• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Raleigh

fonzi21

Smash Ace
I will be there, if you want to play friendlies let me know. I always love a good Ganon Ditto or whatever you want to play.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
There's like a 30% chance I'll be there.

If I do go, we need to actually play friendlies instead of just saying that we'll play friendlies lmao

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
When's Raleigh again? I might go, haven't been playing at the top of my game lately though. Might not be able to come up with the cash and I'll need a ride from another Canadorf.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
When's Raleigh again? I might go, haven't been playing at the top of my game lately though. Might not be able to come up with the cash and I'll need a ride from another Canadorf.
It's August 27-29th. I find it hilarious that I live in-state, and I still won't be able to go.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
It's not that I didn't want to go, it's just that I can't afford to do so. I can barely have the money to drive and smoke as it is.

Top Bottom