• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Wow, Metaknights are not social. Like at ALL O_o I don't know quite what I was expecting, but this is the slowest social I've ever seen. No love lost between brothers at the top I guess...

Also, what that guy said^

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
You guys are pathetic.

Oh and I was impressed with Kaffei in friendlies. I always thought he'd be one of the those people who post on character boards who suck as a player, but hes legit.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
You guys are pathetic.

Oh and I was impressed with Kaffei in friendlies. I always thought he'd be one of the those people who post on character boards who suck as a player, but hes legit.
lol nah i suck. really nice meeting you btw!

also MKs hopefully we can discuss olimar sometime soon

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
i always thought MK vs Oli is 55-45 MK. But i just didn't know **** about the MU and thats why i got *****. Maybe its a bad MU after all, maybe M2K just sucks more against OLi then he does against diddy lol.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Nah, it's not a bad match up for MK, he seriously has 0 bad match ups and will find an answer for everything like he always does, but currently I do think Oli vs MK is even

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Nah, it's not a bad match up for MK, he seriously has 0 bad match ups and will find an answer for everything like he always does, but currently I do think Oli vs MK is even
You are a smart man. Though I would say it's 55:45 MK's favor, however; he has a slight advantage, but Olimar can answer most of what he dishes out. And this title should totally replace "OLIMAR" with "BROOD," at least until we American Olis adjust our styles accordingly :p

Poor Albert :(

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
oh sorry guys...

man oh man why is olimar running this thread now? We want Bison. :mad:

ok a favor

someone PLEASE music hack this to kirby's and falcon's victory theme. PLEASE. I can get you mp3 if you need it. pleasepleasepleasepleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaKAokhzTFQ

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Don't hate. Sad at seeing someone claimed as better than you? Welcome to the world of everyone who lives below S tier ;)
No, I'm not sad wtfuxxx!
Why does everyone say that lmao.
No I'm really happy about the results, I just find it :psycho: that olimar is in mk board thread title!!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
No, I'm not sad wtfuxxx!
Why does everyone say that lmao.
No I'm really happy about the results, I just find it :psycho: that olimar is in mk board thread title!!
Consider it making up for how Metaknight is a part of every thread every where ;)

And your signature is win

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see good thing im not a male because after seeing this I'd....

n/m

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
lol nah i suck. really nice meeting you btw!

also MKs hopefully we can discuss olimar sometime soon
You don't, at least you're pretty good at the ditto, you were going even with me on the day I demolished everyone in pools in that same match-up including 2-0ing Jbandrew.
Also nice meeting you too! :]

and olimar is gheyyy

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Ah, so you let one person's preference determine the thread title for months? Man you guys are wimpy for people who play the most overpowered character in Brawl :p
Whadda hail? I put the title up for... oh I don't know, a week? Only as a joke because for the first day or so it was funny. Now it's just gotten old.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Whadda hail? I put the title up for... oh I don't know, a week? Only as a joke because for the first day or so it was funny. Now it's just gotten old.
Really? I swear I saw M.Bison in some iteration on these boards every time I came here. Maybe I'm just 'memberin stuff wrong ^_^

Top Bottom