• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If he ever plays you, he'll beat you, the only difference is you having more MU exp with some chars. But I'm serious, both of those would beat you if they were used to people yelling.
aight man whatever you say lol

Shiiiiiii ***, you so ahead of me. Just like the 2010 Fox.

Ugh....I mad.
my Fox is the future btw :)

CO18

Smash Hero
Yo inui, watch out. I heard Swordgard is coming to this tourney specifically to hunt you down.

He wants dat revenge shiz.

Also, trolling aside. If ADHD and M2k aren't available for this tourney, who're you guys calling to win?

I'm thinking Lee, Ally, or Razer.
lol @ razer

ANTi_

Smash Hero
6-0 against Inui
5-0 Against Snakeee
9-0 against Jash
7-0 agianst Malcolm.

****ing little *****s.

0-12 against M2K
0-5/6 against Ally

=/

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti, that's it? I thought I played you WAYYYY more than that. like atleast 0-10, ****ing sucks you'll beat me just like Atomsk did.
You played me 3 times in 2009.

Those two sets @ KTAR.

Once at Apex

0-6.

Gnes

Smash Master
Hi Gnes~
I'm gonna beat you this time, okay?
<3
I watched your vids...i admit i was impressed...but i'll be 2-0 with u after we play next time :)

naw kirbies I'm with Larry. Big misunderstanding on his part and atomsk decided to let us team(most likely because i couldn't find a partner in a week lol). Ima beat nick riddle/shaky this time ^_^

Hyro

Smash Lord
I wanna money match everybody. For real. Don't be scared of toon link.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Oh, and I'd beat yall good metaknights in dittos. Just saying. I got the fastest mk in the northsouth east gulf regional atlantic coast of central america

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm just a random Canadian Marth, but I'm attending and looking to Money match/friendly people just for experience. What are some of you people charging as minimum amount? >.>

D

Deleted member

However, it is so tremendously disrespectful and outright disgraceful to the community, to the game, to level of competition, and to other players who traveled (especially those affected) to intentionally manipulate the bracket or even do things such as money exchanges that give people the impression it did or could have happened.
While I agree with the direction of your message for professionalism, the act of tacit collusion is still a risky investment on behalf of the players in that their plot could simply fail. Ultimately there is no feasible means of bracket manipulation that lets the subject players ignore the hurdle of some of the best players in the world. I think removing the most talented players from your circuit is the professional thing to do, but is also the biggest immediate disservice you can do to the player base.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
M2k: " Wyatt, i know im going to lose to you, when you win can you please give me some money? this game is my job."
ADHD: " No"
M2k: " please?"
ADHD: " We will talk about it after the tourney"
MLG: " yo, You guys are banned because of what you just said."

Is that basically how it went down?

Laurel

Smash Ace
no one is talking about that in here anymore, there are other threads for that discussion

anyway one week left, exciting :) i can't wait to get *****

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok I'm more or less going now
100% final I'll know tomorrow

Lookin' for teammates

anyone got a hotel I can crash on the floor in for cheap?

Kel

Smash Master
Is there a shuttle from the airport to the hotel?

Is there a room I could stay in? I'd really, really like to go and need to buy things soon, but I need everything worked out first: namely a place to stay and ride to/ from the airport

<3<3<3

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, it is a shuttle, and it does loop from the hotel to the venue and back.

>_>

<_<

:069: *runs*

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
THERE ARE JUST A FEW MORE DAYS TO PURCHASE YOUR PLAYER PASS FOR DALLAS. ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL END ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1ST AT 11:59 PM ET

Make sure you go and purchase your player pass now before it's to late!

https://secure.mlgpro.com/store/product.php?pid=142

Do not wait to buy your pass at the door. It will cost you 15$ more at the door, and you also risk having the passes sale out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom