• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
:O

How am I a troll? I only troll my friends ;-; I was just commenting that I didn't understand why stuff would carry a title when only one person supports it; sorry if that equaled trolling ^_^ Plus I just wanna c u guys active - it's my firm belief that all character boards deserve an active social :D

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
:O

How am I a troll? I only troll my friends ;-; I was just commenting that I didn't understand why stuff would carry a title when only one person supports it; sorry if that equaled trolling ^_^ Plus I just wanna c u guys active - it's my firm belief that all character boards deserve an active social :D
lol im not the only person here who likes bison bro... you new here? :lick:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
no srsly.. im really messed up. i feel terrible. in the car with sun on me for 5 hours...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
BISON BISON BISON BISON BISON BISON BISON

Stalin Stalin Stalin Stalin Stalin Stalin Stalin

For real though, I LOOK LIKE GOKU has shamed him forever.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
ill watch the dbz vid when im not currently suffering from heatstroke and a migrane fml

edit: wow this gif is not helping me at all

Kaffei

Smash Hero
You don't, at least you're pretty good at the ditto, you were going even with me on the day I demolished everyone in pools in that same match-up including 2-0ing Jbandrew.
Also nice meeting you too! :]

and olimar is gheyyy
That's the MU I study the most because there are so many MKs. It's also my favorite MU lol

Top Bottom