• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
Wow the spam in this thread has seriously gotten to a whole new level. It's also so confusing as all of you have similar avatars.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
P-4 :[

Way to close down a social when we're trying to be sociable. So what if we all have trains? (minus me now cause loli > train)
It was just a wave of spam, granted that's all this thread is, but it's always in small doses and from regulars.

It was annoying seeing 400 different users with train avatars talking about MK being a ****** robot pirate and double chuchu rainbows

Well, I for one didn't partake in the invasion, so I do hope P4 has no problem with me securing my innocence through this post.

It was pretty crazy though.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
It's kinda hard to spam the ROBs. You see, the ROB boards are unique. We're comprised of roughly 70% people that don't actually play ROB and about 50% of those people don't even play the game anymore. That 30% of people that play ROB don't even post very often.

chuchu

Top Bottom