• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG DC 2010 - October 15-17th - $7,000

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
He won't camp you, he will tear out your insides, spilling your blood all over, for he is the blood god!

PS takeover are you going to KTAR :3
No, I would love to if I had the chance though.

We will see each other at DC though :)

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol i just hope they dont sell out by tomorrow or im ****ed

cant even buy mine until friday. gotta have someone buy mine tomorrow just to be safe. a shame i cant get anyone to hook me up today, but o well

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
ATTN: People looking for housing

Hey guys,

Our region is troublesome when it comes to housing. We have a lot of players but only a few can house people.

I'd be happy to house people- but I'm an hour and a half away from the venue. This risks hitting traffic among other problems.

Now no one has officially setup anything, but there are people in the area who might be able to help out. I won't just volunteer them, but if you PM me about housing, I can direct you to a few usernames that might be able to help out.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Scott

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
They don't have a cheap one no. The venue is a hotel. However, it is $189 (this is about half price btw) per night. This is the same venue the Katsucon convention was held at last year.

There are other hotels near by that are around $100 per night.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Interesting. Well worth the opportunity to bring some much-needed mansmash to the MLG. I'm in.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Dear Cable,

I would team with you if GDX isn't going or doesn't want to team with me. Ripple tells me that Peach is DK's best team partner.

Love, Nicole

- -

Dear GDX,

Are you coming for sure? If so, do you want to team? It will be Apex v.2, except this time we will make money.

Love, Nicole

Hyro

Smash Lord
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!!! Your all getting one placement higher cuz I'm not gonna be there bahaha

Yeah Mew2King I'm talking to you...I heard you couldn't even beat some lucario main's toon link.

:lick:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!!! Your all getting one placement higher cuz I'm not gonna be there bahaha

Yeah Mew2King I'm talking to you...I heard you couldn't even beat some lucario main's toon link.

:lick:
But Lee wasnt even playing, Jason did the job all alone. lmao.

I like Lee's dedication to you though, very lovely of him :)
very
homo.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i already asked for the day off, and im buying my pass tomorrow/friday. imma find a way to go :laugh:

and theres no reason i wouldnt team with you. peach diddy is too much fun. its like trolling people in-game

Nicole

Smash Champion
i already asked for the day off, and im buying my pass tomorrow/friday. imma find a way to go :laugh:

and theres no reason i wouldnt team with you. peach diddy is too much fun. its like trolling people in-game
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD **** (<--- censor dodging! aaaahhhh!)

this is gonna be mad fun.

Hyro

Smash Lord
But Lee wasnt even playing, Jason did the job all alone. lmao.

I like Lee's dedication to you though, very lovely of him :)
very
homo.
OH Johnz have we

mk vs. tl

Even if Jason sd'ed all 3 stocks, got revived by the eternal dragon for another stock and sd'ed that stock too he shoulda still at LEAST 2 stocked Lee

TL is the future

you can run and tell that

Lobos

Smash Master
lol I dont think 250 passes will sell out in 1 night but then again you never know.....just 1 one day and I can buy mine

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hey, does the 1 vs. 1 pass also account for 2 vs. 2? I can't find the pass for that anywhere.

:069:

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
REGISTRATION FOR DC IS TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST

WE EXPECT THE PASSES TO SALE OUT FOR THE DC EVENT, SO BE SURE TO PURCHASE YOUR PASSES ASAP.

ALSO REMEMBER, PURCHASE YOUR PASSES ONLINE! IF YOU WAIT TO PURCHASE IT AT THE SITE, IT WILL COST YOU 50$ INSTEAD OF 35$ (ONLINE PRICE)

TO PURCHASE YOUR PASS, GO HERE: https://secure.mlgpro.com/store/product.php?pid=133
Bump! Passes are on sale now!

Remember, buy your passes online! Do NOT wait to buy them at the door.

Top Bottom