• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I don't see why these boards would shut down considering there will always be a staunch group of people who are against Unity for one reason or another. There will still be MK legal tournaments...and other people(who are not affected) besides America and Canada use this site.

The main difference though is that after Apex, MK ban is going to be the standard. That's it.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You have a very misinformed view on us. AZ is the face of our group but all of us have equal say in what goes on. Anyway, I'll let you guys do whatever you feel is needed. I don't see a point in hanging out here any longer.

:phone:

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
AZ sucks and is not the face of our group. I refuse to accept it. He's stupid and childish and won't even support tournaments that don't use his terrible ruleset. Garbage.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I never really believed in a ruleset for the entirety of the Brawl community.

Regions should decide several matters (stages, character legality, tiebreakers etc etc) on their own. BBR's vision of an utopian rule set is a farce imo.

EDIT: I'm picking up MK even though I'm almost inactive.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Like we would know? This hasn't happened before, now run along.
But on other boards for other games, I'm curious if anyone knows. I suppose it would be much like researching banned stages...

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
How u guys feel about your character getting banned?
Dissapointed, of course. I hope the MK ban desicion makes the community bigger and better. I like this game too much to stop playing because my main got banned from the tournament scene (Well I live in Chile, but they're going to ban the character at some point). I will just transfer my skill from Meta Knight to another character. Sounds easy, but I know it won't be that easy. It would be a new challenge for me, and I love challenges! :)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Thank you Unity for giving me a default reason to dip on traveling and quit this game.

MK is always welcome in South TX<3

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Told you so. Told you so. And... told you so.

But to the people who still play this game and mained MK, I want to wish you luck in finding a new main. Or you could just quit this game, like what your character made so many other players do.

In other news, I haven't had too much time for video games. Working dat job. I just heard the news from facebook. Good luck, and good riddance to this game lol....

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I'd rather lose to a Meta Knight Up-Bing me the whole time than to lose to a Marth any day. Gotta start picking up that Dedede for that Marth match-up.

Top Bottom