• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 MLG (Auto-updating) Twitter Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Yeah, I hope he makes it to the championship bracket. :) (Rooting for ESAM to take the tourney though.)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
espy got dis

go for the gold u horrible furfggt i fcking love u <33

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Hot **** winning against one game and watch and losing to another immediately before facing a pro (Mike Haze, who 2-0'd Zack omg -.-), I haet this game so much now. I can see why people say his GW's the best tho, too bad we don't see enough (and won't see enough) with the pros.

Gosh darn it. Oh well I had fun. Go, go Sonic! *time to drive 14 and a half hours back home, GG MLG. Maybe next time I'll show you what I'm truly made of WAH!!!!*

(btw. my fsmash got perfect-shielded-forward-smashed by Zack's GW on Green Greens, both of us at high 90's, last stock third game, it was sooo close, dumb, but yet fun... and that's what I came there for :D good ****, MLG)

Zephil

Smash Ace
Hot **** winning against one game and watch and losing to another immediately before facing a pro (Mike Haze, who 2-0'd Zack omg -.-), I haet this game so much now. I can see why people say his GW's the best tho, too bad we don't see enough (and won't see enough) with the pros.

Gosh darn it. Oh well I had fun. Go, go Sonic! *time to drive 14 and a half hours back home, GG MLG. Maybe next time I'll show you what I'm truly made of WAH!!!!*

(btw. my fsmash got perfect-shielded-forward-smashed by Zack's GW on Green Greens, both of us at high 90's, last stock third game, it was sooo close, dumb, but yet fun... and that's what I came there for :D good ****, MLG)
Krys is too good!!

I really hate that ****ing piece of paper :mad:

poor INKY :(

Chromeo

Smash Rookie
The Sonics should be happy. Cuz havok would have beaten them. lucky for them he's out

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Graaagh I need someone at VGBC to tell me that they got this **** recorded.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
What was the game count for logic vs. Dojo

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
The only thing I'm confused about is why X and Tyrant didn't play a continuation set

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Why would X and tyrant play a continuation set? Tyrant was preseeded into the championship bracket and they did not play in the winners side of the bracket.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Why would X and tyrant play a continuation set? Tyrant was preseeded into the championship bracket and they did not play in the winners side of the bracket.
My bad, thought Tyrant lost to X in winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom