• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Last, obviously. You can't do anything any more. Just stop showing up.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I went on a tourney yesterday, it wa awful, I had to face a Falco guy I'd beat with no problem, but I lost 0-2 against.

Tourney was awful anyways, single elimination, Final Destination only (you can't even imagine how much I ranted solely because of that).

Out of 4 games I played, I used 5 different characters. Falco just happened to be an awful MU for all of them, specially on a FD-only tournament....

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Chota is from Monterrey and Kyo is from San Luis if I remember non-Tijuana Mexico smash stuff correctly.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
^what Auto said.
Chota is a very good player, local Falcos are not at his level. One makes a lo of mistakes and SDs often, while the other one does not like to play campy and laser all day. I'd beat both anytime.

Gnes

Smash Master
I can but I plan on going home, and some of my close friends host concentrate. I'd like to go to their events and do well, so I will still be using MK at internationals. ATM for local tournaments I'm gonna practice my secondarys and just try and learn//have fun

I definitely disagree with this
You'd be wrong

^_^

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
lmao sync.

i can make different things too, you don't have to get the things in the pic. xD
I need to finish my mk. x_x
hahahaha
<3<3<3

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
That would be amazing!
I'd love to have that Zero, or the MC Link, or the black Zamus, or or or... whatever :(

Reizilla

Woah woah woah. HOld up. Kassy, you can't be stealing my business. I'ma have to kill you.

Texas people, I'm selling them at LSC Championships.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
You'd be wrong

^_^
Not to call you out. But if you care enough to point that out in a social thread, then you should post in the actual matchup threads for the BBR. because atm all of the diddys left LP by himself and it's really bad.

thnx bai

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Vato, "Cool Story Bro" is an internet meme. Which means, it's a phrase made to annoy/troll someone when they post something long (usually, a history about something good/bad). He was messing around with you (Trolling) but he used the "Cool Story Bro" in the wrong way.

Here's the KnowYourMeme Link for further explanation of the "Cool Story Bro" meme:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/cool-story-bro#.Tq5C5PQRH1Q

Kaffei

Smash Hero
everyone is ****ing blue mk
im gonna pick white now

btw see if u can catch one of the flying mks!
click one and drag it to the text box ;P

Reizilla

^that

Kassy, you my rival now. Bead sprite MM, loser has to retire from life.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850

They're so cute! I wann'em all! <3 flap flap~~teheee
<3

Um, well, wanna have a contest to see who can make the biggest and most epic piece of bead art? hahah. Also OS, does bead art too, is he your rival too?

Top Bottom