• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm out. Lost to kismet in falco dittos. 49th.
D1 is in and so are larry and kismet

EDIT: D1 is out @ 49th as well.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Chaz is really good, I wouldn't say he's better than Neo but he's virtually unknown outside of FL and probably the most underrated Marth out there.

CO18

Smash Hero
Unranked wario my partner beats ksizzle, unranked ike beats ybm, mero unranked mk beats snakeee unranked ddd beats malcolm I basically just 4 0ed dekar he was just lucky yesterday we were on the laggy tvs

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Unranked wario my partner beats ksizzle, unranked ike beats ybm, mero unranked mk beats snakeee unranked ddd beats malcolm I basically just 4 0ed dekar he was just lucky yesterday we were on the laggy tvs
So ksizzle is out of the tournament?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Neo and Ksizzle both need to start going to **** in their regions lol, it clearly matters. Shocking loses.

Good **** bringing it back CoCo.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Neo and Ksizzle both need to start going to **** in their regions lol, it clearly matters. Shocking loses.

Good **** bringing it back CoCo.
TRUTH.

2themax.

AND HOW COME I KNEW BIGLOU WAS GOING TO BEAT ATOMSK... LOL

stingers

Smash Obsessed
biglou is real legit. you just dont hear about him because he's not from ec, florida, or texas

lou beat michael haze earlier too? didnt hear about that...

Exdeath

Smash Master
biglou is real legit. you just dont hear about him because he's not from ec, florida, or texas

lou beat michael haze earlier too? didnt hear about that...
Chaz is a ranked Florida player, but he's pretty unknown as well. It's just a matter of people not knowing about The Dirty South in general.

M@v

Subarashii!
chaz 2-0d lain. I don't give a **** what anyone says. He's the new best marth in my book. What more proof is needed here, holy ****

ANTi_

Smash Hero
At this point Chaz might be the best marth.. lol.

Only if he keeps it consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom