• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I REALLY want to play more, but nobody else here seems to want to.... It's somewhat frustrating.

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Completely agreed, the only tournament I want to attend is Apex (maybe Concentrate, just because of the new ruleset but we'll see)

As for the MK-ban poll

I voted yes. :/

Don't get me wrong, I love playing MK, he's the only character that I consistently enjoy playing as. But I also understand without him, the metagame would be all over the place (possibly some characters skyrocketing up and down the tier list, certain characters will finally be acknowledged, etc.) and that with him gone, a lot of players would probably come back to playing. It's just way too many people playing him (and not even because they like him but because of what he can do) that ruins it for me. :/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That's all just pro-ban propoganda. None of it will really happen.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Completely agreed, the only tournament I want to attend is Apex (maybe Concentrate, just because of the new ruleset but we'll see)

As for the MK-ban poll

I voted yes. :/

Don't get me wrong, I love playing MK, he's the only character that I consistently enjoy playing as. But I also understand without him, the metagame would be all over the place (possibly some characters skyrocketing up and down the tier list, certain characters will finally be acknowledged, etc.) and that with him gone, a lot of players would probably come back to playing. It's just way too many people playing him (and not even because they like him but because of what he can do) that ruins it for me. :/
I voted yes too, don't worry.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
If anything, I'd vote yes because of the outstanding amount of people using him...

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I will be sad when they ban him. Because I will no longer win money with this game.
:(

Idk who I'd play, I like Peach and Snake but ehh...:/

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
*all mk mains switch to some other character and keep winning without mk* :troll: u mad? it is not the character it is the player.
I will be sad when they ban him. Because I will no longer win money with this game.
:(/
no no, this, I mean, this makes me worried. Kass, you got more confidence in ya then that, right? Just play other characters, it IS the player that wins the money, not the character. Still, the character is just simply not letting other characters have their fun. Which is why...

OMG... PEACH CAN BE VIABLE! (goes to main her now)

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Well, I have fun with MK by being anywhere on the stage having not to worry about recovery...

Reizilla

Peach still won't be viable. Not even close. Same with Toon Link, ROB and others that like to pretend MK is the reason they suck.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
If MK gets banned, Diddy Kong will be the new "broken" until people realize why playing flat stages on game 1 is a bad idea.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Sync you're too awesome to quit, don't even think about it bro. I'll teach you Peach if Illmatic doesn't already, and Pikachu to handle Falco, Snake, and DDD. You got this.

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
the worst part is that we didn't record P4 flicking us off.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Lol call me Kassy Sync! There's already a smasher who goes by kb, not because he has a cool russian last name like me, but because he wants to go by kb. xD

also...
how do you guys normally deal with someone harrassing you?

Reizilla

Punch him in the nuts.

Or just be a superior human and ignore it/don't let it get to you.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Lol ok Kassy

And harassing? How?
I don't want to talk about it. I was just curious if anyone had any specific ways of dealing with it. Haha. It's okay now.

Also does anyone know who started the rumor going around about me looking like M2k?

I DON'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE HIM.

Top Bottom