• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Nah omni your completely wrong. The past has NOTHING to do with this. If I was m2k I would be even madder. If you had literally the absolute best shot out of any person in the world to make 12k and it's gone because people spread **** around because they got nothing else better to do, especially by people that supposedly was his friends. I GUARANTEE you you would be just as pissed, if not worse. What you wrote is a load of crap. Don't try to talk down to him until you have been in that situation and actually knows what it feels like.
this post is my feelings of the full issue.

Btw Ally, using a costume also

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Ok, my car's housing MAY have dropped, so does anyone think they could fit an extra 5 in, just in case? We might not need it, but as of right now, I don't know.

Or if anyone knows someone to ask, I don't want this weekend screwed out one week before it happens.

Jem.

Smash Master
so this thing really only has 110 signed up so far? really? or how updated is that list on the op?
I hope 110 isn't an updated number.. Or else there is 4 days to sell around 150 passes. (Since a lot of people are flying out for Dallas in 5 days)

Let's go brawllll.

caesar from wcgUG: "STEP IT UP BOYYYY! STEP IT UPPPP!" @ everyone!!

Laurel

Smash Ace
anyone wanna detour to san antonio, tx and pick up 5 of us? :( our carpool and housing might be gone.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The All-Star championship is basically where the top 8 play a crew battle in coasts.

EC:
Fatal
Nick Riddle
Atomsk
ESAM

WC:
Tyrant
Rich Brown
Lee Martin
Ally

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wtf, I didn't know Ally lost to ESAM until today.. LOL.

Good **** *****.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
JUST 2 MORE DAYS TO PURCHASE YOUR PLAYER PASS FOR MLG DALLAS!

Online Registration will end tomorrow, Monday, November 1st at 11:59 PM EST. Purchase your pass asap.

If you wait to purchase at the door (which I HIGHLY suggest to not do), the passes will be 15$ more.

Purchase your pass now! https://secure.mlgpro.com/store/product.php?pid=142

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Alright

so

I arrive into Dallas(love field) DAL airport at 2:55 PM friday afternoon

If there's anyone thats gonna be arriving around this time that wants to split a cab PM ME

if anyone can offer up a ride, i'll pay gas its 4 miles from the hotel, PLEASE PM ME

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Yeah, a bunch of people (myself included) badgered TKD into going.

Can't wait to see how this turns out :bee:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So wait....

Got darn it its a pain in da az 2 look up all dis info on M2K & ADHD

I hope this gets capped tho cuz we cant have Brawl removed from MLG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom