• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

etecoon

Smash Hero
Also guys, the smash community on a whole gives me a massive ****ing migraine (check the MLG board for details). What can I do other than find a different game?
you don't go to tournaments to begin with, you have nothing to do with us so no reason to be upset -_-

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Amazing. Fapfapfap

Also guys, the smash community on a whole gives me a massive ****ing migraine (check the MLG board for details). What can I do other than find a different game?
the sbr is da worst thing ive seen this side of the internet

lol@ above post

NNID
Budget_Player
This is great.

you don't go to tournaments to begin with, you have nothing to do with us so no reason to be upset -_-
Wrong, I do go to tournaments. Will. First one's in October actually. And I plan on hosting my own at my school.

the sbr is da worst thing ive seen this side of the internet
It's definitely not the SBR, or even the anti-SBR sentiment I have trouble with. It's the people who just don't understand "playing to win". The people who think we need to make timing out harder because they just don't like it. The people who want to ban stages just because they don't like it or are unwilling to adapt to something that isn't flat+plat (like PS2). The people who call Cheese cheap because he took every competitive option in his power to win a tournament and played to win, and I don't mean the pausing issue. Seriously, people are criticizing how he went DK against a lucas main and DDD against a DK main... Ugh. It's just depressing. :(

etecoon

Smash Hero
will is future tense, I'm going to deny any association with you for as long as possible dammit

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
bpc

my life comes first

smash comes in a distant second

Everyone on swf that takes this game srsly, puts smash way above everything else. Lets think about this for a second. Esp since you cannot make a living off this game. Which means to me being overly competitive in this game is absolutely meaningless-- for me. Idc if other people do it. But yea when your priorities are soooooooooooooooooooooooo focused on getting $$$ you'll pull any BS to get your way. And thats what 17 yr old kids do kiddo

if what etecoon said is true then your pretty ignorant to even argue your opinions on these boards if you do not activity part take in tournaments. Meaning you kno actually competitively playing reg. brawl n not b+/b- ****

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
**** i didnt realize this fluffy animal crossing game is actually more of a survival/horror game. This game should be rated M. Like you go afk for 5 seconds and a mosquito will bite you, theres like spiders and scorpions that are just as big as you. I'm just walking in town and this spider comes up to me and ***** me for no reason. Seriously my character passes out it was gg. Then you get animals living in your town and you start liking them, forget to play the game for one day and they move away from you! ****ing Nintendo. Children play this game wow. That spider attack could ruin a kid! Sick ****s....

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
rofl....................... wasnt it a stigma? that was the name of the move isnt stigma = male part of a flower? uhhh

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
thats a form of sephiroth dina iirc
yea i know you fight him after jenova absolute. I could of sworn he had an attack with that part and it had the word "stigma" in it unless im mixing it up with a different final fantasy game

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
i don't think he has a move with the word stigma in it but i'm not to sure since i have not played the game in like a year

Psycho Meta Knight

Smash Apprentice
**** i didnt realize this fluffy animal crossing game is actually more of a survival/horror game. This game should be rated M. Like you go afk for 5 seconds and a mosquito will bite you, theres like spiders and scorpions that are just as big as you. I'm just walking in town and this spider comes up to me and ***** me for no reason. Seriously my character passes out it was gg. Then you get animals living in your town and you start liking them, forget to play the game for one day and they move away from you! ****ing Nintendo. Children play this game wow. That spider attack could ruin a kid! Sick ****s....
ROFL! I had that game. I didn't like it so I gave it to my little brother.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Incidentally, Resident Evil 4 is clearly a puzzle game, not only because of all the puzzles in the game you have to solve to get through it or anything like that, but because rearranging your attache case is like Tetris. You need to move the guns, herbs, grenades, ammo, chicken eggs, fish, first aid sprays, and Ashley's severed limbs into positions so that they all fit, which is quite difficult until chapter 3 where it gets mildly easier. The plot line is also a puzzle, not because of all the complex new elements it introduces into the story, but because figuring out why you should care is puzzling. The controls are also a major puzzle in and of themselves the first time you play them, as people who are used to FPS and 3PS will no doubt wonder why they can't run and shoot at the same time. Resident Evil 4 is quite possible the greatest puzzle game of all time, and it should be rated E for the education it can offer to the player.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i enjoyed RE4 more so for the combat system and its unique twist on zombies.

Dont get me wrong i'll never turn down a RE game that has regular bloody/filthy zombies in it

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
rofl you guys actually saw that before? lol @ your basement dwelling *** status. First time i saw it because i dont look at random brawl vids often, or care about **** in stamnia mode.

edit: man that was too ****ing easy.

Psycho Meta Knight

Smash Apprentice
It's a different page.

$50 mm?

No? Good day.

Ta-ta.
Wait, what? Now I'm really confused.

Edit: Nvm ik what you're saying now. But still, you don't need to re-post it because 1. If we cared we'd have been there alrady, 2. It's still of access on the other page.

Top Bottom