• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 MLG Colombus HYPE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KREVA

Smash Cadet
So hyped for this tournament. M2K better be watchin' out, Anther is comin' under a secret name. He's gonna be owning people in that incognito style. He's gonna win the number 1 spot. Who do you think is going to be winning? Btw, thanks L. :lick:

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
This is gonna be great. I didnt know Anther was coming until earlier today when it was revealed by L_Cancel that he was under a secret name. I'm excited to see him again. I wonder if I would have ever figured it out if it werent for that loose lipped troll? (hmm)

Jem.

Smash Master
I think M2K will win. He just doesn't lose when he wants to win, and I think just for money purposes he wants to.

I'm excited though, its my first MLG event (Long time follower). I want to meet everyone and play everyone.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
No prob with that.

I just disagree and answered with my own answer! :D!

But it's coo. M2K is a great player, I would not be surprised if he won, it's freakin M2K. Like I said though, it's going to be one hell of a fight! Hyping it up!

If you want my honest opinion though, I bet if Ally takes it as far as he did first MLG, he's going to do much better against whoever it is in the finals, namely, if he faces M2K, it's definitely not going to be a repeat, I see him taking it.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
you are going to share those smores on your island right bb

M@v

Subarashii!
HYPE! Time to see if all my training paid off. My goal is simply to get higher/tie than my previous placing, which means Im shooting for top 49.

Im very positive this sold out, so 32/256 means a lot more than 32/183

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Midwest got this.

And I want to play everyone during warmups, so don't be shy about getting whooped by playing this God Kai Peach yo.

SHOTTYGURU

Smash Apprentice
Well guess time for the mid west to show ya how its done my wario OWNZ and thats fact we got this best believe friendlies are in order!!!!!

ADHD

Smash Hero
This shiz will be hella m2k's with the stages.

Jason, abuse norfair and green greens if you have to, don't hesitate baby!

D

Deleted member

Midwest represent! We aren't going down that easily!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom