• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG's Super Champ Combo (Sept 29-30) STOP POSTING HERE, SEE RESULTS FORUM THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Can you use Debit to register?

I need to get a credit card soon....

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's been in the first post since the beginning, guys. All registration will be handled through mlgpro.com, where you will have to pay in order to register. No money will be taken in person.

JTB: 99% of debit cards can be used as a credit card, so I'm assuming yes.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
well

if you cant pay using a credit card yourself. Ask a fellow smasher that you know that is also going to see if they can pay for you and you give them that cash.

Otherwise ask someone else whos going chances are they have credit cards even if you dont.

G@BE

Smash Lord
When does registration open.?????

please tell me as soon as possible someone...

I keep looking online for the ticket on the mlg store and i still see nothing.....

Have i already missed it, being that said i still do know it is about a month away still

Someone pm me with the info cuz i dont have the means of looking back at this

-gabe

Charoo

Smash Champion
Hm... not sure if I can make it anymore
=(

When does registration open.?????

please tell me as soon as possible someone...

I keep looking online for the ticket on the mlg store and i still see nothing.....

Have i already missed it, being that said i still do know it is about a month away still

Someone pm me with the info cuz i dont have the means of looking back at this

-gabe
the registration haven't opened up yet. Neal will post and update the topic title when the registration is open

Rickety

Peace and Love
Yay! I get to see Neal again <3

But, why oh why must there be Green Greens? It should be Mushroom Kingdom II instead :)

Can't wait!

<3
rick

P.S. Will there be any vegetarian/vegan food served there? It's okay if there's not, I can bring my own food if I need to. Bone and I gotta keep our figure <3

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Uh, credit card=debt. Lol..
That's not true. Credit cards only lead to debt if you're the type of person who wants everything now. Credit cards are best used when saved for emergency use only, and to build credit history to get lower interest rates when buying a house with less money down. If you just save $30.00 a month, go a a restaurant and use your credit card, then use that $30.00 to pay it off, you're in good condition. If you use it to buy a bunch of stuff that you don't want to save for, then you're looking to put yourself in debt. Although when you have a credit card in your hand with a high limit and you know you can have anything you want at any given time, it's really hard not to use it. That's why I'm in debt.

Thunderbolt

Smash Journeyman
Hey Neal, sign me up for:

- Gamecube
- TV
- Possible Wii (If I feel like bringing it)
- 2 Possible Fans (If I can get it off my brother, he has 3 fans in his room.)
- Possible Power Strip (If I can find one in my garage somewhere)

Just want to help out as much as possible.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
OK, no problem TS (what's your name? lol). In the doubtful chance I can't find a ride, are there any forms of public transportation to get there from ONT?

$ick

Smash Lord
Man pools are too good. I hope I get some **** people in mine. If there are pools for teams I hope I can make it out of those even more. I think I'm getting a lil' excited finally. ^_^

SK92

Smash Journeyman
i might make it. I'm only fifteen and have school, but its on a weekend.
I might make it.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i know i will get pc chris, ken, cort, isai, forward, hugo gonzalez, bloooOD, drephen and all of those crazy monsters in my pool.... butttttt BRING IT DONT SING IT IM READY punks.....

oh and yes i am accepting moneymatches lets go rules same as mlg best of 3 $5. My Samoose or Peach vs ur Whatever..

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
It appears that I am in need of a teammate. For those of you that don't know me, I play jiggs. I would prefer someone that has teamed with a good Jiggs before, so I don't get ****ed over like I have before in teams. :)

MCP0

Smash Rookie
well im gonna be there

gonna use my roy

and then play gears

you boys(and girls) should bring yo 360's and we can system linkkkkk some gears and halo and beta.

See you all there peace

ya marine dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom