• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG's Super Champ Combo (Sept 29-30) STOP POSTING HERE, SEE RESULTS FORUM THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyDrifter

Smash Apprentice
Psshhh ThunderBolt, You know I'm ready to smash at anytime! You only played me once, and i've prepped since then. Just don't keep counter-picking like Hit and my bro and I are ready to win!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

for all those woh are curious...
nealdt =/= manacloud

2 dollars at the venue will go to good things toward the tournament
i especially like the sound of gas money for those picking people up at the airport
that way its not like im wasting time and money, just time =]
wow at oc3 we also picked up people. And of course im nothing like neadlt. He runs tournaments his way and the oc3 staff runs tournaments our way. Ive seen many tournaments in so cal where people ask for help for electrical bills and whatnot. So dont try to scapegoat me out cause you have a personal vendetta against me.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Could AAANNYBODY house me / provide transportation to and from the airport? T_T

Some of us WA people are coming, but DJ combo and SilentWolf planned way ahead and have housing from someone else who can't provide any more space.

This is the only thing holding me back. Shame, really.

EDIT: I'd be coming from the L.A Ontario airport. Oh, and I'm more than willing to provide monetary reimbursement for gas and what not.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Could AAANNYBODY house me / provide transportation to and from the airport? T_T

Some of us WA people are coming, but DJ combo and SilentWolf planned way ahead and have housing from someone else who can't provide any more space.

This is the only thing holding me back. Shame, really.

EDIT: I'd be coming from the L.A Ontario airport. Oh, and I'm more than willing to provide monetary reimbursement for gas and what not.
Yeah, I'm about 99% sure I can.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I never said I couldn't house you as well Jumpfreak....I was already planning on doing so.

Would you have the same flight schedule as DJ Combo and Slient Wolf?

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
:p

My bad, DJ said he wasn't sure if there was enough space, so I jumped the gun and said assumed the worst.

I have the flight schedule. So...guess I'll see you all there, haha.

Thanks NeighborhoodP for your willingness!, though.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
hey sup mexico maybe is going to super champ combo we are like 10 people or less including Tijuana and Rosarito Top smashers but we only may have 1 car and we cant get all in one car we need ride and housing :) we can pay for gas.

petoo0

Smash Ace
hey sup mexico maybe is going to super champ combo we are like 10 people or less including Tijuana and Rosarito Top smashers but we only may have 1 car and we cant get all in one car we need ride and housing :) we can pay for gas.
o_O dorf1223?????????

EDIT: i just wasted my 700th post

Soid

Smash Journeyman
o_O dorf1223?????????

EDIT: i just wasted my 700th post
no there is no dorf 1223 lol the players how are going TKD, MOGX, ORIA, SOID, MAX300, TEBEO, KEÑO, ALEXIS and dunno who is coming too i think Yuriel too.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Hmm......*ponders*

If my college tution is paid in full and I still have moneys left over, then count me in then! Plus, I can bring a couple of controllers when I do come.

This tournament sounds and looks like it's going to be a lavish spectacle!

Zander805

Smash Ace
im gonna try to make this, but seeing as how i lost my license and this is the first weekend of school for me idk how likely the possibility is

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, registration information is set and has been sent over to the MLG guys. It should be up in the next few days.

Please note that there has been a slight change to the teams entry price. The entry is now $25 for the whole team (instead of $20). Teams generally has fewer entrants than singles so we want the pot to remain suitably large without making a ridiculous entry price.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

Ok, registration information is set and has been sent over to the MLG guys. It should be up in the next few days.

Please note that there has been a slight change to the teams entry price. The entry is now $25 for the whole team (instead of $20). Teams generally has fewer entrants than singles so we want the pot to remain suitably large without making a ridiculous entry price.
i think teams is going to be crazier than singles. Not that singles wont be that crazy with ec people comming to get their revenge. Also is toilet paper and napkins to dry your hands provided. Its going to get hot.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, I'll be bringing extra toilet paper and paper towels, because I've seen the bathroom in the gym run out at Smash tournaments in the past.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I heard that Scamp did an excellent job with commentary at Evo. I would want to hear him :)

Edit - I need a teammate. Normally I ask in person, but since there is pre-registration...yeah.

I play Jiggs in teams.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
well im still asking for a ride and housing i really need to speak whit anyone who can help me so i can make the preinscription of all of us

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
if there is commentating i me and david should commentate **** would be **** LOL or me n luigi but his voice might crack under the pressure like the last church tournament LOL but i own that mic at the church i've killed ppl off on that **** hahahhaa

Delphiki

Smash Champion
JTB would you want to team with me? I go ICs in teams. I've never teamed with a good Jiggs though so I would need some practice before the tournament for good measure.

edit: There should be a competition for commentary rights. lol

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
i think a reasonable answer is to just have a poll and have people vote on who they want to commentate matches =]

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
****, Don commenting? That **** would be crazy, no doubt.

Delphiki - I'll be up for teaming with you. I haven't teamed with an ICs before, so this should provide interesting.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Hey guys, me and cort are coming we were wondering if any local smashers could pick us up or house us our flight itinerary is

Thursday at 10:23 pm we arrive at Ontario, CA (ONT) Its a delta flight

We depart on sunday night/hella early monday morning <_<? Depart 12:40 AM, Ontario, CA (ONT) and this is a continental flight .

Anyone that could pick us up and drop us off or possibly house us as well . we dont mind playing smash and with people ^_^ IM me on aim at PrrettyPRrincess or just PM me here or just simply respond on this thread if u can help. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom