• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
rofl @ the ******s on xboxlive with their negative feedback. Other day or so there was a really bad storm during a team battle on ssf4... i had to turn off my 360 because i didnt want to risk it being fried and some ****** says i "quit early" I was done with my turn the ****? people actually care?
You could have at least told them. They probably didn't care that much but it's still rude.

Also i lost to a bison player as chun and to be funny i messaged him "You killed my father!" he didnt get the bison meme, responding "kkkkkk" then said i was "unsporting."
Not everyone who plays Street Fighter knows all of the memes associated with it.

wow **** these ****** basement dwellers. I get maggots sexually harrassing me all the time, sending me perversion or asking me **** like what kind of shirt im wearing, i dont leave them bad feedback i just block communications with them. the ****
Turn voice chat off. Or better yet, find somewhere to play Street Fighter with actual human beings instead of on XBL.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
<object width="300" height="200"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dQWT7fNrVqQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dQWT7fNrVqQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="300" height="200"></embed></object>

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
rofl @ the ******s on xboxlive with their negative feedback. Other day or so there was a really bad storm during a team battle on ssf4... i had to turn off my 360 because i didnt want to risk it being fried and some ****** says i "quit early" I was done with my turn the ****? people actually care?
People on XBL don't care, they're all a bunch of 16 year olds living in their moms basement thinking they're cool. Er, I'm an exception :p

Also i lost to a bison player as chun and to be funny i messaged him "You killed my father!" he didnt get the bison meme, responding "kkkkkk" then said i was "unsporting."

Most people on XBL don't really know about most memes, or they just don't care.
wow **** these ****** basement dwellers. I get maggots sexually harrassing me all the time, sending me perversion or asking me **** like what kind of shirt im wearing, i dont leave them bad feedback i just block communications with them. the ****
TURN VOICE CHAT OFF!!!! If you play with it on and you're a woman you will get endlessly flamed/harassed, and you will never get to actually play. And it would be best if you made your profile appear that you're just another random gamer.

Also, never accept random friend requests. only do it if you know them from someplace, like SWF or any other forum you may visit, not just some random clown who thinks you're sexy.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
its not voice chat I get messages, i only voice chat with my friends/people I know.
I would never do voice chat with strangers. esp xbl ****tards

BTW did i tell you guys the time i got a hate voice message from some kid who said my chun camped his Adon. lmfao i didnt camp him at all, i punished his mispaces because he kept going super aggro on me. I messaged back "save the hate for the ryu and akuma players, i wasnt camping you- i was punishing your misspaces." Never heard from him again. lol i bet he didnt even know what a misspace meant.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Kaffei how do you pronounce your name?

I think it's like "coffee" but Razer thinks it's like "cafe"

Gnes what do you think?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
People on XBL don't care, they're all a bunch of 16 year olds living in their moms basement thinking they're cool. Er, I'm an exception :p
No you're not.
And it would be best if you made your profile appear that you're just another random gamer.

Also, never accept random friend requests. only do it if you know them from someplace, like SWF or any other forum you may visit, not just some random clown who thinks you're sexy.
This is the best advice so far. If you hide the fact that you're a girl, people won't annoy you about it.

its not voice chat I get messages, i only voice chat with my friends/people I know.
I would never do voice chat with strangers. esp xbl ****tards
Well if this is totally random then I don't know what to say.

I do, however, assume that you don't make the obvious mistake of telling them you're a girl, right?

BTW did i tell you guys the time i got a hate voice message from some kid who said my chun camped his Adon. lmfao i didnt camp him at all, i punished his mispaces because he kept going super aggro on me. I messaged back "save the hate for the ryu and akuma players, i wasnt camping you- i was punishing your misspaces." Never heard from him again. lol i bet he didnt even know what a misspace meant.
Your Chun is pretty defensive, but...campy? lol no. Sagat is campy. Guile is campy. Chun isn't.

so apparently SSF4 is getting ported to wii

discuss
LOL good one D3.

Kaffei how do you pronounce your name?

I think it's like "coffee" but Razer thinks it's like "cafe"

Gnes what do you think?
I actually think it's pronounced "hey ******".

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I like that you put one of the songs where none of the actual Gorillaz sing or are pretty much involved...But I still appreciate it and am working <3

Player-4

See you in 25 years
is it normal for me to (MK main) to have be 50-50 in wins/losses with a marth main, mu in marth boards is 65-35, and the matchup here says its 60-40 MK
Yeah that's normal IMO. Marth is gay, but so are we. I personally think it's 55-45 so don't worry too much about it. Marth has a lot of gimmicks on MK and incredible spacing.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Maybe the guy you're playing against is just better than you or knows the matchup better.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
lol @ all the xbl hate.... for the record XBL > PSN.

and about that quit out early thing that rarly ever happens, you just had bad luck playing someone that accually cares enough to send a message saying you quit. Please guys dont generalize XBL like this it really annoys me >.> <.<

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
no guys..really...

actually my NP says SSF4 is getting ported to the DS 3D so i got my consoles mixed up

Gates

Banned via Warnings
no guys..really...

actually my NP says SSF4 is getting ported to the DS 3D so i got my consoles mixed up
You still subscribe to Nintendo Power? They haven't been good since like 1995. The information in their guides can be found online for free and their video game journalism is severely lacking, much like the amount of actual good games they review.

In general, print media for video games is being phased out more and more as online game journalism becomes more prevalent.

really about the port?
Yes. I'd post screenshots but you wouldn't be able to see the 3D so it would be kind of pointless. Generally though, it looks like if SSFIV were on a PSP - the graphics are much more pixelated and jagged compared to the comparitively smooth textures on the 360 and PS3.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
gross who would want to play a ****ter version of ssf4 on a little screen? Also isnt a new one coming out so its going to be dated?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Well the arcade version is going to have 2 new characters and they'll probably release both of them on console around the same time as DLC. Other than that, there are no plans to release another game in the SF4 series anytime soon.

Patches don't count.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
do we know what the new characters are going to be? i probly wont download them cuz i just like chun and bison. if i didnt fail so hard at inputs or had an arcade stick rather id try to use rose and juri

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
You still subscribe to Nintendo Power? They haven't been good since like 1995. The information in their guides can be found online for free and their video game journalism is severely lacking, much like the amount of actual good games they review.

In general, print media for video games is being phased out more and more as online game journalism becomes more prevalent.

Yes. I'd post screenshots but you wouldn't be able to see the 3D so it would be kind of pointless. Generally though, it looks like if SSFIV were on a PSP - the graphics are much more pixelated and jagged compared to the comparitively smooth textures on the 360 and PS3.
this trollin *** clearly has not seen my NP collection

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm not trolling, I seriously don't think Nintendo Power is good at what they do.

BBQTV

Smash Master
did you guys know that metaknight is number 1 on the tier list?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I saw that **** and didn't understand it at all.

Luigi's Mansion?
LUIGI'S ****ING MANSION?

I'm so glad I quit this stupid game.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I saw that **** and didn't understand it at all.

Luigi's Mansion?
LUIGI'S ****ING MANSION?

I'm so glad I quit this stupid game.
Idk why you care about LM.

You should be more worried about NO LGL RULE on ANY character.

SBR has seriously lost it.

etecoon

Smash Hero
the previous ruleset didn't have an LGL either and most tourneys still did

the BBR is pointless and most of their bull**** is ignored as it should be anyway, don't see why people are getting so uptight about the new rules that no one is going to use anyway rofl

Top Bottom