• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG D.C.: Which Warios are going?

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
^lol. Play moar wario 2busy. ICs/Wario main. scary...Chillin with you and WA this weekend was "hella" fun

Malcolm. you shoulda hit me up early. i woulda got you. good **** beating Coney

Shoutouts to Snack for being supportive during our matches

Shoutouts to Jnig. Our teamwork got nice near the end

BMX wario looking more fluid

I feel like I went up a level in skill this weekend. I just gotta execute better and be able to consistently play at a top level. If I can hurry up and correct my weaknesses, I'll be able to consider myself a top player rather than just good

edit: loooooool@jnig being white. biggest surprise of the tourney by far. bigger than dsf losing to sonic and yoshi

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
All jokes and **** aside, this tournament finally resparked my interest in this game. I was gonna quit after Pound, but now I really wanna get better.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
That's great to hear snack. Shoutouts!

@Snack: Thank you sooooooooooooo much for housing Lee, Jason, and me. You and your parents went above and beyond my expectations. I hope we can meet again sometime soon. I'm glad you've gotten motivated to get better, and we don't mind you asking us questions! It's good you're seeking out tips and critiques!

@Slik: It was a blast teaming with you and watching you play Riddle. I've never really teamed with another Wario before, but you gave me a lot of tips and strats.

@Malcolm: Bummer you couldn't make it Sunday, but wow, your Wario has inspired me. I'm kinda wanna apologize for switching to Falco after you and Slik gave me all those tips, I just wasn't myself. But I still remember what you were telling me, and I will get better from it.

@Busy: You WA guys are super chill. It was fun meeting you, play Wario more!

@BMX: We never really talked, but I really liked watching your Wario. You and Lobos had good chemistry going there, reminded me of myself and Hyro.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
@ malc, slik, and jnig

ily all and I'm maining wario again (lets see how long it lasts this time lol)

We didn't get to play though :urg: (except slik, but we only got to play once :()

you too snack

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Jnig is white

i expected him to be hecka black

no offense
lol i thought ge was black too.. o.O
lolololololol If I didn't have the Mentoring sig, I'd totally sig the crap outta this.
mentor me jnig :p

I really wanna see you guys again. Ive only met a hand full of you and i gotta say that the warios are the coolest people ive met.

Whats the next tourney you all are going to. I need to save up.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I'll be at WHOBO and at MLG Dallas. Pick one.

Dyno: Aren't you a mentor too? Wouldn't that create some kind of paradox? lol, I'll do it. Hit me up on AIM/Skype whenever.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'll be at WHOBO and at MLG Dallas. Pick one.

Dyno: Aren't you a mentor too? Wouldn't that create some kind of paradox? lol, I'll do it. Hit me up on AIM/Skype whenever.
Lol that was the point actually, to cause a paradox :p. I was just welcoming you to the world of mentoring. hehe. It was an obvious welcome right? :awesome:

Top Bottom