• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG NYC Smashfests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarK LinK -X-

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for asking this but is there an actual date for the first smashfest? I've been out of this gmae too long to remember or for anyone to remember me O_o

Edit: Reading from the posts, my guess is this Saturday = )

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
Smashfest on SEPTEMBER 30th!!

My mother****ing Birthday OHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
Dammit, I have to be at my brother's wedding. And in this case, my brother's wedding >>>>> Smash, believe it or not. Killa, how late is the fest going to be? Because if it ends late, then I might be able to stop by after the wedding to get a few rounds in.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Hey Killa, I will be able to make this if it's ok.

If you're wondering who the **** I am, I'm the guy you 4-stocked three years ago at joe's house in maplewood with your captain.

... Yeah, you don't remember.

Heh, anyway, I'll be comin if that's cool. I'll keep checkin the thread for an addy.

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
327 Edgecombe Ave Basement.

145st-150th in Edgecome Ave. Building 327 Basement.

A, B, C and D Trains to 145th Street and Exit at the 145th exit NOT the 147th.

Its one avenue DOWN the Hill from St. Nick so you can NOT miss it.

My cell # is 19174174038

Feel free to bring Tvs and Cubes if you have'em.

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
Also there are 2 T.V.s not counting ones people will bring soooo if you can bring one it would help greatly.

Its gonna be an all nighter but if you want to come early feel free to call me before you come.

Shinobi009

Smash Apprentice
Any idea when you're going to do this because I have a ton of doctors appointments and possible operation coming in october plus I want to finally bring my friend to one of these.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Get here after 2 and please call me if you plan on getting here sooner.
Is there any parking anywhere near or should I just take the train in? It'd be much more convenient to drive but I don't know. If there's any cheap parking I'd drive in so as to be free to leave whenever. I'm comin from about 30 minutes north of the city in jersey.

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Like, I'm not hiding or anything guys

Um like

I was reading this and I **** my pants and wtf Killa's basement

I'm still in class, and I'd have to go home first to go get my controller if thats all possible even, if not I"ll be better prepared next week (if you even have it next week oh man lololol)

MAYBE I'll see you there to get gang ***** guys k bai ^____^;;

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
Quick update::

Looks like it won't be starting till a bit later in the afternoon/early evening.
Theres a Birthday party going on for a little kid atm so I don't expect it to go any longer than 5pm at the latest.

Barry_JF

Smash Cadet
BX, NY For those who live here who lookin for pp
Yea there were a few of us there. Not too many tho (bout an estimate of 14 or somethin lol...) But was still ****in fun. Killa, I aint get to play you but maybe next one which i'll be there for sure. For those who missed it, come next time dammit.

Also, happy **** b/day lol....I'm out

Shinobi009

Smash Apprentice
I'm still tripping off last night I haven't been to sleep at all. I had soo much fun and I learned alot. Good looking out Killa, I would have been a$$ed out if you hadn't stayed behind and hooked me up with that ride.

Oh yeah, there should be another one on saturday

Thwick

Smash Journeyman
I'd be down to hit up a smash fest if you guys decide to hold one again. I'm going to the school in the city, and am living in manhattan right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom