• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK v Zelda is definitely not 80:20

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Yeah Zelda's UpB has many silly properties, with both the spiral animation and the ending animation. I remember when Matthew and I were playing one time, Matthew was on the stage and I was getting back onto the stage so that I could attack Matthew again, the UpB (when I was versing Matthew on FD) finished with me under the level and I was able to use UpB again even though I hadn't landed yet and was able to keep fighting Matthew. Matthew was shocked and Matthew's shock was similar to the shock that I experienced because both Matthew and I didn't expect that to happen so that I could fight Matthew again.
lulz

Everyone can do this.

It's similar to how Wolf sometimes won't grab the ledge when he side b's into it but he can double jump again and won't be helpless.

Marth has a habit of doing it too.

Not really Zelda specific.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't mind playing again but I work every saturday sunday these days and if i'm lucky enough to get a saturday off, I'm usually having a punt on the horses.

Btw, I now live with oldman and ranga at sunnybank and between us, we don't even have a working wii/gamecube anymore. They just play black ops most nights whereas i'm usually studying. Oldman won't play smash ever again since losing to Tiahn. Haven't seen him play since...

Splice

Smash Hero
there were 5 blank lines in grims

7 in aeros

THE SYMMETRY IS RUINED

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
It's clearly 30:70 in Zelda's favour, MK is a horrible character.

What? It's a more sensible comment than half of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom