^, and i hope it works...

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
I think everyone does a shuttle towards the stage if you hit them with the back end of it you knockthem away outright and like you said leaves a good oppurtunity for a glide attack.. but It's a natural ploy for most...

fangochango

Smash Rookie
yeah you're right , but since i never saw any video or read something about it i thought it would be good to say it , but its probably so natural as you said that it's not even worth mentioning...):

Top Bottom