• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK vs Itachi Clash Of Brokenness Round 2! Results! with Pics and Vids!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
looks at pictures...and "LOLs"

let's play "where's webster" :chuckle:

god I HATE TAKING UNPREPARED PICS...:mad:

anyways...I heart all of yous!!! especially a select few "mmmmmm...leet homo!!!" :p

i hope u guys had fun. i try my best to make it fun/interesting at these events. either at the tourney or at DK's crib. most def looking forward to the 28th all ready.

sing star anyone???

certain people drunk/blazed...is always an epic time

too good. and thank the heavens i don't do that stuff. i'd probably be pwning controllers left and right.

all u smashers MUST work on getting more HYPE...I really can't do it by myself. do you know how exciting you could really make the venue if u just hype your tourney a little?

seriously. i posted vids from ni99as playing 3rd strike at evo. and those vids are 100xxx more exciting than any brawl match i have witnessed at our tournaments. because they are loud, they cheer, and they let people know **** is going down yo.

seriously LET'S GET ****ING HYPE!!!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
If we get an available time slot we can run it. =p

With Naruto Running really quick and on time, we might have a time slot around 7 or 8PM... who would want a Low tier tourney though. >_>

EDIT:

The Opening Post containing the Over All Point Rankings has been updated with everyone that has entered so far. You can double check if you want and can tell me if I missed anything there.

Hope to see you all at the end of the Month.

I will be doing some traveling this month, so I might see you all throughout the month. ^_^

Top Bottom