• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK vs Itachi Clash of Brokenness Vayseth's Revenge Results!

TheStig

Smash Lord
anther: I want to jv 3 stock your pika with my jiggly

lain: Sorry I had to leave early I still want to $MM

judged: Nice job thinking that I was a girl (AiB is full of scammers) :laugh:

quik: U raep

arty: U cheat with luigi but that last kill with the up b was sick

hunger: Quit trying to ruin my rep

samuraipanda: I'll do better against you guys in doubles if I don't sd 2 times a match

omniswell: Ic dittos!

bowyer: Lets jiggly $mm for midwest puffball supremacy

dragondorf: Your yoshi is good almost as good as my solo Nana :)

stnapknahbc: Snap Shot?

needle of juntah: Lets G&W ditto $mm next time

machinegunnorm: See hunger

theonlyone: Jigwy?

amoney: Insta-Kill

greek: Delphino and f-smash but ggs

cjg: Your getting a lot better with kirby

deez: Rapejuice? I sd'd too many times

Quik17

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

Anther - good stuff in teams. I'll face you in singles one of these days

Lain - :(

Judge - You eliminated two MK killers back to back! Good ****

Arty - You sure look a lot like me, wonder if we're related

Hunger - Our set was good until you squandered :) GGs anyways, crazy Wario you got there

Bowyer - If we used Jiggs and Lucario in the grand finals we would of definately taken teams :)

Dragn - Sick Yoshi!

BC - Kee reppin Wario. You should show up to more of these tournies

NoJ - Man you are hard to hit in doubles. GGs

Raid - Those darn Yoshis :)

Norm - Wario is too good. You should of stuck with Snake though.

Bo x7 - Metaknight is too cheap

Scythe - Ganon > Falcon

Vayseth - Forgot to say this at the tourney....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! :chuckle: :chuckle:

Ficha - You had the hardest pool out of everyone. Keep up the Samus though

Zjiin - Good stuff in melee. Our matches were too close.

Ray chun - I can't believe I beat a shiek with Ganon :)

Raid

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts

lain - thanks for the advice, and gj as always.
quik - :wario:
arty - Still the lonely falco :falco:
hunger - Haircut!! Haha good to see you again

samuraipanda - crazy diddy xD, nice talkin to ya.
omniswell - we still need to have that MM :wolf:
bowyer - your mk is good as always, next tourney we're goin to game 3!
dragondorf - :yoshi: I'm gonna see egg's in my nightmare's. awesome sets, next time I'm banning that ****ed norfair =)
stnapknahbc - Youuuuuu, gj gettin better, I'll have to learn how to play chase the :wario: for next time
fatboy - Fun :dedede: dittos, though rainbow cruise wasn't the best cp i suppose.
raid - :dedede:
machinegunnorm - :snake:

grimace - fun as hell talking to ya, look forward to playin you next time.

epic - great matches man
scythe - :lucario: next time don't forget about SF4!!!
greek - gj making it out of pools for this being your first DK tourney

eagle - crazy ness, I gotta be more careful about those spikes.

yeah I get bored in computer class.............

and the colors of the names actually mean something, if your as insane:psycho: as I am.

slomo431

Smash Ace
I know i hate losing to ray chun too. nobody should have to go through that. i should've beat that marth so much worse than i already did. That was a great set though.

Zjiin yep my fox gets that reaction a lot. Your Samus kept troubling me so I had to go for those cheap shinespikes. They make things so much easier.

So Weimdog you're James? The Marth melee player? This is Henrik by the way. Just trying to match smash names to real ones. If so, fun matches, and I guess you noticed in our sets I have a bit of a penchant for fighting Marths.

As a former pika player i'm glad i got to play Anther in melee pools (and 3 stock it?). I'm guessing you were still transitioning from all the Brawling though since you proceeded to beat down my fox the rest of the set. Corneria was a bad choice.

Cosmo I wish I gave your Marth more of a fight. I can pull upsets on Marths better than me but our skill gap is still too much right now. But it was nice to see I made you 2nd guess your main for a bit.

Khepri it was fun losing to you again as always.

Kels that Itachi is dumb.

I would've brought another melee setup but I need to get my TV back from someone hopefully by the time the next one of these rolls around.

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
Hunger Step Ur ****ing Game Up

good stuff quik, cause u main wario

good stuff arty, u dont see many good falcos anymore

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry chicago parking owns everyone. If you haven't gotten rickrolled by chicago yet, you will soon.

Shoutouts:
Devil digimon- ill get it right eventually. thanks for hosting again
Dark Kakashi- thanks for hosting
Norm- way to 3 stock people. Thanks for the setups

Damian- your trixxies are way to much to just get used to. I'll have to work on some sort of counter-trixxies. Ill see your icebabies at SCSYN3.

Henrik- your fox is so legit now

Ray- I'm glad i didnt have to take your sheik again; also, I don't hate losing to you, I just hate the thought of you winning.

Mendoza- I hope we get to play again. You 0-deathd more times than I can count

Khepri- your falcon is getting pretty good, even beat me in brackets! I think you should main him from now on

Kels I want to see some good vids from POE. Get to work, try not to be immortalized as that fox in darkrain combo 4... lol.

also nice Jemima doc spikes... haha so fun to watch.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I got *****. >_> Also i used rob the whole tourney, Dark Kakashi.

Arty: haha at that 3 stock i gave you. XD. Rob Falco game was the most fun. Mario Luigi team next time.

Norm: I messed us up in 2v2, idk wtf happened. But good match against 7FO, that was close.

Anther: I will beat you. One day

SamuraiPanda: I will get my revenge, watch me. Good snake.

Omniswell: Ur one funny dude man, awesome wolf.

Fatboy: ..............

BC: GGs, you'll never beat my rob =D

NOJ: I was so close to beating you. G&W too good.

Psycho: haha you had 7FO crying laughing when we did those friendlies.

Scythe: wth Marth? I wanted to fight your Lucario I have too much marth experience XD LOL fun friendlies though.

7FO: Ur getting better dude, almost beat anther O_O

Lain: WTH!!! MM next time I see you! I haven't played you in months. 1 dollar though. XD

Quik: Good job repping Chi town as always. Best wario of Midwest.

Hunger: nice haircut XD

SOLID: keep it up dude. You have potential. =D

Kels: fun matches, Don't stop being a beast in Melee.

BO X7: Your Mario Suxors stop using him and stick with rob. and stop losing to Mks.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
this is the darkness god here.

i love u all, some more than others. no homo!!!

hope everyone had fun! for those that didn't know: i am the darkness! as some people witnessed this past weekend. and yes I do see everything (in the darkness). be good to your venue, for your venue gathers all who dwells in so (idk what the fuck i'm saying).

I am this close (does finger fence) into wanting to learn Melee again, the only thing stopping me is lack of Melee/Wii and learning to L cancel...:sad:

Everytime I watch melee played, i get jealous cuz i can't play like dat.

this past weekend i officially quit brawl (not that i "really" played it seriously anyways). so if I ever do play brawl again it'll be epic 4 player w/webster brawl. filled with webster quotes and tears from yours truly.

trust me, if u haven't done this yet...please for the love of god, do this at the next tournament.

anyways, april's tournament is going to be a lil different. filled with love, fun, and A LOT of excitement. YOU ALL BETTER COME!!! And bring those BRAWL AND MELEE set ups...

and friends, if u have any...lol

I am going to commentate brawl matches too, so be prepared to LOL or be seriously pissed off!

Zjiin

Smash Master
this is the darkness god here.

i love u all, some more than others. no homo!!!

hope everyone had fun! for those that didn't know: i am the darkness! as some people witnessed this past weekend. and yes I do see everything (in the darkness). be good to your venue, for your venue gathers all who dwells in so (idk what the fuck i'm saying).

I am this close (does finger fence) into wanting to learn Melee again, the only thing stopping me is lack of Melee/Wii and learning to L cancel...:sad:

Everytime I watch melee played, i get jealous cuz i can't play like dat.

this past weekend i officially quit brawl (not that i "really" played it seriously anyways). so if I ever do play brawl again it'll be epic 4 player w/webster brawl. filled with webster quotes and tears from yours truly.

trust me, if u haven't done this yet...please for the love of god, do this at the next tournament.

anyways, april's tournament is going to be a lil different. filled with love, fun, and A LOT of excitement. YOU ALL BETTER COME!!! And bring those BRAWL AND MELEE set ups...

and friends, if u have any...lol

I am going to commentate brawl matches too, so be prepared to LOL or be seriously pissed off!
I believe in you. Melee believes in you.

You can do it!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Brawl and Melee Points have been updated to current standings after 3 Events, 1 Event for Melee.

Check the Main Post for all the Up to date Standings! ^_^

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
There is going to be a Bonus Championship Pot given to the Top placers in the Over All Standings. How many people will receive the Bonus Pot is not yet determined, but it will distributed to at least the Top 3. By July I will have a definite answer as to how many more placers will receive a Championship Bonus, since it might go to more people than just Top 3 by July. ^_^

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
i was eagle... i did terribly in this tourney and i made a ton of stupid mistakes.
I played as ness, and i'm pretty sure it didn't say up there. TheOnlyOne played as Jiggly, Crimson played as pit. I was with them.

I'm still going to beat myself up from killing myself with that pkt2 against RAID at the end. if i had grabbed the ledge, quickly get up, backthrow = game! But i cant change the past. can only move forward.

PS: does anyone know of the matches being captured from the big gray TV in the middle? there was someone with a laptop and i'm guessing he must have put the matches up somewhere, but i dont know where. I want to review my epic fail.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Shoutouts

eagle - crazy ness, I gotta be more careful about those spikes.
Yeah, you were really good too, although i've gotten much better than i was at that tourney. I can't believe how i killed myself twice against you though (fsmash and pkt2 at the end). If that hadn't happened... oh well GG's!!

Top Bottom