• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG's Super Champ Combo (Sept 29-30) STOP POSTING HERE, SEE RESULTS FORUM THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Gimpy rippin Socal up xD.

I think the only people he lost to are top 5 and counter the crap out of bowser. =P

Cept Pbody, well done... was it as Falco?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yeah i dont even know wtf happened LOL

nah he's good

anyways

@ otto

i thoguth it wasn't 5 man crews, if it is i'd play for washington for sure *flex*

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Luckily that was my "spare" xD... but the only reason I wanted it was for the train so it doesnt really make a difference.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
hey guys thanks for the rides and housing i will tell to my crew if they are going but confirmed players from mexico soid mogx keño tebeo max300
thanks san diego <3

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
me? cocky? haha. nahh :)

****, if thats when pc/corts flights are leaving i may go the same time as well. itd be good to be home for a few classes monday. we'll see

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
So, PC and I have not yet gotten a response from anyone willing to house us both. =(

Can someone please step it up? =D
Hey, I told Champ that I was willing to you house you both. If you still need it let me know, the offers still on the table :)

I'll IM PC about it since I have his SN..but there might be issues with rides still, because I live a good hour from the venue.

By the way anyone want to money match at Champ combo??

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
They're MINE, *****.

But don't worry... there's a good chance another pair of VIPs will need housing soon.

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
Gimpy rippin Socal up xD.

I think the only people he lost to are top 5 and counter the crap out of bowser. =P

Cept Pbody, well done... was it as Falco?
Yup yup. I'm still scurred of gimpy, seems like he's a roundtable counter. Wonder how he'll do on danimals.

Gimpy should be in the rankings

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Ok I am gonna call out all the Peaches coming to this tournament AGAIN. $5, 2/3, 6 neutral stages

I'll take any challenges from Jigglypuffs too. (And no Mango, I'm not gonna money match you for $1000)

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Ok I am gonna call out all the Peaches coming to this tournament AGAIN. $5, 2/3, 6 neutral stages

I'll take any challenges from Jigglypuffs too. (And no Mango, I'm not gonna money match you for $1000)
I'll take you on. Brinstar and Yoshi's story are the only levels on, and we pick random. winner gets alan for the night.

Gimpy - sounds good.

araknophobik

Smash Master
Yup yup. I'm still scurred of gimpy, seems like he's a roundtable counter. Wonder how he'll do on danimals.

Gimpy should be in the rankings
i think danny would take it
as much as id hate to admit it, he did alot of the work when we played him and eggz in teams.

gimpys crazy on fox's though

MikeY lets do this MM =]

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
i think danny would take it
as much as id hate to admit it, he did alot of the work when we played him and eggz in teams.

gimpys crazy on fox's though

MikeY lets do this MM =]
i think even fabians a roundtable counter LOL cuz...mangos deep socal....joey camps...danny doesnt play...davids a ***** =)....and oscar likes little girls LOL and still loses to me ^_~

Cort

Apple Head
I would like to remind everyone I'm accepting pretty much any MM with my Peach/Marth/Fox/Falcon except clearly annoying ones (besides Peach vs Marth, please feed me Marths)

I would like to remind everyone I'm accepting pretty much any MM with my Peach/Marth/Fox/Falcon except clearly annoying ones (besides Peach vs Marth, please feed me Marths)
You never replied to my Falcon ditto offer :/

Cort

Apple Head
I will Falcon ditto anyone. Sorry, I didn't see that post.

edit// fux you plank I want WC meat =(

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Hey guys passes are live!!! Sorry for the delay. WE HAVE A CAP. So dont hesitate in getting your pass, champ combo is gonna be way too amazing to miss. Seriously, Pound 2 sold out before event, FC sold out before event, theres a pattern here.

JON YOUR COMING!!! Awesome man.

Only about a month... See everyone there. Oh and who all is going early/wants to do like six flags, the beach, or something Friday?

Edit: Just go to mlgpro.com click on store on the top right then you will see MLG 2007 Smash Series. There u go

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Is there a list of everyone that has registered on MLG as well?

araknophobik

Smash Master
dont think so ryan

I believe nealdt/champ recieve a list from mlg though
nealdt why dont you make a sexy registration list alongside who's teaming with who like they did at FC?
thats only if you have time ofcourse =]

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll take you up on that MM if we get a chance >:]

Arash

Smash Lord
so i decided i wanna go, and bought a singles and teams pass, but have nobody to team with....

i imagine everyone good is taken, so lvl9 ganondorf will have to do:(

Veg_smashed

Smash Apprentice
Arash i would team with you :\ but as ken says my pikachu and jigglypuff and samus to second is all i have really going for me...

XD i would probley disappoint you but if your interested id be up for being your partner :p

JTB where you talking about money matching me?

or someone else

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
It doesnt let you buy 2 single passes at once, I had to start a new transaction.

Anyway, I just got me and SW's passes, along with our Doubles pass. My MLG Account name is Tori though =P.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hm, I'm getting my debit card declined when I try to register. I'll double check the number I put in, and edit this post if it persists.

Edit - I'm still being declined for some reason, although all my information is correct and I have enough money in my bank account. Does anyone know why this might be happening?

If I can't get it fixed, I'll just ask someone to buy the pass for me, then pay them back the $20 next time I see them. Any takers?

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
i think even fabians a roundtable counter LOL cuz...mangos deep socal....joey camps...danny doesnt play...davids a ***** =)....and oscar likes little girls LOL and still loses to me ^_~
10$ MM jay.
jay gets girls drunk. "Give her girl give her pill"

I'll MM all fox's & falcon's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom