• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Oh we WILL shuttle loop you. Don't bring your nades and uptilts in hur ya hurrr?

(also, I accidentally edited Unloads post, didn't take anything out, just a first day **** up lol)

Underload

Lazy
Dude, it's fine. All mods **** up in the beginning. Me especially!

Protip: DTL will be happy if he's your first infraction. I recommend you infract someone right quick, and then hit him with major spam or sumdat. He'll cry.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I just wanted to pop in here to say congrats to P4.

NOW BOW BEFORE YOUR NEW LEADER!

:lick:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
wow **** this place dead as hell. Maybe u ******s do need me. Well since p4 is the mod here i bet this means it will be safe for me to post AND there will be less fail overall.

Anyways im going to get super street fighter 4 and main bison. I haven't been able to use my favorite character that was actually viable since Smash64 (I only played Melee for lulz) gonna be fuuuuuun

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Dina, look up AndyOCR vs Justin Wong. It's the best Bison play I've seen in a while, but also some of the gayest.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
wow i just looked at the vid Gates, some real intense ****. I didn't know DMG had such a good Bison.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Indeed. Grand Finals was even more of that, only real difference being that Justin Wong went back to Ultra 1 (which he should have had in the first place).

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You mean you still don't have it?

Protip: Don't pick your main before you get the game. Get it and then play with all the characters until you find one you like.

ex: I thought I was going to main Ibuki before SSFIV came out but I ended up maining Rufus.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Oh god anything but this...

How about

8 Frames or Less: The MK Social Thread

That's when the hitbox comes out for everything that isn't Fsmash, Dimensional Cape, Tornado, or Drill Rush.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
***** I JUST TOLD YOU PSTRIPLE (PS3).

And why are you posting videos from vSF4? That's in the past, let it go.

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
Wow, what on earth has been happening around here?

SNO is back, P4 is a mod, new matchup thread, new stage discussion thread...

Am I even on the MK boards?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

And why are you posting videos from vSF4? That's in the past, let it go.
oooooh ps3.

i was posting it for the cartoon bison gag

anyways i got ssf4 today

WHAT THE **** IS BRAWL? I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS ANYMORE? WHAT IS THIS WEBSITE FOR? WAT THE **** DOES THIS TOPIC "METAKNIGHT DA BESS" MEAN? DO YOU MEAN AKUMA?

i looooooooooooooooooooooooove bison just beat arcade with him... seth final form pissed me off a bit otherwise fuuuun and full of raaaaaape. I use pink Bison, in honor of my first fighting game main... Jigglypuff. Also its a throw back this old slogan my friend had in high school "pink is the devil" Bison=evil=pink. lol I love his entire character from his moveset to his voice actor. Its so nice not hearing gay squeaky noises everytime i move around or attack (jigglypuff/kirby)

I like his hat taunt... i think its five. Which win quote number is the one when he says "ill spare u if you pledge allegiance to shada wtf its called" thats the one i want to use.

omfg so i was spectating **** and there was this bison guy who was jumping in air spammin **** to charge his guage, and the opponent did a "boring!" taunt then ***** him it was so **** funny!!!

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
How does it feel losing you're only good exclusive?(MGS)

WHAT THE **** IS BRAWL? I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS ANYMORE? WHAT IS THIS WEBSITE FOR? WAT THE **** DOES THIS TOPIC "METAKNIGHT DA BESS" MEAN? DO YOU MEAN AKUMA?
No offense, but if you don't play Brawl, why are you on this site?

Top Bottom